162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Congratulations...wow. :cool:

Big gratz to you! What a way to celebrate 10 years in EU! :yay::cool:

Saw your ath while I was shooting at an event and I had to stop look again. Nice to see the video (I feel so noooob).

Last edited:
gz

How long after the ATH did it take to go out and get plastered in real life?

Grats bud, happy to see it on video

Nice events and nice ATH, gz :D

Grats!

So cool to see people get loots like this on special days.

My bday is coming up in a couple days so wish me luck too lol! Happy birthday by the way :)

What can i say. It takes balls to chase ATH these days. Gratz!

grats and happy 10th year. Guess you will still be around EU

Gtz and thanks for sharing it with us! It's great to see how it happen, we get some of the excitement!!!! At least I do.

PS. Didn't read whole post before I see the video!!! Now I noticed the "giveaway" thingy LMAO. Awesome thought.

Wow gratz nice ath :yay: This is really the dream of every entropia player to hit a six figure loot :wtg:

Graz!! Im still waiting my own ATH to come ^^:wtg:

edit: In video u was clicking first 1 @ time and after ATH u went for auto click hahaha i would probally do same :)

Congratulations!!

Gratz for your HoF, great one indeed. May it helps you to reach further goals.
But what is truelly impressive is that you make the whole forum suddenly likes explosive projectile BP :cool:

"Balls to the walls" lol GRATZ!

That is one hell of an explosion!! Congratulations, and whatever you do: don't spend most of those peds wisely!

Cenwyn

Huge gz!

Better to buy a helmet now to your avatar. The hof´s will strike u hard in the future to :)

Grats and comment! On this thread!

:yay::yay::yay:

Well done ;)

Grats on hof , if you're gonna get a new car, you're gonna have to go down to the junkyard and pick one out for like 10 bucks ;)

Gratz on the HOF, I bet you were shaking after that one!

Cheers

Back