162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Gz on both your ath and your 5digit (10k ped) hof :wtg::eyecrazy: , and thanks for sharing a bit of your jambon :shots:

N1, dream loot.

Huge Gratz Jam--Nice job!

I love the video age--so much better than just the screen shot!

Gratz nice one :)

Massivo Gratz!

Cheers Perry

Gratz

Glad to here your 10 year anniversery went well...MA decided to take my PED on my 10 years.
Hope ya find another before 10 more years is up!

Congratz on the ATH!

Gratz!

Uber Gratz for a UBER hit!! Spend it wisely. :wise:

Gratz! Thanks for the giveaway. Nice unexpected surprise. Just don't give away all of it on accident. :)

I updated the giveaways with more information:

***UPDATE*** after thinking about it and consulting with other I think I've come up with the best plan for how to share these peds. I've decided against doing a hunting event as I find it too limiting and they seem to just reward those that are already lucky enough to hit a big loot or those that have really good gear... pretty much excluding anyone that does mining or crafting or plays on a much smaller scale.

I'd really like this to impact the most amount of people possible. So I'm taking the advice that was given to focus more towards random unadvertised giveaways. I'm still going to do the forum giveaway as planned but here's the final breakdown of giveaways.

- 1 X 1,000 PED giveaway to a random person that gratz and comments on this thread = 1,000 PEDS

- 9 X 250 PED giveaway to random people that gratz and comments on this thread = 2,250 PEDS

- Random "ME WANTEE!!" Events In The Rookie Chat - Randomly I'll advertise a number of ped stacks available and will offer them to the first people to shout "ME WANTEE!!". Generally this will be a calypso thing but I might take a trip out to arkadia for a couple as well. I've already done this a few times congrats to the winners.

- Cash Grab Scavenger Hunt - Basically I run around dropping a bunch of random ped value stacks 1 - 25 peds and let people find them. I've done this a few times in twin peaks already but I'm thinking I might do this is obscure locations on calypso and then let people know in various chat channels and in highly populated areas the location where the peds are.

- Random In Person 25 - 50 Ped Giveaways - I've been going around trading random people giving them stacks of peds.

- Catch A Greased Pig Event - Me, Jambon (french for ham) will be running around PvP4 areas with 500 - 1000 peds of Garcen Grease in my inventory for one lucky player than can catch (and kill) a greased pig. I'll be popping into those areas randomly and will announce it on Rookie chat which PVP area I am at when it happens. So make sure you're tuned into that channel at all times so you don't miss you're chance!

So far as of the time of writing this about 1,700 peds have been given away to over 30 people!

***Prize giveaways are going to be limited to one per person. The forum giveaway deadline is friday at 20:00 in game time. The winners will be posted in the thread and will be contacted via PM. They will have 48 hours to arrange collection. If they fail to collect another winner will be chosen.

GL to everyone!!

Last edited:
STRASH has won the greased pig event! CONGRATS!

Gratz!

I do hope you don't think this was your last treasure - you have many more on the way.

Epic Gratz to a Great Person!

Sub'd

For

Da

Peds

Big grats! Both for the ATH and for the kindness you show! Also happy birthday and happy 10y anniversary!

An ATH of this magnitude is always unexpected, but oh so appreciated!

Congratulations on your excellent fortune and good luck spending it wisely. I found out after my ATH that this can slip away quickly, if you are not careful.

Good luck on landing your next ATH!

RRT

Gratz and nice touch with the giveaways!

:wtg:

Very nice of you to be so generous!

Last edited:
Back