Mission Galactica - Stage VI Bonus Mission

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=2]Mission Galactica: A New Mind Chip is Out There...[/h] Hone the Pirate has managed to get his grubby mitts on an extremely rare Divine Intervention Chip. It’s up for grabs if you’ve got the grit!!
!
[h=4]Divine Intervention Chip[/h]

The Divine Intervention Chip was developed by the Research Development Institute (RDI) from the wreckage of an unknown model of robot discovered at a secret location. When demise is imminent, the chip brings an avatar back from the brink of death. The chip was never intended for public release but was smuggled out of a secret RDI lab by technician Giles Bane. After his desertion Bane promptly disappeared. Although assumed dead by the majority, some say the old renegade earns his living selling RDI secrets ‘off the grid’. Among smugglers, pirates and other lawbreakers he has cult status. Inevitably, it is these ‘underworld types’ that have access to the legendary Divine Intervention Chips.
To find out more about Mission Galactica and the requirements for the “Divine Retribution” mission please see the Mission Galactica Page

Originally Posted Here

divine_intervention_chip_i.jpg

I've done stage VI and Hone the Pirate won't talk to me. Probably not activated yet but MA are announcing it:mad:

edit: he's talking now.

I remember seeing a screen shot of a Kamaldon Divine on the Ark forum so I guess that is one of the mobs you need to kill for the new mission.

What does this chip do

I remember seeing a screen shot of a Kamaldon Divine on the Ark forum so I guess that is one of the mobs you need to kill for the new mission.

Thawr Divine popped up ~two weeks ago.

I cannot yet report seeing anything divine on Cyrene, apart from the planet itself.

It has Success rate: , looks like a resurrection chip to me. It applies a 1 hour buff after resurrection.

My conjectures.

It says "brings an avatar back from the brink of death", not "brings an avatar back from dead" :)

My understanding of "brink" is that it heals you when you fall under x% (where x=5|10|smth like that) of HP.

lose concentration and cooldown, so maybe you're right and it gives you a buff rather than you activating it after death.

i would think you cast it while alive, and for the next hour your protected in some way, i dont think its a resurrection chip.

But with devines spotted on toulan and ark (so probably all planets) is great, a proper multi planet mission, and hopefully we see more

Cool. A release of an item that nobody knows what it does.

So mobs have divine cost to kill.
Do they have divine loot too?

With a cooldown of only 5s, 8 uses per minute max and 1 hour of effect, whatever those points do you will be able to multiply them up?
And big lolz if it heals you if you drop below a critical level. If a mob hits you dangerously but not enough to activate intervention you may be able to get an 'anti-healer' to shoot you in the leg, taking your health down and then back up again :eyecrazy:

(Just thought I'd take advantage of not knowing something again to let my mindforce wander...)
- although I do like that the galactic mission chain has a page online devoted to it. That's a step in the right direction.

Where did you guys get that 70% chance to be revived info from? I don't see it from the link or picture provided...

Anyway, from the paragraph of info posted, I would think that its some sort of "buff" that you apply on your avatar that prevents you from dying from unexpected critics?

Eg: HP drops to 0 from sudden critic, revives on the spot with 50 HP due to buff.

However, then comes the question of whether 50 HP is enough for you to survive...or would you immediately die from the monster's consecutive (next) hit...so much so that you end up dying not once but twice.

:cool:

Mission cost 5000Ped
Chips sold on auction for 7000Ped
Two weeks later - 4500Ped
Four weeks later - 1500Ped when the stage VIII Bonus Mission is released.....been playing to long! :wtg:

Yeah, after looking at the chip properly it definitely looks like a 1hr buff resurection.

The 70% chance comes from the item description, it's not posted here but if you go up to a space station you can see it after talking to the mission guy.

From the mission guy huh? I see...

Well...its probably not worth it then. Probably.

(Given that its only a 70% chance for the buff to kick in.)

But since its a level I chip, perhaps the higher level versions of it might have a higher % chance...and/or...better strength.

If it is a Resurrection chip, it is pretty worthless. H-DNA seems to work just fine and costs about 0.

Wow, only a couple of days ago I was thinking that I'd like a pill like that.

It doesn't resurrect, you use it while alive and for the next hour it prevents death by healing you for 50hp if your hp reached 0 (which ends the buff). The advantage over h-dna is you can reapply the buff immediately, while H-DNA works only once a hour (unless you relog). Also you don't lose skill bonus buffs because of death.

Using it right, you might never die again. I see the author of that thread is reading this one, this chip is your chance to fulfil your quest :D

Last edited:
Yes, Svarog's post seems to make more sense. It would have some value then. I don't know how many would care that much; however, I could certainly make use of this. I believe this is actually how it works too.

It doesn't resurrect, you use it while alive and for the next hour it prevents death by healing you for 50hp if your hp reached 0 (which ends the buff). The advantage over h-dna is you can reapply the buff immediately, while H-DNA works only once a hour (unless you relog). Also you don't lose skill bonus buffs because of death.

Okaaay, so useful information prize so far goes to Svarog (if correct).
So, what is the 70% mentioned? Maybe someone up in space can give us the exact wording? I'll assume it means you get your 50 hp, lose the buff and have a 70% chance of reactivating it immediately. If it fails you have to wait almost 8 secs (cooldown is less than uses/min) and try again. Or you could use a more powerful fap first to get higher than 50 hp.
What I'd like to know is: can you stack the buff effect to be given higher hp back?

Thanks Svarog!

One more advantage is, since there were no death, your other healing buffs like restoration chips or mod2350/2600 keep working, so you don't press your over-the-time healing tools frantically after using H-DNA only to see the cooldown messages :) The new chip is like a safeguard against fatal crits.

So, what is the 70% mentioned?

I'm not sure where the 70% came from, I don't see it on the chip.

Maybe while under the buff you have a 70% chance to survive a otherwise deadly hit and get healed back to 50 hp instead ?

Back