Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hello PCF.

I'm wondering what the current market price is on the following rings:

Hermetic Ring Modified/Augmented/Perfected

Aeglic Ring Modified/Augmented/Perfected

If you own one of these and are looking to offer a good deal, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
-Hyp

Hermetic Aug has been selling around the 800 mark...a few sold in auc over the past days.

I bought my perfect hermetic for 2700. It's insane

Bumping this up.

Anyone have some input for the price on aeglic rings?

Personally not a fan of the bigger hermetic rings. I only use an adjusted for a convenient speed boost while mining, since along with the 8% boost from the Starter pack armor, a lot of the other rings bring you over the cap.

I was under the impression that most hunters don't use hermetic (but rather a combination of Aeglic/Athenic/Ares/etc) but I could be totally wrong. I suppose it might help you with a run and gun style hunt like soloing proterons or something? :scratch2:

Personally not a fan of the bigger hermetic rings. I only use an adjusted for a convenient speed boost while mining, since along with the 8% boost from the Starter pack armor, a lot of the other rings bring you over the cap.

I was under the impression that most hunters don't use hermetic (but rather a combination of Aeglic/Athenic/Ares/etc) but I could be totally wrong. I suppose it might help you with a run and gun style hunt like soloing proterons or something? :scratch2:

I'm choosing to go hermetic + aeglic because I'm a melee hunter and can't really afford the high end athenic/ares. Therefore, a higher movement speed means less time spent between mobs and more hp/hp regen will help me reduce amount of time healing, especially when coupled with my adjusted restoration chip. If I were to loot an athenic or ares modified + then I would swap out the respective ring, but till then I'll be looking forward to using hermetic + aeglic.

But yes, many people use hermetic to solo prots and other slow moving mobs

I bid a perfected up to 1500ped on auction the other week and when it was clear that I was probably going to win it an alternate avatar bumped it straight up to 2500ped. I would say don't trust the 2500ped perfected price, especially now so many augmented dropped recently and the price on those have come down.

I bid a perfected up to 1500ped on auction the other week and when it was clear that I was probably going to win it an alternate avatar bumped it straight up to 2500ped. I would say don't trust the 2500ped perfected price, especially now so many augmented dropped recently and the price on those have come down.

1500 for perfected aeglic?

1500 for perfected aeglic?

Nah I'm sure he means hermetic.

Sounds like a fair price IMO.

I put modified around +300-400 personally.

Sorry, it was hermes.

Prices are dropping big time

I bought my Hermetic modified for 600 ped 3 months ago and now it costs way less than that. So I expect that all of the rings will keep dropping in price.

And remember to use a Level 17 Kanin with it to get the additional 8% speed boost from him as well. Between the 2 I get a 23% speed boost which is almost the max, so i am more than happy. And i only load rabbit when i am actually mining. Otherwise he sleeps soundly in my inventory.

I bought my Hermetic modified for 600 ped 3 months ago and now it costs way less than that. So I expect that all of the rings will keep dropping in price.

And remember to use a Level 17 Kanin with it to get the additional 8% speed boost from him as well. Between the 2 I get a 23% speed boost which is almost the max, so i am more than happy. And i only load rabbit when i am actually mining. Otherwise he sleeps soundly in my inventory.

Yep, plan on doing similar. 8% Bunny, 8% Ring, 8% armor

The only reason I'd ever buy an expensive hermetic (that's guaranteed to lose value quickly) is if I was the solo proteron hunting type lol

Back