162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

That is absolutely amazing. I am not much of a crafter, but I remember hitting 3k crafting some launchers and the feeling it gave me. This one might have gave me a damn heart attack.

Gratz, on a super hoffa!!! Hope you enjoy speanding the ped :wtg:

GZ n1! Glad to see your hard work payed off!

//Linz

Now that's a proper attitude there :) cheers and well done!

Send Radicalshark my best regards :D he took care of a good disciple of mine! and I noticed he wished you good luck at the beggining of the run hahahah hes quite the lucky charm

just gz on lucky click

btw, how much "years" of hard skilling was needed to reach this level ? :)

//mg

Last edited:
grats! ive always wanted to hit an ATH myself, but well, I hunt, mine or craft too small.

its cool seeing a video of it, brings joy.

congratulations =)

This is surely how one should be posting an ATH, with video and everything.
Huge Gratz! :wtg:
The magic you're looking for is at 2:30 https://youtu.be/ZzBo6pDJZzM?t=2m30s

And, just wow! Giving away 10% that is a bit much.
But I sure hope I can get my hands on that.
I've never seen anyone share their winnings with so many ppl...

sorry this time , but its not personal at all.

I just dont see Buy from tt -> click one button -> put to tt , as a "Hard" work.

no hard feelings -> just gz on lucky click

btw, how much "years" of hard skilling was needed to reach this level ? :)

//mg

LOL I get that - none of this has been "hard" work. More like expensive work.

I've been depositing and playing for about 10 years now... And I've yo-yo'd between playing 5 hours a week to over 100 a week. I have no idea how many thousands of hours I've put into EU at this point - it's gotta be at least 5,000. I've probably put in close to $8,000 into EU at this point too but I've never really kept track (too scared too lol).

At my peak I had managed to get my best crafting profession up to level 22 - 25 from natural skill gains (no chipping). Then I chipped most of it out in favor of just doing mining. With this big hooray I had chipped back in about 3k peds worth of crafting chips to max out success rate on the full QR BP. And ahs of now I'm back around having lvl 20 as my best crafting profession.

It's been a wild ride for sure. I'm so happy for everything and all the great people that have been part of my in-game life. Definitely glad I'm not a case of a noobie putting in $20 and hitting a massive 100k+ ATH their 3rd day in game. LOL ;)

Super ding ding GRATZ :yay::yay::yay:

Grats!

Very nice ATH man, Grats!

Hitting a 5 digit while mining I don't even think it's possible anymore without a 13 on FOMA or some insane god-like luck. But you don't have to worry about that anymore :cool:

Very nice of you to do a giveaway, best of luck with your future in EU!

LOL I get that - none of this has been "hard" work. More like expensive work.

I've been depositing and playing for about 10 years now... And I've yo-yo'd between playing 5 hours a week to over 100 a week. I have no idea how many thousands of hours I've put into EU at this point - it's gotta be at least 5,000. I've probably put in close to $8,000 into EU at this point too but I've never really kept track (too scared too lol).

At my peak I had managed to get my best crafting profession up to level 22 - 25 from natural skill gains (no chipping). Then I chipped most of it out in favor of just doing mining. With this big hooray I had chipped back in about 3k peds worth of crafting chips to max out success rate on the full QR BP. And ahs of now I'm back around having lvl 20 as my best crafting profession.

It's been a wild ride for sure. I'm so happy for everything and all the great people that have been part of my in-game life. Definitely glad I'm not a case of a noobie putting in $20 and hitting a massive 100k+ ATH their 3rd day in game. LOL ;)

Earning the money for those expensive clicks counts as the hard work :wtg:

wow gz, that's 2 ATH within a week I believe

Congrats nice loot!!!!

This is surely how one should be posting an ATH, with video and everything.
Huge Gratz! :wtg:
The magic you're looking for is at 2:30 https://youtu.be/ZzBo6pDJZzM?t=2m30s

And, just wow! Giving away 10% that is a bit much.
But I sure hope I can get my hands on that.
I've never seen anyone share their winnings with so many ppl...

I agree giving away 10% of that big hit is way too much. 1k ped giveway is enugh if he really want to do it.

I hope after the shock that he actually keep all his peds.

gz. Welcome to the ATH club.

Sick hof on a small run? big gz :yay:

I agree giving away 10% of that big hit is way too much. 1k ped giveway is enugh if he really want to do it.

I hope after the shock that he actually keep all his peds.

I know it seems like a lot to give away close to 16k peds, but it's basically found money. Even with the giveaway I'm still in profit - no need to be super greedy.

I mean there's so many people getting the shaft from MA all the time loosing their shirts... good people that never catch a break. If I can use a little of this HUGE win to put a smile on some of those peoples faces I think it's worth it. :)

Wow, I know that feeling is sick! :D Big gratz!

Congratulations!

"Those who dare, win."

Nice Birthday present. Way to go for it and shoot the moon. :yay:

Gratz !! since everyone is gratzing :D

Btw I would probably sh*t my pants @ 30 noloot attempts lol.

Last edited:
Back