Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Hi all,

I've decided to create this thread so it's easier to find the locations of the mobs, rather than try and pull them out of the lengthy news thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...4556-Mission-Galactica-Stage-VI-Bonus-Mission

Below are each of the mobs on their respective planets.

The mission itself is a bonus mission which requires you to have completed Stage VI of Mission Galactica at least once. It seems however, that if you don't take the Adjusted Heal Chip, you will not be able to access the bonus issue, which seems like a bug.

To complete this mission you need to travel to 5 different planets: Calypos, Arkadia, ROCKtropia, Cyrene and Toulan. When on these planets you need to find the Divine mob for that planet (which are listed below.)

In order to achieve the kill, you merely have to be in the right place at the right time, there are no other requirements it seems other than to have patience. Each mob is in a PvP zone, some in lootable, so keep your wits about you.

The mobs loot normal stuff, so there is no requirement to take anything anywhere. However, I assume that the final stage of the mission will be to either talk to Hone again or Dread Castamir at the Howling Mine.

Details about this mission:

The Divine Mission becomes available at completion of Stage VI of Mission Galactica.

To get the mission, avatars will need to speak with the NPC named "Hone" who is a Quantum NPC as he exists on all planetary space stations at once.

To complete the mission, you will need to speak to Hone again after killing all of the Divine creatures, as can be seen in the video linked below.

The mission is non-repeatable, the reward, at time of writing, is not Avatar bound and therefore can be traded, like the Restoration Chips awarded during Mission Galactica.

EDIT:

Check out the video here:

Last edited:
ROCKtropia - Vixen Divine

OK so the atomic woman spawns in toxic pvp on ROCKtropia, respawn is somewhere around 5 hours.

[132060, 96675, 111]

Health: Massive
Damage: Huge
Agility: 35
Intelligence: 15
Psyche: 15
Stamina: 547
Strength: 71

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Devine_Radiated_50_Foot__Vixen

EDIT:

Oh and Divine is spelled wrong! Devine lol.

EDIT 2:

It's funny but a couple of us were pK'd (while I was afk) and then it spawned, I wonder if pK's affect the spawn rate?

Last edited:
Cyrene - Divine Golem

This mob is located in lootable PvP in the NE.

[132052, 79834, 181]

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Divine_Golem

Respawn time is unknown at this time.

Thanks to Forgo for the information.

Last edited:
Calypso - Proteron Divine

This mob is located in The Raven Valley PvP in the North.

[79388, 95270, 168]

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Proteron_Divine

Respawn time is somewhere between 6hrs and 10hrs, not 100% sure at the moment. Although it does seem like the timers can go from 3 hrs also, but I'm not sure if that is an artefact of a server reset at this time.

EDIT:

Thanks to Manique and Evey for the closest co-ords to the mob.

Last edited:
The Divine Intervention Chip reward for completing this bonus mission gives the holder a chance at cheating death.

It seems the chance rating comes into its own when taking crits, as I took 3 crits in my small test, two of them managed to kill me, while the third was successfully intervened.

It is my opinion at this time, that this chip has two main uses:

1) Punching above your weight, where death is a likely outcome during a hunt

2) PvP 2nd chances, where if someone is using serious weaponry like a Tango or a Soul Screamer, and one-shots you, you get a 2nd chance to defend yourself.

Last edited:
Maybe they will drop MF amps.

Thank you for taking the time to post this. :)

The Proteron Divine is not bugged and is spawning.

any leads?
I followed the pattern with a friend compared to all others
and spent well over 60h looking for it in all matchable areas, and on spawn areas as others claimed
Are you positive about this?

Guess you found it Pablo!

Now tell us how great it is

Guess you found it Pablo!

Now tell us how great it is

i'll gladly as promissed share later some info but now i need some rest :D
Its been too many hours searching for this last one and thanks Kaj, if i didnt read your post i would've just try to get some more rest

Calypso - Proteron Divine

This mob is currently bugged and not spawning.

It is not bugged , just selfish people want others to think it is while they collect chips for all their friends first.

And they are afraid of people who might hurt them, which I suppose I cannot blame, being as they probably need all the space they can get.

Which is why these kinds of missions are horrible to implement, I have literally seen games die and pull the plug because of it.

In either case it was discovered.

manique Tell us how it works and what is useful for.

I can not do mision yet ://

Kim why?

-divine only for adj owners?
-more chips for improved owners?
-mision is bugged???

I dont wanna go to Space Station every day to see if it works.

Its been too many hours searching for this last one and thanks Kaj, if i didnt read your post i would've just try to get some more rest

WowWow Wooow Woow you are so .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ***in *****************************************ssy!!

Spammed the chats last day until he find out and now he need some rest ofcourse .

I just now made oficial third drop into your head :cool:

It works as described on item info.
Gives you 70% chance of succesfully dodging the death. If succesful u get healed for 50hp.
There is a bug however, or might be intentional - it doesnt show what was the dmg u received before u dodged death, also the one who shoots you doesnt see it either.
I dont own a chip but i had some rig fun with it.

Cheers
Soko

It would also be handy if you list what is required in the OP.

Is it no. of kills? Or do they drop something you need to take back?

Rgds

Ace

It would also be handy if you list what is required in the OP.

Is it no. of kills? Or do they drop something you need to take back?

Rgds

Ace

OK will do thx for the feedback

I've now updated the first page with a little description on how the mission moves forward. Its pretty basic.

It took longer to type this than it would have to type the coords. If you don't want to tell that's fine, you found it, but stop being coy.

It took longer to type this than it would have to type the coords. If you don't want to tell that's fine, you found it, but stop being coy.

I got a friend or 2 who helped me pursuiting and camping the areas
You all saw the pattern and i believe, even tho this was the first prot divine i saw, that it might be static in a place

What kind of friend would i be to share position for all and the camp fest begin BEFORE my friend has it?

I'll gladly share with each cool down times as i said
cheers

I got a friend or 2 who helped me pursuiting and camping the areas
You all saw the pattern and i believe, even tho this was the first prot divine i saw, that it might be static in a place

What kind of friend would i be to share position for all and the camp fest begin BEFORE my friend has it?

I'll gladly share with each cool down times as i said
cheers

That's fine, that's all you had to say. btw I'm not even looking for it...

That's fine, that's all you had to say. btw I'm not even looking for it...

Cheers
but i did promiss to share and l will
Hope you also understand i was dead tired, cos i was out again on a ghost chase till i saw the dev post :D
else i wouldn't just given up

Hey Kim, I guess your watching this thread. I have done all the stages and can't pick up the mission and nobody has responded to my support case. What's the problem?

Reactions: jak
Back