Entropia Universe 15.8.4 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue preventing the 64-bit client from starting on some systems running Windows 7 or older versions of Windows.
  • Fixed an issue causing the client loader and client to crash in certain situations.
  • Minor updates to the login interface.
  • Day/night cycle corrected on Planet Calypso.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Reactions: ZPF
sry messi, no select target fixed

no problem , i keep skilling
I hope next time.

I give it 24h until the first whine thread about how sun is too bright and how loot was much better in the darkness :)

i fixed it

Last edited:
I give it 24h until the first whine thread about how sun is too bright and how loot was much better in the darkness :)

:D

Might well be.

At least I don't need to worry about vitamin D supplementation for my avatar anymore..

Fixed an issue preventing the 64-bit client from starting on some systems running Windows 7 or older versions of Windows.

I have that exact system and today is the first time it doesn't start. Thanks...

I have that exact system and today is the first time it doesn't start. Thanks...

well at least im not alone in this

Okay, re-downloading the first-time installer and having it iron over the existing installation fixed it for me. Off the hook for this time, good luck to everyone else with issues. Phew.

I download and then the client locks up, can be anywhere from 10mins to an hour later that it finally starts working and loading up the login screen, system reboots don't work and I know other people are online 'cause they global on tracker.

It's done this on the last few updates. It did it on win7 and upgraded to win10 and it's still doing it.

I download and then the client locks up, can be anywhere from 10mins to an hour later that it finally starts working and loading up the login screen, system reboots don't work and I know other people are online 'cause they global on tracker.

It's done this on the last few updates. It did it on win7 and upgraded to win10 and it's still doing it.

Damaged hard drive? sounds like damaged hdd.

Antivirus blocking some EU files?

ISP blocking eu servers?

Does any other game work fine?

Damaged hard drive? sounds like damaged hdd.

Antivirus blocking some EU files?

ISP blocking eu servers?

Does any other game work fine?

Brand new computer with SSD so I hope it's not the hard drive.

If antivirus/firewall was blocking when I first try to run it, why would it let me thru later?

I'm in process of changing ISP so I currently have the choice of 2, and it happens with both.

Everything else works fine.

This didn't start until the vu when they said they'd be some problems with 64bit client so It's most likely MA fault.

Brand new computer with SSD so I hope it's not the hard drive.

If antivirus/firewall was blocking when I first try to run it, why would it let me thru later?

Everything else works fine.

Interesting, if it's not the hardware something must be off between you and the EU servers. I remember some people having problems with their ISP throttling down their connection to eu.

I hope you can get it fixed asap.

After new installation my system asked for permission access to the internet for the new exe; since there are changes ofc.
Did you missed or something blocked a window asking such thing perhaps.

I've had issues in the past with firewalls (soft and hard) not entirely blocking the entropia exe but making it incredibly slow on connection.

Try disabling everything for the login attempt?

Everything is ok atm, but if it happens again on next vu I'll take a look at some of the suggestions; thanks

revert the goddamn mission tracker!!!

and the login screen still says (c) 2003-2015!!!

revert the goddamn mission tracker!!!

and the login screen still says (c) 2003-2015!!!

Good thing there isn't a typo or spelling error, or you might tell us how you REALLY feel! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mac
CTDs and LAaags added

THanks for improved CTD and LAG (on Item switching) INCREASE ....

also great to CTDs after 7 double drop with D-C amp ....

QUESTION ... does on relog system would compensate ... or it ATE my ped again?

After patch I noticed a strange behavior couple of times when I called a "new" window to pop up! When I was opened "progress" while I was in crafting machine for exaple. Client frozen for a couple sec's. Maybe it's random maybe it's not.
But not a CTD yet.

Good thing there isn't a typo or spelling error, or you might tell us how you REALLY feel! :rolleyes:

you don't get it at all do you... you think that copyright notice is there for looking good?! wtf

(and yes, there is a typo in the game. one skill description has one)

Client Loader error:

After the last update my Client Loader crash on this computer (windows 10 / 64 bit). :mad:
I uninstall the EU, download from EU site and install it again.
The Client loader still give the follow error:
"Failed to update EU: An internal error occurred. Please contact support"

Is realy needed to make a support case for EU to work?:confused:

you don't get it at all do you... you think that copyright notice is there for looking good?! wtf

(and yes, there is a typo in the game. one skill description has one)

Only ONE?? :laugh: Man, there's a helluva lot more than that...not to mention the plethora of formatting mistakes & inconsistencies. Point is, you'll be a busy, angry man if you focus your attention on MA's English issues. Lighten up or you'll need to loot some Adjusted Ulcer Pills from the strongboxes.

It's not there for the reason you think it is either.

The existence and accuracy of a copyright notice has no relevance to or impact on the ownership or protection of copyright. It's just a point of information.

Back