Conspiracy? Maybe...

Status

Kenney

Provider
McKenna Kenney Freeman
UPDATED: After reading the first post I made, you guys are right. I totally sounded like a dick. So I have updated this story with important details to explain that I only started getting pissed after the 4th update to my support case and 2 months without a response. Not at the beginning.

This story has a point. Please bear with me...
I am the type of person who really doesn't like paying fees. Well, I bought some AUD's because I saw that there was an order on AU for 1 ped higher per AUD. 100 Auds = a quick 90 ped profit. Sweet. So I bought them and quickly listed them. Well, in case you didn't know, the stupid order system MA has right now allows Orders to Bid on Auctions and doesn't notify users that the order is not available. So, of course, my order did not go through and I needed the peds now for an upgrade to my Land Area.

I was shocked because I thought the order would go through immediately and it didn't. So I cancelled the order and did the grunt work and sold the AUDs privately. However, I wrote support to find out why the order didn't go through. I was not a happy camper.

Note: I wrote another support case about 2 months before because a few of my mining deeds expired (I know. Total noob here. I didn't know they expired and I was watching them disappear as I was extracting them. I extracted from the newest deeds to the oldest instead of opposite. Dumb mistake I know). On the 5th support case without a reply, I said that I would boycott mining and hunting until they replied to me about whether or not I would get my ores credited to me or not.

Back to the original support case though, I said i wanted my 10 ped auction fee refunded. They told me no with some lame excuse. I wrote back that I wanted it back and I needed a better answer because the first answer didn't make sense to me. About 1 month after that, I still did not receive a reply again, so I wrote to them that I had already stopped mining and hunting because of my other support case, Did I need to stop using the Auction as well?

Anyways, they still did not refund my auction fee, and they gave me a more detailed answer (which was very nice of them), but they did give me my lost resources back (super happy about that!)

But here is where the interesting part happened. 1 Day Later I decided to mine because I didn't need to boycott mining anymore and within 15 drops I hit a 272 Ped Global! Then 15 hours later I hit a 300 Ped Global in the same area. Both Belkar. And at the time I was a mining level nothing using a Finder F-101.

Coincidence? IDK....

NOTE: Don't be a DICK and think you are going to get some free crap by complaining to MA in Support! That is NOT what I am saying. Seriously guys. Don't manipulate people. It's just wrong.

MODS: Please delete this thread because people think I am advocating using what I said above. That's not the case. This thread was a 3:30am BAD decision that is just like buying something off of an infomercial...

Last edited:
its weird, but complaining, even on forums seems to work. last year i said on the cyrene forum that i have never hoffed while hunting, that night i hoffed on a drill bot.... a graduated disciple told me the other day while crafted EPIV he hadn't hit anything good for a while and he felt lucky that night.. hit 180k...

that been said, i've not hoffed for months :bowdown:

Funny you should mention it. I have been hitting nothing but the smallest claims for a year and decided to go to 59 after I saw your advertisings BAM I get a large claim. By the end of the run I more than doubled my investment.

WOW what a baby :D:yay::laugh:

Funny you should mention it. I have been hitting nothing but the smallest claims for a year and decided to go to 59 after I saw your advertisings BAM I get a large claim. By the end of the run I more than doubled my investment.

Nice Stella! That's great to hear. I hope you have great success from now on as well.

And Dob, I'm a baby because I don't like wasting PED on stupid policies? Maybe. I guess we all have opinions.

Wait, you complained that your mining deeds expired as they clearly state they will and give you a timer? Hmmm. Unless ofcourse there's more to that support case, otherwise can't take your side on this.

Note to self: Don't use Kenney's land. I can't bring myself to support whiny b$$$$s....

So you are writing "nasty" support-cases for things that is things working as they are attended to do? :scratch2::silly2:

What's the point of this thread? Advertising your la by telling others to insult the support staff in hopes they turn a fictional loot dial?

Think I'm gonna need a translation.

(Always treat support staff with respect whether or not you think they deserve it. They are human just like you.)

So I bought them and quickly listed them. Well, in case you didn't know, the stupid, ridiculous system MA has right now allows Orders to Bid on Auctions and doesn't notify users that the order is not available. So, of course, my order did not go through and I needed the peds now for an upgrade to my Land Area.

I was pissed because I thought the order would go through immediately and it didn't. So I cancelled the order

You kinda lost me here. At first you tell that you tried to list your AUDs and someone's order bid on them (which is unpleasant but known situation), but then you start talking as if it was your order...

You kinda lost me here. At first you tell that you tried to list your AUDs and someone's order bid on them (which is unpleasant but known situation), but then you start talking as if it was your order...

I think he means, the order he tried to sell to had bid on another set of AUD, so even tho it said it would buy 100, it may have had 40 bids on AUD's meaning the order will only buy 60 (but still says 100). I think anyway

hope it means sense, was typing between mobs

I don't complain.
I just stop depositing for 6 months or so after getting an unacceptable response from MA support.

There's other game companies out there that are happy to take my cash and provide acceptable support.

People like you are the reason I hate people in general. You bitch and moan over trivial issues (likely your fault, too) and stamp your feet until you get a result.

In this case, thankfully, it's just coincidence - in fact, it's not even that, as they're two completely unrelated things. But for those saying "ooh I thought I would get that HoF I just got" always forget the thousand times they thought the same and got nothing.

All you've achieved here is wasting support's time. Well done, you're a dick.

This story has a point. Please bear with me...
I am the type of person who really doesn't like paying fees. Well, I bought some AUD's because I saw that there was an order on AU for 1 ped higher per AUD. 100 Auds = a quick 90 ped profit. Sweet. So I bought them and quickly listed them. Well, in case you didn't know, the stupid, ridiculous system MA has right now allows Orders to Bid on Auctions and doesn't notify users that the order is not available. So, of course, my order did not go through and I needed the peds now for an upgrade to my Land Area.

I was pissed because I thought the order would go through immediately and it didn't. So I cancelled the order and did the grunt work and sold the AUDs privately. However, I wrote a nasty Support case to MA. I was seriously pissed.

Note: I wrote another nasty support case about a month before because a few of my mining deeds expired. Yeah, not happy about that. And in that support case I said that I would boycott mining and hunting until they credited my account for the lost resources.

Back to the original support case though, i said i wanted my 10 ped auction fee refunded. They told me no with some lame excuse. I wrote back that I wanted it back and I had already stopped mining and hunting because of my other support case, Did I need to stop using the Auction as well?

Anyways, they still did not refund my auction fee but they did give me my lost resources back (super happy about that!)

But here is where the interesting part happened. 1 Day Later I decided to mine on my Land Area (OLA #59) because I didn't need to boycott mining anymore and within 15 drops I hit a 272 Ped Global! Then 15 hours later I hit a 300 Ped Global in the same area. Both Belkar. And at the time I was a mining level nothing using a Finder F-101.

Coincidence? IDK...But hey. Complain enough and you may just get a HOF. Not really sure

(Note: I wouldn't use this on purpose by any means. I'm just reporting what happened to me)

i really sorry if my reply will piss you off,
but in this case i see only few things,
i see a silly person that blame MA because its own fault, than for 1USD that is 10 PED annoy support staff, that in case they could solve some REAL problems in that time meanwhile reading your "pissed" guy LONG text.

and after all, you have bravery to come here, to write how you not respect people time and write evil words to people that not even fault of your situation.

sorry , but you made me feel sorry for you only because 1usd for you worth so much in your REAL life.

//mg

Ok ok ok...I think some of you guys misunderstood me.

First, no I was not trying to advertise anything. Sorry if it came off that way.

Second, I have spoken with multiple other avatars that had to learn the hard way how the auction system works and I am not the only one here who was unhappy about the setup they have.

Third, in response to this, I asked if MA could simply add a highlight (or gray out an order) that shows that the order is no longer available. I am not the only one who has faced this situation. Still waiting on a reply from MA.

Finally, The purpose of this thread was to point out what happened to me. I mean, I was a prospector level 1 and I hit 2 big HOFs in a span of 15 hours. It kind of seems a little too coincidental to me. But I DO NOT want anyone to try to manipulate the system and I would NEVER do it myself on purpose. That is messed up.

And btw...the reason I boycotted mining and hunting is because i had written about 5 support cases without a response. I would have been ok with them not giving me the ores back. I just wanted a response as to why. Since I did not get a response, I told them that I would not continue my efforts in game until I did get a response. When I didn't get a response to the support case about the Order system I asked if I needed to boycott the AU system as well. I got my responses and I let it go. I'm over it...

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I have just been on your LA and i take a big pile of dungs near your revival .. Conspiracy ? No i dont think so:laugh:

I have just been on your LA and i take a big pile of dungs near your revival .. Conspiracy ? No i dont think so:laugh:

Haha! No wonder I found a HOF of Dung last time I was fruit walking there! Thanks. :lolup: :cool:

Last edited:
Haha! No wonder I found a HOF of Dung last time I was fruit walking there! Thanks. :lolup: :cool:

Looks like you enjoyed the sweet corn inside of it :D wish you a nice BEKFUST

Status
Back