No reply from support.

Shoe

Guardian
Society
Reservoir Dogs
Skoker Shoe Sverpan
After the VU in march I discovered that all my items from my shop and my neighbours shop were gone.

They still exist in my item list, marked as ESTATE but estate/shop is completely empty.
I wrote supportcase 20/3 and another 2 support cases.
Absolutely no reply from MA in more than a month on any of the support cases.

Any ideas what to do next? I had/have items worth about 5000 peds in the shop.
What to do when support gives no reply at all??

/Skoker Shoe Sverpan

What info does the estate terminal give?

if you stand in your shop and use the select next target action from the action library do you get tags that pop up in the air that look like they are connected to nothing.

if so you can use select next target and the pickup action from the library to pick the items up and then lay them back down.

I had to do that once with about 50% of the items in my shop. It seemed they all were off set into the counters and floor by little ways. Luckily I was able to pick everything up, and when I place it back down everything was back to normal.

Have you tried to log out , then clean all caches and relog.

that sometimes helps to get back invisible items, without the need of support

beside that, I have had no issues with support when there was a glitch with non selectable items in my shop a few weeks back.

Problem got solved within a few days.

Maybe try to be more polite when writing a support ticket and if there is no reply send a reminder (add info to existing support case), but stay polite.

MA stuff is only humans as we all are, humans make mistakes or sometimes just forget about things that need to be done. Reminders often help :)

Have you tried to log out , then clean all caches and relog.

that sometimes helps to get back invisible items, without the need of support

beside that, I have had no issues with support when there was a glitch with non selectable items in my shop a few weeks back.

Problem got solved within a few days.

Maybe try to be more polite when writing a support ticket and if there is no reply send a reminder (add info to existing support case), but stay polite.

MA stuff is only humans as we all are, humans make mistakes or sometimes just forget about things that need to be done. Reminders often help :)

I hear support is getting slower, but this has happened to me several times. Request that support dump the estate to your inventory (or planet storage if it's another planet) and it's always been handled (again past experience no guarantee) within 48 hours or less for me.

I'm not sure what info you included or requested in your support case, but once I did request that they only fix a trapped item and that took longer. It's easiest if you just let them dump the whole estate.

I have been polite althrough in my communication with support only mentioning the fact that I am worried about how long time it takes.

Estate terminal shows 0 items in shop.
Also others see my shop as empty.

I will try to adress support again and ask for all the ESTATE marked items to be moved to my inventory perhaps that could work. Thanks.

I'm not sure what info you included or requested in your support case, but once I did request that they only fix a trapped item and that took longer. It's easiest if you just let them dump the whole estate.

I don't know if things work same as in past but once was possible to trade estate deed with other player and all items you forgot to take manually from estate before trade were bumped in your storage even if your storage was full (500 or more items) making pain in the ass to sort all in boxes or another estate and make the rest of storage visible again.
I did it because I didn't know that I cant sell estate as is with all items inside so I got all those items in storage after trade.
If still is not changed you need just an friend to trade , re log and trade back and sea of time and patience to put all items from storage back.

*Buy an portable storage (L) and your life will be a lot easier.

Last edited:
After the VU in march I discovered that all my items from my shop and my neighbours shop were gone.

They still exist in my item list, marked as ESTATE but estate/shop is completely empty.
I wrote supportcase 20/3 and another 2 support cases.
Absolutely no reply from MA in more than a month on any of the support cases.

I have bought a shopping booth on auction at the end of march. Only to find out, that this booth is bugged (like many others for example in the cape corinth area). I found a thread here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?281546-Cannot-drop-items-in-booth

And I wrote a support case. Got no answer, like others with the same problem. :(

Ciao, Armin

I tried next target and it didnt work.

Shop is empty, I had about 50 items in it (+ another 80 inside an urn). They are all missing.
They show up in itemlist marked as ESTATE.
Estate terminal shows 0 items inside. The "funny" thing is that this only seem to have affected my and my neighbours shop.

I have written 5 polite supportcases since 20 march and I get absolutely no reply.
I have also asked them to dump all ESTATE items to my inventory or my storage.

Has anyone else got any reply from support during the last 6 weeks?

/Shoe

Shoe,

What if I told you others are having the same problem with thousands of ped tied up in limbo with no response from support.

This little guy is held hostage atm by this bug!!!!
96SjMvi.jpg

FREE MY PINK FRIEND!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU LOCK SOMETHING SO FLUFFY AWAY LIKE THAT!!!

On a serious note the value of my bunny verse the item and MMU value on the other stuff is nothing at all... We are talking 10's of thousands of PED's in items. Stuck with no Reply to wth is going on...

Shoe,

What if I told you others are having the same problem with thousands of ped tied up in limbo with no response from support.

96SjMvi.jpg

FREE MY PINK FRIEND!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU LOCK SOMETHING SO FLUFFY AWAY LIKE THAT!!!

On a serious note the value of my bunny verse the item and MMU value on the other stuff is nothing at all... We are talking 10's of thousands of PED's in items. Stuck with no Reply to wth is going on...

This bunny been lost for too long away from my rabbiger
THey were the cutest Pet couple known in EU.

Shoe,

1708 Eudoracell Pet 1 35.86 PED Medium Storage Box (C) (3095)
3095 Medium Storage Box (C) 1 14.60 PED ESTATE

There is the bunny! ;)

Or it should be anyway. I only have one estate atm:

1705 Erdorium Texture Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Material Textures (Vol. I) (3029)
1706 Estate Deed 1 0.00 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
1707 Eudialyte Crystal 207 2.07 PED STORAGE (Next Island)

In fact we are talking 100's of thousands of PED's that are currently locked.

Two support cases with no reply so far:

Twin Peaks Mall Shop is Empty 2016-03-30 12:09:30 2016-04-30 16:34:19 Open
Twin Peaks Mall Shop is Empty 2016-03-16 07:35:53 2016-03-19 07:44:13 Open

Unacceptable if you ask me...

Ok, I consider myself lucky then. Eudoracell locked away, that is cruel indeed.
I begin to wonder if my pets ate everything in the shop since I never fed them ?
But then again, to eat a dehera urn with two helicopters inside you have to be really hungry...

Lets hope something good happens next VU....

Back