Selling: Dark Knight blowout sale

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
Full set DKoA ( Dark Knight of Arkadia) this is the only F set ingame.

Tier 1.9 - Foot, gloves, shins and Thigh Picture Here
Tier 2.9 - Harness, Helmet and Arms Picture Here

Full set pic

Full set + tiers cost 64k ped

Last edited:
No ped, mod chip or Marketing guys around?

What sort of online marketing do you need? I do SEO ranking of websites, I can demonstrate and guarantee results... but because I know how to get those results, it don't come cheap :). Like this armour would get you a 3 hour consultation at best :)

What sort of online marketing do you need? I do SEO ranking of websites, I can demonstrate and guarantee results... but because I know how to get those results, it don't come cheap :). Like this armour would get you a 3 hour consultation at best :)

Hey JJO,
Unfortunately some ruin it for all, and when someone says SEO, all I can imagine is SPAM.
I know how important SEO is when done properly but I can dont need any.
My online store is fully optimized, so all I need is a big marketing campaign to create product awareness, during the Pre-order phase.
Organic traffic will be considered in the future.

Yeah totally know where you come from with the SEO spammers.

I run an online store myself. I got nowhere with ads/flyers/mailers/etc. The only thing that brought up sales (and now its a proper business - so much so that I quit my day job) is organic ranking and traffic.

And I'm in a very competitive market in Asia. Web developers and marketing firms are a dime a dozen here, and I still outrank all my competitors who use other companies to do their marketing and SEO.

For a start in online marketing, you might want to try adwords and facebook ads, depending what you sell, it may get you some traction. But even with the best online store, google determines rank also based on engagement and bounce rate. You may have the perfect online store, but you wont rank as well as a competitor, because your design may or may not engage whatever traffic you get well enough.

All in all, I've been in this industry (as a professional web developer) since before the word SEO even existed. I've seen people get it wrong more often than they get it right, and I used that experience to turn my own business into a major success.

It's a maze of 'legends' and opinions when doing online marketing. I can only say, best of luck (you will need some of it haha). :)

Monthly login to bump

Bump.
Got an offer for a trade but Hopping for peds or Mod resto chip

Sorry for offtop, but you are telling people your hour cost 2000$?
Lol...

Good luck with the sale!

I'd love to see an adjusted/improved/modified/augmented/perfected pathway on this beautiful set!

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

If MA made the tiers cheaper it would be tier 5 by now. That would be like having a improved set lol

Bump this
Been spending lots of time in RL doing RL things

Damn i want that armor. So cool.

Cant afford it though :( Gl with sale!

I accept trades for:
- High dps weapons
- Mod resto chip
- Online Marketing services

Also will accept Summer or Ares rings
All offers are welcome

SB lowered to any decent offer.:eyecrazy:

Meanwhile I will leave you with a coffee joke

Q: What do you call sad coffee?"
A: Despresso.

SB lowered to any decent offer.:eyecrazy:

Meanwhile I will leave you with a coffee joke

Q: What do you call sad coffee?"
A: Despresso.

Another coffee joke
Starbucks or Victoria Secrets?.....Who charges more per cup?

I wish I was a girl

Might as well leave another coffee joke

Q: What's the difference between a Starbucks latte and a whore?
A: Nothing, they both suck, and empty your wallet!

Meanwhile make a bid for this:lolup:

Taking offers on this nice set

Why Cant I edit my own thread?

Make any offer that involves ped or USD

bla bla bla armor bla, game bla bla adjusted bla bla. Loot bla bla

Any bid you say?
I,ll toss you 7k peds

Back