Entropia: The Movie

Oracle

Elite
Society
Scorpio
Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
This must have been done before so sorry if someone did this yesterday or recently or every Monday or whatever.

Q. If Hollywood made a movie about Entropia Universe which actor would be the best one to star as your avatar?

For me it would either have to be Dustin Hoffman in either his Midnight Cowboy or Rain Man character (preferably an amalgam of the two).

OR

Woody Allen (basically any of his movie characters or as himself lol)

So, over to you guys...

Shatner is the only one who can pull off the newbie outfit.

Hugh Jackman,

But cool Hugh from Swordfish not lame Hugh that played Wolverine

Natalie Portman ... (What? She could pull off a black dude character!)

A younger Clint Eastwood :cool:

Me....I am my avatar, my avatar is me:monkey:

If a movie star is required.....Kevin Costnar

Last edited:
Gwyneth Paltrow

Naturally....

A transgendered Papillion Soo Soo.

Danai Gurira (Michonne from The Walking Dead)

the-walking-dead-michonne-danai-gurira.jpg

Scarlett Johansson

Macaulay Culkin in 1990

The correct actor must be able to encompass the following issues:
  • Act confused, not knowing anything about this new planet
  • Learn and handle laser-like weaponry and meele against ever increasing creatures
  • Show a certain business and mathematical savvy once the economy of this planet is understood

The mining/crafting/etc aspects will also offer their own difficulties for the right actor, but you get the idea.

This is the beginning list for what actor(s) would be appropriate for this role.
Based on these (totally made up requirements) I'd say many actors mentioned do not qualify.

• Learn and handle laser-like weaponry and meele against ever increasing creatures
  • Show a certain business and mathematical savvy once the economy of this planet is understood

The mining/crafting/etc aspects will also offer their own difficulties for the right actor, but you get the idea.

This is the beginning list for what actor(s) would be appropriate for this role.
Based on these (totally made up requirements) I'd say many actors mentioned do not qualify.

Pr0tip: Never underestimate a Vietnamese prostitute.

Gold Rush baby :yup:

Eli Wallach
he's the perfect for the role! Clint Eastwood in the role of MA!

Last edited:

Sounds like Sylvestor Stallone to me :laugh:

Act confused, not knowing anything about this new planet
Not knowing anything about anything seems to be pretty common on planet Earth. Doesn't look like anybodys losing any sleep over it... :p

Ok, the 1st moment on the alien planet looking at those weird plants, sauruses with double jaws and too many limbs, that's prolly a bit confusing... at first. Ten years later it would be mighty confusing if it was any different. :smoke:

Adam Sandler, would be best me:wtg: or Sylvester Stallone :cool:

:) nice Thread!

Wesley Snipes (Blade) but white haired for me :laugh:

DRM

Last edited:
Has to Be John Jacobs Neverdie cos he does everything else when it come to marketing EU :p

It has to be Chuck Norris.

Scenario: Chuck Norris was floating in space without actually being in a spaceship, when a pirate Aniara-class mothership attacked him with all its cannons.

After 20 seconds of intense fire, the mothership exploded.

Danny Trejo

danny-trejo-machete-kills.jpg

The ultimate Melee hero.

(Not that I play melee, but anyway. One feel like doing it when you see Danny in Machete)

Back