162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Congratz, do not give it all away! :wise:

Nice

Way to go man, I haven't played the game nearly as long as you more manage to survive barely in the profit but it keeps me going, congrats man it is nice to see someone get the big ones, and actually give back to the community. Keep it real.

You're good man :) Had no idea about this what you are doing on forum chatting with you today. So by congratulations in this post I insert hopefully lucky coin to drained by you machine :cool::wtg::yay::dunce:

Big big congratulations!

I saw the video and I was like, how lucky, such a rare ocurrence :)

But it's also really cool and even better to happen when you're celebrating your birthday.

Nice going!

Gratz!!!. still dreaming tho...

Grats!

Well it finally happened...

I've either died and gone to heaven or my dream of hitting an ATH finally came true.

Check out the video here:

I can't believe it... After 10 years in game and going through the grind and hitting the wall as many of us have done I've finally managed to see the lights we all dream of.

Mining was always my activity of choice but in 10 years of big amp mining, I had never hit a 5 figure HOF. I decided that for my birthday this year and 10 year anniversary in game I was going to go balls to the walls with a 10k run on full condition explosive projectiles IV since I'd since those babies hitting like it was going out of style.

Either I was going to hit something big or I was gonna walk away broke. I had recently chipped out all my crafting skills so I had to spend a few thousand peds to buy the full QR BP and chipping in enough skills to max out my success rate. On my 10th run of about 2k - 2.5k peds worth of clicks I hit something amazing! All in all I'd have to say I'm in profit at this point :D

What's funny is I STILL haven't hit a 5 digit HOF yet.... seemed to skip that and went right to 6 figures - but hey, I'm not complaining.

***UPDATE*** later this same night I did another run and got a 10k ped HOF so I've managed to get my 5 AND 6 figure HoF's lol

GIVEAWAYS!!

I always said to myself that if I ever hit s 6 figure ATH I would share the wealth with others and I plan to. I'm going to be giving away nearly 10% of this giant loot over the next while to a bunch of different people. (please don't PM me asking for money)

***UPDATE*** after thinking about it and consulting with other I think I've come up with the best plan for how to share these peds. I've decided against doing a hunting event as I find it too limiting and they seem to just reward those that are already lucky enough to hit a big loot or those that have really good gear... pretty much excluding anyone that does mining or crafting or plays on a much smaller scale.

I'd really like this to impact the most amount of people possible. So I'm taking the advice that was given to focus more towards random unadvertised giveaways. I'm still going to do the forum giveaway as planned but here's the final breakdown of giveaways.

- 1 X 1,000 PED giveaway to a random person that gratz and comments on this thread = 1,000 PEDS

- 9 X 250 PED giveaway to random people that gratz and comments on this thread = 2,250 PEDS

- Random "ME WANTEE!!" Events In The Rookie Chat - Randomly I'll advertise a number of ped stacks available and will offer them to the first people to shout "ME WANTEE!!". Generally this will be a calypso thing but I might take a trip out to arkadia for a couple as well. I've already done this a few times congrats to the winners.

- Cash Grab Scavenger Hunt - Basically I run around dropping a bunch of random ped value stacks 1 - 25 peds and let people find them. I've done this a few times in twin peaks already but I'm thinking I might do this is obscure locations on calypso and then let people know in various chat channels and in highly populated areas the location where the peds are.

- Random In Person 25 - 50 Ped Giveaways - I've been going around trading random people giving them stacks of peds.

- **WINNER: STRASH** Catch A Greased Pig Event - Me, Jambon (french for ham) will be running around PvP4 areas with 500 - 1000 peds of Garcen Grease in my inventory for one lucky player than can catch (and kill) a greased pig. I'll be popping into those areas randomly and will announce it on Rookie chat which PVP area I am at when it happens. So make sure you're tuned into that channel at all times so you don't miss you're chance!

So far as of the time of writing this about 2,400 peds have been given away to over 40 people!

***Prize giveaways are going to be limited to one per person. The forum giveaway deadline is friday at 20:00 in game time. The winners will be posted in the thread and will be contacted via PM. They will have 48 hours to arrange collection. If they fail to collect another winner will be chosen.

GL to everyone!!

Grats~!!! I hope I can get even jsut a global. never had one. haha

from- Andreabb Andy Torres

**** FORUM WINNERS ****

Thanks to everyone for all your gratz and comments. I have randomly selected the winners of the prizes using random.org to generate numbers representing the posts on the thread and it came up with these winners.

skubahta = 250 PEDS
TheRock = 250 PEDS
atomicstorm (MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla) = 250 PEDS
UberNuuber (Salsa UberNuuber Latino) = 250 PEDS
matthew (Sir Matt Copping) = 250 PEDS
theawsomechick (the awsome chick) = 250 PEDS
SirCuteNShy (Geir SirCuteNShy Halv) = 250 PEDS
Montbertus (Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus) = 250 PEDS
StygMa = 250 PEDS
Hideo = 1000 PEDS

I will be sending out PM's on the forum to these people and they will each have 72 hours to arrange payment of their prize. Those who don't respond will forfeit their winnings.

CONGRATS!!

Thank you very much for the Prize Jambon! Very kind indeed :yay:.

Look out for my ATH in the future :wtg:

EDIT: I just repaired my clothes on your advice, I had no idea the colours changed with TT value! haha I thought they were meant to be grey, I had no idea the t-shirt was white :D

Last edited:
**** FORUM WINNERS ****

Thanks to everyone for all your gratz and comments. I have randomly selected the winners of the prizes using random.org to generate numbers representing the posts on the thread and it came up with these winners.

skubahta = 250 PEDS
TheRock = 250 PEDS
StygMa = 250 PEDS
Hideo = 1000 PEDS

I will be sending out PM's on the forum to these people and they will each have 72 hours to arrange payment of their prize. Those who don't respond will forfeit their winnings.

CONGRATS!!

:yay: Thanks, also want to give a shoutout to you the OP for doing this and it has inspired me to do the same if I ever hit an ATH ( hint hint MA.. :silly2: )

EDIT: Just met up with OP and received my 250 peds. Thanks again

Last edited:
I got free 250 PEDs.
Thanks OP. And be sure I will do the same one day, if ... :)

Congratulations jambon :)

Really enjoyed the video :)

don't want any prize money as I have assets and I'm doing fine :)

#space_flight connecting space service providers with travellers

Wow!!

I'm happy for you!! Huge Gratz!! :yay::beerchug:

**** FORUM WINNERS ****

skubahta = 250 PEDS
TheRock = 250 PEDS
StygMa = 250 PEDS
Hideo = 1000 PEDS

CONGRATS!!

now thats a suprise! :wtg:

I got my 250ped Totally unexpected :eyecrazy: Made my day, because last evening hunt did eat my ped card :)

Thank you from awesome give away!! :yay:

**** FORUM WINNERS ****

skubahta = 250 PEDS
TheRock = 250 PEDS
StygMa = 250 PEDS
Hideo = 1000 PEDS

CONGRATS!!

+rep for the initiative and following through!

I can gratz now you have given out the prizes :)

Rgds

Ace

Huge gratz, these thing dont happen very often :)

Thank you very much for your prize! :yay:

Your peds gave me a hof in my first mining run :dunce: :)

Thank you very much ! I just received the 250 ped that I did win :yay:

Got those delivered to another planet even!

:)

Just received 250 ped from Jambon, very happy about it :)

Back