Mission Galactica - Stage VI Bonus Mission

Hello,

I am looking for the last divine mob to complete this mission, which is on Caly.

Thanks for the tips here, they helped guide me. The coords given are good, you may need to wait.
I killed some mobs in the area just in case, not sure if that triggered a spawn a couple hours later or not.

They are all level 68 so far hit hard and have some healthy hps.

Considering they are all in PVP on the other planets, I would love to narrow down which of the massive pvp zones it may be in, on caly.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I am looking for the last divine mob to complete this mission, which is on Caly.

Thanks for the tips here, they helped guide me. The coords given are good, you may need to wait.
I killed some mobs in the area just in case, not sure if that triggered a spawn a couple hours later or not.

They are all level 68 so far hit hard and have some healthy hps.

Considering they are all in PVP on the other planets, I would love to narrow down which of the massive pvp zones it may be in, on caly.

Thanks in advance.

I would guess if they are in designated pvp zones they would not be in lootable pvp so I would start with the other two pvp zones, probably the one that does not have the rig first.

actually 2 were in lootable, 2 were not,
And one had a rig.
:)

Hence my confusion.

And one had a rig.

Hence my confusion.

I guess you'll have to try all four then... I would still start with non-lootable.

And one had a rig.

Hence my confusion.

So I guess Cyrene critter is in lootable PVP, for the lack of other PVP?

(if there was something in Eve's Playground, everyone would already have seen it :laugh:)

seems like MA disabled calypso divine mob, moved it or something.
we camped its spawn spot for 3 days with someone on spot at all times.
we started camping the spawn at 4am MA time on friday and finally gave up this morning around 4am MA time. we also tried make it spawn by killing all mobs in that area.
no divine mob spawned after it got killed 1st time after chip mission got enabled,
atleast from the info i was able to gather around.

so gg MA, make ppl chase mob that is not spawning atm...

Last edited:
seems like MA disabled calypso divine mob, moved it or something.
we camped its spawn spot for 3 days with someone on spot at all times,
no divine mob spawned after it got killed 1st time after chip mission got enabled,
atleast from the info i was able to gather around.

so gg MA, make ppl chase mob that is not spawning atm...

Our intention was to do, help few do it and then give a guide for people with exact positions and spawn times / rates (yes we did study it to that extension), we put some commitment and wanted to give it back but this one last mob keeping that away.

If you got any info or wanna share something we missed, feel free to PM

From what i can work out it looks like you have to complete the stage VI mission taking the reward to activate this new mission, when you take the reward you get a seperate completion mission in your log, i'm guessing it's this mission that triggers hone to give you the bonus mission. For me i completed mission X and i have 2 seperate mission X missions in my completed log, one for handing in the parts and one that says Reward.

Regards

Sarah Kazanori Louise

From what i can work out it looks like you have to complete the stage VI mission taking the reward to activate this new mission, when you take the reward you get a seperate completion mission in your log, i'm guessing it's this mission that triggers hone to give you the bonus mission. For me i completed mission X and i have 2 seperate mission X missions in my completed log, one for handing in the parts and one that says Reward.

Regards

Sarah Kazanori Louise

Well that sucks if its correct. Let's see what the support calls come back with.

They might have disabled it because of the bugged mission broker.

maybe, but would be nice to inform ppl it's not doable atm incase that is the case.

Any information on how hard this mission is?

How much damage do the bonus mobs do? How much health?

all I know is the mission sucks. People who do know where it is wont say anything because they want to be 1st, even though they probably cant kill em anyhow or don't even have mission yet. The community isn't exactly the most helpful around, being RCE and all.

I dont care about being 1st I just want to cycle ped again.... looking for single spawn mobs that everyone needs is soo everquest 1995. Camptropia? no thanks.

And looking for mobs that we have no idea what kind of trigger they have, or even if they will be up when we look is even more mind numbing.

I went from 1k ped an hour spending to nothing for 2 days looking for these, and by now I am out of cycle, I would rather not spend another week building it, if I were a CLD owner I would request a different mechanism, just on lost revenues from people looking. For those of us who work for what we have its a bit lame, to run out there looking on such a thin thread.

Another cool idea, hampered by bad implementation IMO. At least make it like the xmas jellies with a totem or something, cause the way it is now is lame, and will only get much much worse as everyone jumps to try to get one.

And finally to answer the Cyrene, yes its in pvp lootable north side of the island, I tp'd right to that one. (small island w volcano)

Mission bróker dont work for me too. Must be bugged.

I did stage VIII (improved chip).

I hope MA fix it soon.

Then we must kill divine mobs in pvp in all planets ://

Has anyone managed to get one of these chips and used it yet?

just fyi finally got it uplaoded..

waiting on the last mob on Caly, coords much appreciated if you know(clearly people do) so someone at least can test this chip out.

Also I think the only reason I got this mission to work is because I claimed the adjusted chip itself, before I even went for the mod chip.

Knowing some who have mod chips and never claimed a lower one, with "broken " missions, it would seem that actually claiming an Adj chip is the requirement that is needed.

Has anyone managed to get one of these chips and used it yet?

Ok, I'll come out and say this:
I'm fed up of the bugs and uncertainties etc surrounding new mission stuff. Whether it is not knowing whether a killed mob has counted or not (probably quite important if you are in a team for this one), not knowing if some part of the mission is going to fail because it hasn't been tested, etc, kills my motivation.

For this particular one I'd possibly not even start anyway, but it's consistant with other missions I could go for but don't. I feel this is another almost ultimate "have I come all this way for nothing?" scenario, along with no-looting husks, egg developments, whatever....

I notice CLD payouts are a shade lower again this week; are people really out enmass looking for divine mobs?
Well, good luck! (I mean that positively, by the way)

Edit: it's just as annoying that some people cannot activate the mission due to programmed sloppiness if they have gone further along the galactic mission chain. I'm not one of them, but it is symptomatic too of the unfairness which results from poor implementation.

Seriously. Why should it be a bug, that people who haven't claimed an adjusted chip aren't getting the Bonus Mission?

When other bonus missions are coming out (that one for stage 8 and stage 10), should a mod chip owner be able to grab all 3 bonus chips, only because he completed stage 10 once?

Ask yourself and "Please tell me where the caly one is!!!!" :p

Well it says that the condition is that people have completed stage 6 once.

I believe it can also be done multiple times - it could be programmed in that you get access to ONE of the bonuses each time you go past it, or whatever..... but it sure seems screwed for now (and higher level bonuses are not announced)

should a mod chip owner be able to grab all 3 bonus chips, only because he completed stage 10 once?

Why not, most likely they are avatar-bound anyway - it's an ingenious way to force the people who bought their chips to do the mission chain themselves. If they aren't bound, I don't get why MA would implement this mission at all.

Divine mobs in lootable pvp. No thanks.

I rather shoot 10k of a mob on each planet.

I'm a bit fed up the ROCKtropia Divine Vixen, seems the last one spawned at 9ish this morning, there hasn't been once since. What an epic waste of a person's time.

all I know is the mission sucks. People who do know where it is wont say anything because they want to be 1st, even though they probably cant kill em anyhow or don't even have mission yet. The community isn't exactly the most helpful around, being RCE and all.

people who know the spawns, don't want to tell it for single reason.
the divines have long respawn times, so do you want 10-20 more people camp the mob too and fight over it until you have completed it yourself?
if the respawn timer was short, lets say 1h tops it wouldn't be as bad.

caly one doesn't seem to spawn atm, bunch of ppl know where it spawns, but it just doesn't spawn.

OK so the atomic woman spawns in toxic pvp on ROCKtropia, respawn is somewhere around 5 hours.

[132536, 96408, 111]

EDIT:

Oh and Divine is spelled wrong! Devine lol.

EDIT 2:

It's funny but a couple of us were pK'd (while I was afk) and then it spawned, I wonder if pK's affect the spawn rate?

Last edited:
Toulan Divine:

The Thawr Divine spawns around these coords:

[133792, 90503, 120]

Respawn is apparently immediate, however I didn't test this.

Dang, just after I spent 2 hours roaming around, figuring the place out by a screenshot with blurred out coords and radar. But luckily after I've left, too! :D

Yeah I figured it out from the Toulan forum shot, the mob wasn't in that exact spot but he wasn't too far away thankfully. Better than that stupid green thing on RT.

if the divine prot DID spawn and someone got it and wants to help me / share info, i will gladly provide all info about all others mobs since i did it for me and a friend and we studied the spawns

Toulan Divine:

The Thawr Divine spawns around these coords:

[133792, 90503, 120]

Respawn is apparently immediate, however I didn't test this.

I've tested the L68 Thawr Divine respawn rate & after killing it over 5 times; can say it is immediate.

Back