Mission Galactica - Stage VI Bonus Mission

Clever. Is this chip avatar bound or can it be sold?

L68 Kamaldon Divine location at arkadia is 10949 - 11546

attachment.php

Is it spawning afte x kamaldon killed or?

Ok, I'm looking at the chip and the description is quite clear "This chip provides Divine Intervention, it has 70% chance to save you from an otherwise fatal blow".

And here's the mission description:

divine.jpg

Does it say find and slay 1 or 1 on each planet?

Does it say find and slay 1 or 1 on each planet?

imo , would guess each planet as it says 'and' rocktropia ( plus mis-spelt cyrene) and kill 'them'

Does this last for one hour no matter how many times you die?

If this persists through death, it's pretty OP. If it doesn't, it would have to have an extremely cheap cost/click. Waiting to see....

So it's a divine chip 1, but the image/icon they're using is for a lvl 3 chip. :scratch2:

Cost appears to be 3 pec x 125% + 1 to 2.49 pec decay, or 4.75 to 6.24 pec.

Where did you guys get that 70% chance to be revived info from? I don't see it from the link or picture provided...

Anyway, from the paragraph of info posted, I would think that its some sort of "buff" that you apply on your avatar that prevents you from dying from unexpected critics?

Eg: HP drops to 0 from sudden critic, revives on the spot with 50 HP due to buff.

However, then comes the question of whether 50 HP is enough for you to survive...or would you immediately die from the monster's consecutive (next) hit...so much so that you end up dying not once but twice.

:cool:

check item description

Seems like a proper inter planetary mission with a nice reward. Great job :wtg:

I'm on Stage VIII at the moment, it says you have to have done stage VI at least once.
Hone just tells me to do stage VI, which I have done
When I click the Outcast, stage IV is still there, which I did as well and is listed as completed.

If we keep up this level of informative discussion, then yay :yay: to us all!
Do we dare talk about a price-check once someone actually gets one? (I'm assuming tradeable/AH-able)

I'm on Stage VIII at the moment, it says you have to have done stage VI at least once.
Hone just tells me to do stage VI, which I have done
When I click the Outcast, stage IV is still there, which I did as well and is listed as completed.

I can't remember where is Hone the Pirate is?

BTW, I had similar issue before, I completed all through stage X, but when I looked there were what looked like an uncompleted mission available, but I just ignored it as it didn't prevent me from finishing.

I can't remember where is Hone the Pirate is?

You couldn't, he's new. They placed him near the Outcast Pirate, apparently on every SS (with your back to SS entrance, they are on the balcony on the left).

Reactions: Mac
Where is divine amp quest?

This None say i am not finish stage 6, but i am already finish even stage 7...

Hone isn't working. How do we activate this mission having done stage VI?

Hone worked for me, but I've done exactly VI stages, took the adjusted and stopped there. Could be that the "completed" flag for the stage VI gets unset for those who chose to continue the chain.

Hone isn't working. How do we activate this mission having done stage VI?

Have you talked to an Outcast Pirate before trying Hone?
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/missiongalactica#stage_6_bonus

Bonus Mission - Divine Intervention
  • Task: Hone the Pirate wants you to do a few favours for him. Seek out Divine Creatures on Arkadia, Calypso, Toulan, ROCKtropia and Cyrene.
  • How to activate: Finish stage VI at least once and talk to Outcast Pirate (at any Planet Space Station) then talk to Hone the Pirate.
  • Reward: Divine Intervention Chip
  • Please Note: this Bonus Mission will not affect your progress in Mission Galactica.

fatal blow and divine protection

It look like we do to much of a fatal blow.

- Kill Strike is a measure of your ability to deal a fatal blow.

- This chip provides the effect Divine Intervention, it has 70% chance to save you from an otherwise fatal blow.

* I have a lot of kill strike and never landed fatal blow, now you have a 70% chance to save you from my fatal blow.

Last edited:
If it is a Resurrection chip, it is pretty worthless. H-DNA seems to work just fine and costs about 0.

True except that it could work in pvp where H-DNA does not.

Back