162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Gratz! New challenge: beat that 162K with an Explosive I blueprint :D

gratz!

very nice ATH ! lol

Gratz for the big one, seen it in game too :)

Congratulations on the ATH :yay:

Gratz never saw an ATH post get so many posts in short time so i had to read it :laugh:
Cool video btw

Congratulations jambon!!!

:woot:

Thanks for sharing your video and on giving back to the EU communty through giveaways. Congratz on your lucky gamble :)

1 6 2 5 3 4 - Crafting ATH
A F B E C D
t e r u o r
h v i m e
e n m a
r g u m
s n s
i
t
y
(ATH fever brings EU community dreams)

Hmmm...giveaway suggestions:

I used to do this sort of thing when I was a FappR. But not sure if you've done this before or did something similar before. Basically you either hunt/mine/craft and have ppl in game chat channel or on another forum post call out (lock in a # or typed number(s) before hand - (any # as they are trying to guess your future would be prediction on any global(s) either for that day or future day you could say). Person that guesses the exact number or variation of how you want it (example ranges or have a number/#s in it that has your ATH in it wins for example when ever you global - hand out giveaway bonuses for those that guessed correctly). This is only a suggestion and you can make it however you want or continue what you're doing with your giveaway plan(s). Anyways, just my two pecs on giveaway suggestions for fun :D.

Guess I'll take a prediction guess now and say 106 will be your global(s) throughout the rest of this week (date of said prediction is on 4/27/2016) for you to global as I'm the #106 post on this forum, hehe. Besides, I plan on giving all giveaways in the event that I do receive some to new players in-game/fresh new Soc m8s; they deserve/need it more than I do :D.

Last edited:
Big grats man. Can't wait until I see those 6 digits with my name next to it ��

Grats!

pretty cool to always a video of this moment.

Super Cool

Love to see the true gamblers hit it big.......Well we all are I suppose. lol

Hellspawn

Huge congratulations to you! It's nice to see someone in this game who can be generous and share their happiness with others.

I hope MA can give me a little payback when I reach the 10 year mark this June. Wink wink.

Gratz. :wtg:

If I win ped I promise to give it right back to MA. :laugh:

Gz m8! Long 10 years, finnaly payback! Spent it wisely!

Grats! Dont spend it all at once.^^

Wow, what nice hit. I'll never be THAT lucky!

Major grats

GZ on the huge hit!

First, welcome to the 10 club, your jacket is in the mail :p
Second, gratz!!
I hope I get my 10 gift from MA soon also :)

Huge Gratz!

Big GZ, and I love your plan to share the fun.

Way back when, a year or so after I started, I was on a team hunt with some of the Irkens and I kept getting perception ;-) So I kept dropping bombs and hit a 7k lyst tower! I gave everyone that was in the hunt a global of lyst to share the joy, and it made me very happy to do so.

Gratz again, and enjoy spreading the love.

:wtg:

Gz that's an amazing amount !

That sounds like an amazing hunting event. You Could Always Use entropialife and make it a week long event where you could have prizes for 1-50

Back