New Webshop Item: Start Refill pack

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
Starter* Refill :cool:

Have you guys seen the new web shop option?

5 50% boost Pills, 180 PED Uni Ammo and some HDNA for $20 USD

20 PED for 5 pills, or 4 Ped Per 1 Hour/50% Boost Pill.

What do you guys think? Good deal?

It's about time they added something like this.

Will get them a good amount of sales. im pretty confident

EP: pay for crafting materials to MA instead of miners/hunters.
New chips/guns/armors: pay for gear to MA instead of crafters.
Refill pack: pay for skills to MA instead of players.

Soon: No need to log in! Choose a mob, allocate peds and watch your avatar on streams while playing compets.

Not a whine, it's ingenious.

I would prefer leveraging strong boxes and being able to crush all these useless Y pills and loot pills.

I can fully see many people using this just for the skill pills, Uber and noober alike.

Bought one thanks for the tip :D I think I am the last person to find out! Crew mates have already been buying them... :rolleyes:

I can fully see many people using this just for the skill pills, Uber and noober alike.

Nice to have the pills... but I don't really want to deposit like mad to get them. :/

At the current cost of ESIs.. yup. It seems like the way to go. Like Svarog said, no reason to ever buy skills from other players now, unless you want an expensive shortcut. Wouldn't be surprised if ESI costs just keep shooting up.

I'm curious what people think about the price though. 4 PED per pill. How "eco" are these skill pills at that price? I realize it's a tough question that depends on a lot of factors.. Just curious to hear some thoughts.

Apparently used to be 10 pills in the pack, seems it's already been adjusted.

The pills are much more efficient to skill with than without economically for what I do, so makes sense even at 4 ped per pill. It will entirely depend on how people skill if they will be beneficial to them or not.

Also, I like that I don't have to fill next island storage with user based crap ;)

Apparently used to be 10 pills in the back, seems it's already been adjusted.

The pills are much more efficient to skill with than without economically for what I do, so makes sense even at 4 ped per pill. It will entirely depend on how people skill if they will be beneficial to them or not.

:mad: 10 Pills! So mad I missed it. Now THAT'S a deal!

And yeah, if you're doing something like space skilling it's not even a question.

But for hunting and mining @ 4 PED per pill, I'm not so sure. I suppose, the more PED you are cycling per hour, the more bang for the buck you'll get from the pills. Not sure if I'd recommend it for fresh newbies...

I'm curious what people think about the price though. 4 PED per pill. How "eco" are these skill pills at that price? I realize it's a tough question that depends on a lot of factors.. Just curious to hear some thoughts.

Say a player cycles 100 ped per hour (it's a 10 dps gun) having the notorious 90% return, that means that N amount of skills costs him 10 ped. With the pill, for 4 ped he can turn that N into 1.5N. He adds 50% for 40% cost. Is it eco? It's uber-eco!

Eventually he cycles 200, 500, 1000 ped a hour, but +50% costs him the same as when he was a noob!

Say a player cycles 100 ped per hour (it's a 10 dps gun) having the notorious 90% return, that means that N amount of skills costs him 10 ped. With the pill, for 4 ped he can turn that N into 1.5N. He adds 50% for 40% cost. Is it eco? It's uber-eco!

Eventually he cycles 200, 500, 1000 ped a hour, but +50% costs him the same as when he was a noob!

I was looking it at a different way. Where N would be the TT value of the amount of skill he gains. And then you weigh that against the average markup of those skills on the auction, or something like that, to determine if you were being efficient.

But it's probably better to look at things your way, considering selling skills will be a thing of the past very soon.

Another fuck you to successful players...

Back