Warning Scammed Again :(

deactivated

Last edited:
If I got it right who this thread is about (rhymes with "white wine", no?), then sorry, you had it coming.

Someone reselling technician blueprints on auction clearly demonstrate they value their reputation at 45 PEC, and why would anyone lend them more?

As for friends, I pretty much prefer people who tell me the ugly truth, not people who feel for me when I f**k up.

So..

This thread started good as a reminder to not lend item to people you don't know.
Then this particular case got fucked up by forums mods and their scamming endorsement policy.
And finally the op said it's ok to have scammer 'friends' as long they scam others

KullXP said:
If he was a true friend who didnt think could pay back he would have went to someone who wasnt his friend buttered them up a little and asked them for the peds.

Kulll, please define friendship and you will avoid what led you to make that thread. Oh, and a tip, friendship works only both ways.

deactivated

Last edited:
Did you always know he was a scammer? I've never heard of him has he always scammed people?

Thread: Warning Scammed Again :(

you n00b, i will pk you off your chair head first into a smelly toilet. noob.
04-25-2016 18:15

<removed>

i will pk you as soon as i see you, noob
-----------------------
Sorry Kull, your thread was relevant - I did not intend to grot it up with unrelated garbage some clown is tossing at me by giving me a negative rep for my post supporting you here

Last edited:
Sorry, Sann. I thought you were referring to my post

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Don't change who you are unless this is your desire

Sorry to hear about this, but like others said, it happened in the past and it will happen again.
This time it happened to you, but this should not impact who you are. Yes, you can be more carefull or you can try to protect yourself more, but my view is:
If you are a good person and you fell good to lend a suppossed friend something, don't let this to stand in your way.
For me, when I can give something useful to a person I know, it creates joy and happiness. It is a gift to have someone you appreciate in need and to be able to help. Don't let this to be taken away from you.
I thing the worst thing here is that the respective person has taken away from you the joy you had when you helped.

And I would also like to know the person name in PM if possible.
Thank You!
And stay who you are!

Sorry to hear. If its not to much trouble i would like the name aswell.

Cheers

deactivated

Last edited:

you n00b, i will pk you off your chair head first into a smelly toilet. noob.
04-25-2016 18:15
Well that's creative. It also basically tells me who wrote it. One gets used to who is likely to say what.
Ever seen Home Alone 2: Lost In New York? It's relevant.

Back to OP's topic.

Hi Kull, I understand how you feel. I know it's easy to say, 'take this lesson and move on...' but not easy to forget this painful experience.

Cheer up, friend! Believe me! Your case are not the worst case!

<screenshot removed>

Guys I really have to say this with such a heavy heart, because a really good friend or who I thought was a friend has undoubtedly been a scammer :(

I lent him 1k PED's

What advice do you guys have for me, who are friends and how do I know how the difference. My experiance in this game with loot has been so terrible... But my friends kept me around and I have made so many good relationships and this game has such a great community but I never saw this one coming. Mound and Mounds of PEDs no hofs, now I am losing ped to friends, I am struggling to find a reason to stay.

How do we avoid these trust scams?

INFO: I know what I said is kinda harsh but I never spoke to him harshly or put any presure until today, it has been over 2 years and he still is making excesses why he cant pay me back. When he said 3 months I kind lost it and I regret treating him like that no matter the circumstance.

"How do we avoid these trust scams?"
Don't trust anyone. A simple but effective rule that works for me))

I am sorry this happened to you but try to learn something from it. Myself and everyone I know generally follow one simple rule: don't loan anything to anyone, dont give anything you expect back/cant afford to lose.

I don't loan money to people in real life and I would never loan PED to anyone in game. If someone asked me I would just say "no, I don't do that". And probably start avoiding them.

I think you are too nice and trusting. It is not a good thing in this world(I mean the real world too).

What advice about how to know difference of who real friends are? you asked. Well it is mostly a matter of intuition and good social skills. I am sure you are learning... often the most painful lessons are the most educational ones. And just assuming people are not to be trusted. Don't go around telling people how many assets you have, just have a careful approach to everything. This is not your average MMO where it is all about fun. This is like real life.

Last edited:
"How do we avoid these trust scams?"
Don't trust anyone. A simple but effective rule that works for me))

I am sorry this happened to you but try to learn something from it. Myself and everyone I know generally follow one simple rule: don't loan anything to anyone, dont give anything you dont expect back/cant afford to lose.

I don't loan money to people in real life and I would never loan PED to anyone in game. If someone asked me I would just say "no, I don't do that". And probably start avoiding them.

I think you are too nice and trusting. It is not a good thing in this world(I mean the real world too).

While its a sad way to go in life, I do the same

The guy was active in trade channel yesterday and was asked if he had paid you yet. Didn't see any further messages from him after the question.

Just a question that crossed my mind (I do not know him at all): Are you positive that this is still the same player you loaned peds to?

The guy was active in trade channel yesterday and was asked if he had paid you yet. Didn't see any further messages from him after the question.

Just a question that crossed my mind (I do not know him at all): Are you positive that this is still the same player you loaned peds to?

it is 100% this player Nisha.
Each time i find him or see him in #fap channel (Cos he is banned on #trade due to previous scams) i always make a clear shoutout with a link to this thread.

HE even mocks saying he paid xxx for a pc and xxx for a car and "fk ppl i got bills to pay".
Yet if you try to offer him bargain deals for some stuff, he will have the PED to pay.

He tried to buy a friends mod2350 for 3.9k.... clearly not a scammer :rolleyes:

it is 100% this player Nisha.
Each time i find him or see him in #fap channel (Cos he is banned on #trade due to previous scams) i always make a clear shoutout with a link to this thread.

HE even mocks saying he paid xxx for a pc and xxx for a car and "fk ppl i got bills to pay".
Yet if you try to offer him bargain deals for some stuff, he will have the PED to pay.

He tried to buy a friends mod2350 for 3.9k.... clearly not a scammer :rolleyes:

OK, thanks for clearing this up.

Edit: Was wondering why he was trading on #Rookie and #calytrade but not on #trade, but this explains it.

Sorry to hear about this scam on u Kull
Could someone tell me this guys name so I can avoid doing any business with him in future.
Thanks

Sorry to hear about this scam on u Kull
Could someone tell me this guys name so I can avoid doing any business with him in future.
Thanks

Anyone that wants to know is free to PM me and ask me, i will provide full name, avatar look, everything you may need to know to avoid this trash

deactivated

Last edited:
That just doubled the markup on the amp I need to buy :eek:

Don't throw good money after the bad. You're not gonna see it back and bad characters don't turn around after they've come out of the closet.

I'm sorry you did that...that scammer just made you his b#tch...twice. :(

Name in PM please..if possible

if i can have the name too, I lend item sometime too would be glad to not meet him

Its sad that people act like that, it s so fun to borrow 30k ped item to people without collateral but after a scam everyone become suspicious and no one lend anything anymore...

Scammer Exposed Live in Game

deactivated

Last edited:
Back