put pets on auction...

There are some things that should never have an auction history and pets are one of them. Nobody will ever want to collect or hold onto them if there is any kind of auction history.

As if meaningless and misleading "market values" on clothes and blueprints weren't enough.

Shrapnel too.

While they are at it, reduce auction fees slightly

-1. Don't want it.

The MU history would be a mess much like BPs. random example, a MU of +2k, what lvl is that? then players would try to shift lvl 1's for 1.5k, its under MU.

if pets go on, there should be a min lvl, maybe lvl 20 for all pets before they can be listed

Shrapnel too.

While they are at it, reduce auction fees slightly

Yes to Pets in auction. And I think auction fees should only be charged on sold items, not un-sold--or at least the minimum fee should be reduced for low-priced items, say under 20 PEDs.

Yes to Pets in auction. And I think auction fees should only be charged on sold items, not un-sold--or at least the minimum fee should be reduced for low-priced items, say under 20 PEDs.

Has to be a listing fee. Those fees prevent a massive undercut fest... which wouldn't be a problem or as much of a risk if there was more demand.

The MU history would be a mess much like BPs. random example, a MU of +2k, what lvl is that? then players would try to shift lvl 1's for 1.5k, its under MU.

if pets go on, there should be a min lvl, maybe lvl 20 for all pets before they can be listed
Just break up the levels like they do on the tiers... hell, while they are at it, maybe upgrade auction to do similar with the qr on bps... break up the mu on em... and do same for breaking up apartments of different sizes, etc.

Just break up the levels like they do on the tiers... hell, while they are at it, maybe upgrade auction to do similar with the qr on bps... break up the mu on em... and do same for breaking up apartments of different sizes, etc.

true never thought of doing it like tiers

Agreed,

all items should be able to be listed at auction (for better or for worse), this is a RCE after all.

We should be free to list whatever we all like, I really don't like these arbitrary exceptions that MA seem to think is a good idea. Why not just make everything for list rather than a few items that can't be.

Agreed,

all items should be able to be listed at auction (for better or for worse), this is a RCE after all.

We should be free to list whatever we all like, I really don't like these arbitrary exceptions that MA seem to think is a good idea. Why not just make everything for list rather than a few items that can't be.

My un-auction-able Ranked Scorpion agrees with this. :thumbup:

yep, make it ready for auction.

Make it so Mindforce amps can be put on auction!

Easy fix. Like MU for each tier, there is MU for each level.

Also implement an easy way to see how much they're feed and etc. etc.

absolutely not - a pet is personal thing - let people decide what a pet for sale is worth

Reducing auction fees is dangerous. It sounds nice for casual players but it's really catching a snake by it's tail.

As far as pets on auction, I'm not against it. You can even auction sweat now, why not pets?

We'll see once the compets integration is online (or when they choose to make an announcement about it), they may have a whole new type/source of markup or other features associated with the cross-game economy or whatever happens at the stables.

Perhaps they just don't want any speculative and semi-random markup data on the history to influence that system or game in general. As someone mentioned above about the "under MU" sale of lvl 1 pets based on the sale of a level XX version being on the data, the "Tier/Level" idea is a good one for sure.

Has to be a listing fee. Those fees prevent a massive undercut fest... which wouldn't be a problem or as much of a risk if there was more demand.

they prevent what is most FUN about trading.

Let's not forget stable owners were promised the market for pet auction sales. I don't own a stable, just saying.

Rick

they prevent what is most FUN about trading.

The auctions themselves killed what was fun about trading. Being a merchant was a fun and socially interactive pastime back in the day. Reputations were forged or destroyed depending on how you operated as a merchant.

First add more auction slots...then sure allow pets to be auctioned.

But first....more auction slots for those of us without alts!

I'm thinking the load on an already burdened auction system with a million added animals to the database - might just be too much. :eyecrazy:

I just want to be able to drag and drop all 500 pets I got on a skilling run into the meat grinder instead of doing it one at a time.

I just want to be able to drag and drop all 500 pets I got on a skilling run into the meat grinder instead of doing it one at a time.

I like this idea! All pets to the grinder at one go:smash:!

Yea, it would be nice to extract all at once.

Back