Strongbox ring chance

my first ring cam after 2k+ opened boxes and that was an adj taming ring, the next 200 boxes i got imp athenic, adj hermetic and adj aeglic. iam around 4-5k boxes now and nothing more then that to show for.

I dont like the chance

I can say that I have opened more boxes then I would like to say but I will say that I opened 5,000 boxes just in the month of Feb and ive not gotten any imp, mod, aug, or perfected anything at all since boxes were introduced.

I have opened all forms of boxes I.E. Xmas box, reg box, easter box.

I don't want to tally up all the boxes ive opened but seems I cannot get anything other than 8ped aeglic L rings that my storage has like 210+ of that cant tt or even get ammo for.

Don't buy strongboxes, or just buy a few. It's like buying lottery tickets; if your chance of winning is 1 in a million, it doesn't matter if you buy 1 or 100, the chances are still very, very small.

fireworks, don't forget the fireworks.

I've opened 65 boxes. I got 2 kitty, 1 rover (I think that's the common one) and maybe 8 fireworks. The rest have been straight pills and ammo.

:dunno:

As long as people buy thousands of them, the odds have to be this way.

Add another 500 boxes to my total opened with nothing but ammo, pills, and 1 Limited HP ring. Roughly 3k total opened now.

350 boxes, 2 UL taming rings (sold tt+5), 3 L rings and few useless pets.

Ammo + selling pills + other stuff = still better than buying PEDs from shop. Strongbox is my way to deposit and sure beats buying plain PEDs.

Have open more 3K boxes and lot 1x taming thing the are the sam sh????:yay:

Just wondering the normal drop rate for ul rings.

I've opened 500 strongboxes now, idk if i just have shitty luck or what.

Iv opened a 1k+ and had only 1 adjusted health ring. Dont bother buying them now tbh as you get alot of rubbish and those horrid 5 ped pills for health is main reason. Il just use battlesim now for skill pills. Not to mention its wave based for ul rings which puts me off completely.

Back