Server Downtime for Patch

Select target trigger bot fixed!!:wtg::wtg:

Bigger weiners on boorums!

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes! :smoke:

Built in " print screen " option ?

New option to win an all paid Vacation in loot :):wtg:

fix select target
ty

New Adjusted "INSERTOLDSCHOOLITEMSHERE".
Rings now have decay over time buff, higher buff on ring equals in higher decay over time buff. :yay:

WTB ares imp +500 @ boxes.

Just remember that I called it, in the next VU or the next after that, all of this has happened before and will happen again.

New Adjusted "INSERTOLDSCHOOLITEMSHERE".
Rings now have decay over time buff, higher buff on ring equals in higher decay over time buff. :yay:

WTB ares imp +500 @ boxes.

Just remember that I called it, in the next VU or the next after that, all of this has happened before and will happen again.

Well, it is obvious that they will add decay to the rings and all the other item they want to add. I'm waiting for the major shock to all those paying tons for the rings.

Summer is approaching, days are getting LONGER! Make it so on Calypso!

And switch the reward buffs at the end of the robot attacks to something useful, like a pill that can be used later. It's a good thing loot has been decent because the buffs are not an good carrot-on-a-stick! When you arrive at the beginning of an attack and if each wave is defeated you end spending quite a long time shooting at the bots, and by the time the boss is killed, you probably need a break (I know I do).

Back