Strongbox ring chance

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
Just wondering the normal drop rate for ul rings.

I've opened 500 strongboxes now, idk if i just have shitty luck or what.

Overall I've probably opened 6-700 boxes... and had 4 UL rings...

2 of the rings I had found were in the last 50 I opened... and the other two were spread out between the rest of the boxes :)... hope this helps, gl

Hannibal

Opened 6000 boxes and got 1 imp ares, 3x aug athenic, 1xtaming and 3-4 of those smallest evade rings. Might have missed something but thing it was like that.

I've looted the first ul (hermetic augmented) at around 2.8k mark and nothing since then for another 1.5k+. I usually open in batches of 150-200 (use the boxes for the regular depo), so probably miss all the "waves".

Last edited:
I opened around 2000 boxes and had 1 imp heremetic ring.

I think i opened about 500 in total. No UL ring and no rare pet. only a few L rings i got.

do you guys really think markup on the rings would be this high if one dropped for every 100boxes?

do you guys really think markup on the rings would be this high if one dropped for every 100boxes?

Of course not :), I never win raffles either irl :laugh:.

The boxes i bought gave me value for the depo, so not grumbling.

Stopped buying them atm though as have more than enough skill pills etc.

On a side note, i'm surprised rings still have mark up tbh. If you work out how many days strongboxes have been going, and say an average of at least 5 UL rings per day dropping (which is being conservative).

I've personally found boxes to match up with my in-game loot..

So, if i'm having a bad run, i'll probably find nothing but kittens and useless crap..

However, that being said.. If i open boxes when it's my time for a nice run.. that's when the rings drop..

Not very accurate I know, but it helps with knowing when to buy boxes ;)

Which pets are considered rare?

I've opened about 700 dollars worth, got one adjusted athenic ring.

I have 3 limited ares rings, I really wish MA would allow us to trade those...and everything else in strongboxes including pets. What are you afraid of MA? I thought this was a real cash economy.

2000+ boxes opened. The only ul ring that dropped was at 2100 mark and that too an adjusted artemic ring worth +7 peds or so..

If you consider your luck shitty, I wonder what i should call mine :D

No rare pets, leave alone epic ones. Nothing besides shit :)

1k boxes: 1 ul athenic adj ring. 1 rare pet.

I have opend over 5k boxes , 2k on the first 2 months where they was introduced and after that batches of 100 - 500 each month going wild on xmas and easter.

All i can show for it is one adj angel ring worth 110 peds :smoke:

Totally random, great recent example. One guy looted an Athenic perfected (10k MU or so) on his 3rd box.
Albeit it's worth noting that, he had a really fortunate day that one. So maybe was his "time". I still think its random though..

2k+ boxes for me since they were introduced. Looted one unlimited adjusted hermetic ring and 1 uncommon pet. If you have shitty luck in game don't expect any different from boxes.

This question was a chance to check my mails :) From 1/1/2016 I Depo (when I need extra cash) through boxes. This is what I got.

Total boxes - 455

3 - Aeglic (L)
3 - Ares (L)
1 -Artemic (L)

1-Artemic Adjusted

no rare pet or anything else

PS. I noticed despite how many boxes I bought, I had a mail telling me I bought 5 boxes :) somewhat auto mail bug? dunno

Last edited:
1k boxes, 3 UL rings, mod hemetic, ares imp and aeglic perfected and 1 rare pet.

I highly doubt that loot boxes have a correlation to our loot. Pretty sure its just a 1/300 chance or something to get a ring. Ive had good days and I get shit strongbox loot.

With a low chance on rings, someone could get 2 in 500 boxes just as easily as someone could get 1 in 2000 boxes.

It is good to know that my loot is pretty normal. I find it odd though how people seem to get these rings like crazy while others can never get them.

I got 3x adj taming rings 1x mod hp ring and 2x rare pets.
And ofc the easter ring.

How many boxes opened hmm maybe 7000 boxes to this date.
Id say if you open 10k of boxes your gonna get something with some MU, ofc you can be struck by some bad luck even with that ammount

Opened more than 3k strongboxes since the beginning.

No UL rings, no rare pets ...

Considering it worthless to buy more.

I have opened 600 boxes. Got 20+ (L) rings and 2 rare pets. That's all. Also stopped buying boxes since.

Hello!

I have opened like 200box and got 2xUL rings (From first 100box) :wtg:

Low MU 180-200ped but still UL..

No Rare pets yet, only my lovely Uncommon Panda Tiny-TaoTao haha

the ring chance is atrocious and the sole reason why I won't buy any more boxes until it is changed.

the ring chance is atrocious and the sole reason why I won't buy any more boxes until it is changed.

I really dont get this.

You get about 90% of your value for money back in the form of ammo and pills, a chance to loot a nice high MU ring or pet should be considerd a bonus.

Its like saying, I wont buy anymore lottery tickets untill its changed so every ticket is a jackpot.

The day of my life

:) The day of my life

Helpful hint... or not.

I couldnt get a ring, and I noticed about that time, the same nic coming up when rings were dropping.
I decided to open boxes when I saw one drop, I ended up getting one of the three that dropped in that
few mins.

Don't know how many I opened but I do know that I got another adj recently worth bout 200 p,
and someone got one couple mins later. The theory of hunt whats hoffing or globalling, may help,
may not. Does it matter which server you are on when you open the boxes? I think I was on
Rock when I got the second one.

Back