Mission Galactica - Stage VI Bonus Mission

Also, have any been spotted yet? I know there was a kamaldon on arkadia and a thwar on toulon a week or 2 back, anything on caly yet?

I checked most of free land on Cyrene (there isn't much left) and didn't find anything; given 5 kHP critter isn't hard to spot, I'm inclined to think it's either not released yet or is a sea creature.

I checked most of free land on Cyrene (there isn't much left) and didn't find anything; given 5 kHP critter isn't hard to spot, I'm inclined to think it's either not released yet or is a sea creature.

Or it is waiting for the hard launch :laugh: am I evil :scratch2:

My guess is these Divine mobs spawn randomly or after x number mobs have been killed, making it nigh on impossible to find them :( A bit like the Uber Aurli boss mobs

My guess is these Divine mobs spawn randomly or after x number mobs have been killed, making it nigh on impossible to find them :( A bit like the Uber Aurli boss mobs

not on toulan, another spawns in the same spot moments after you kill it

not on toulan, another spawns in the same spot moments after you kill it

I can confirm that about the Thrawl as I helped a soc mate last night find and kill it. Soon as it was dead another spawned in it's place.

But that doesn't mean every planet's devine creature will act the same way. I'm guessing some planets will be harder than others.

Or it is waiting for the hard launch :laugh: am I evil :scratch2:

A bit evil :laugh:, but there's always 1 mat in a bp which seems to be regulated/capped/super rare. Maybe MA have copied the idea over to mission targets too.
Cyrene's divine mob has been set to be a mech :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:!

But that doesn't mean every planet's devine creature will act the same way. I'm guessing some planets will be harder than others.

yea true, im assuming RT's will be in a Taxed area (most likely a vampire chick or maybe a stripper called divine :D ) and take 1000 kills to spawn one...

yea true, im assuming RT's will be in a Taxed area (most likely a vampire chick or maybe a stripper called divine :D ) and take 1000 kills to spawn one...

Its a giant vixen that looks like she hulk in PVP its been there for anumber or weeks.

Saw a Proteron Divine on Calypso about a week ago

At troy spawn? I've been killing many prots lately and haven't seen a divine prot.

Not that it matters today since I can't even pick up the mission even though I am qualified to :laugh:

so you have to kill the divine mobs on each planet..

just killed the toulan divine... tried to turn in and got the response "you are not done slaying yet"
so.. onto rocktropia i suppose. its closest!

so you have to kill the divine mobs on each planet..

just killed the toulan divine... tried to turn in and got the response "you are not done slaying yet"
so.. onto rocktropia i suppose. its closest!

Do you have the mission?

If so, how many stages of mission galactica did you complete?

i have only done the stages up to VI, i think it is.. to get the adj chip.

mission started just fine.

i have only done the stages up to VI, i think it is.. to get the adj chip.

mission started just fine.

Me too.. It seems maybe the mission works as long as you have not gone past Stage VI

The irony, only people who decided that Imp/Mod chips are out if their league can take the bonus mission, but the mobs required for the mission for many of them (including myself) are way out of their league too :D

The irony, only people who decided that Imp/Mod chips are out if their league can take the bonus mission, but the mobs required for the mission for many of them (including myself) are way out of their league too :D
So, let's team up! ;)

Me too.. It seems maybe the mission works as long as you have not gone past Stage VI

great,so those of us that went all the way for mod resto get fucked :(

It seems anyone who didn't finish the mission with adj chip is fucked atm. :(
Lets hope they'll fix it soon.

This may be a way to get more to start the Galactic , or at least to get to VI.

Just started this mission. Is there any info on location of these divine creatures ?

Just went to see Hone and he wants me to redo stages 1 thru 6 again, even though I've previously got up to stage 8 to get the middle restore chip.

Talking to the pirate next him doesn't seem to help either.

Not sure I want to go thru the earlier bullshit for a chip who's value I am not convinced of. Must ponder more. What to do, what to do?

Just went to see Hone and he wants me to redo stages 1 thru 6 again, even though I've previously got up to stage 8 to get the middle restore chip.

Talking to the pirate next him doesn't seem to help either.

Not sure I want to go thru the earlier bullshit for a chip who's value I am not convinced of. Must ponder more. What to do, what to do?

This is most likely a bug, send a support. If you've done stage VI then u should be able to take mission ragardless of what stage you're on now.

This is most likely a bug, send a support. If you've done stage VI then u should be able to take mission ragardless of what stage you're on now.

Will do (too short)

I have the same problem, I have completed stage 10 but Hone won't talk to me saying I need to complete stage six, even though my mission log clearly shows I have completed it.

I presume they might mean you can only do it when you are eligible for stage six? I think that is a little strange to have that kind of restriction, I think its a bug, so I'll submit a case and see if I can get any information :rolleyes:

Bummer. I wasted ped and time traveling to the space station to find this out.

Will do (too short)

Still no response from MA to my support case on submitted on 4/22, but I will assume they are working through the queue :D

If it was Next Island instead of Toulan...

Back