Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

Just meaning that if your target mob gives a max hit for way bigger then you can FAP against, you have 50+ your fap, they hit and wipe that out, you haven't recharged your Divine Intervention and hopefully you haven't already used your once per hour H-DNA (why?!!?!?!??!?!??!)

I understand Star is happy with it against Mulcibers, so it is is working out on those that great, but I imagine on some mobs it may become useless, namely the biggest of game, and even some event mobs that decide to keep hitting you even after they dealt you a death blow. Increased HP value of the higher up chips, will make them more useful on much bigger game.

Of course the return is even greater for those who are a low level hunter. For instance, if I hunted young Dasps, a level 1 DI chip will probably not be enough, but a level 2 or 3? A much better experience could be had (apart from the loot of course.)

I tried the chip in team hunt on mobs i'd usually stay far away from with my current setup.
We did some smaller Osseo and medium Marcimex in team and i let on purpose my hp fall way below
what i would normally let it drop just to stress the chip and my fap and see what happens.
Not single time i had problems fap back up my hp after the chip triggered.

Small Osseo hit me for bit over 100 and medium marci hit me up to 135 in my setup.
I only had Stolen armor+5b which is low armor for both mobs, Mod2350 and i'm at 214HP.
So I don't think the bigger players with bigger gear and at times with modfappers and such will have
any problems even tho you are only left with 50HP after surviving certain death.

Chip is only supposed to give you CHANCE of surviving certain death anyway, not to make you immortal.
With 2.2sec focus time on Divine chip, you don't wanna use it midmob anyway.
But this is just my experience about it with the stuff i have tried it on.

Hey Akiran,

Could you update the original post with stuff like, none repeatable. Location of npc etc...anything you deem helpful.

And +rep for all the info!!!

Rgds

Ace

What is estimation about how long divine chips will be tradable?
It will become avatar bound after a while like Bukin's blade or faster?

Hey Akiran,

Could you update the original post with stuff like, none repeatable. Location of npc etc...anything you deem helpful.

And +rep for all the info!!!

Rgds

Ace

As requested, I've added some mission details to the first post. :)

It's been a loooong week. Off work on vacation and spent most of my time here in EU.
Happy to say I finally got my chip! :yay:

Have to say thank you for all the good eggs providing info and helping along the way, much appreciated! :):cool:

It's been a loooong week. Off work on vacation and spent most of my time here in EU.
Happy to say I finally got my chip! :yay:

Have to say thank you for all the good eggs providing info and helping along the way, much appreciated! :):cool:

Well done Toast! :D

so to help clear my mind... is there just the one spawn in hoggolo pvp? or is there a second that did not find coords for after reading through this?

so to help clear my mind... is there just the one spawn in hoggolo pvp? or is there a second that did not find coords for after reading through this?

I assume there is only one spawn in the general area given at the beginning of the thread that is on a supposed random timer, it took 5 hours to show up for me.

Not random, as the pk squads turn up only at certain times, just when it actually spawns :)

Finally killed divine proteron.

POS: [79598, 96303, 156]. Don't know if it spawned there or someone had dragged it.

For me all mobs were at the coords given by OP, either exactly there or ~200m difference max.
Only real issue is timing, u have to wait for some of them to respawn (unless u lucky).

Thanx again Akira, sharing is caring! :)

For me all mobs were at the coords given by OP, either exactly there or ~200m difference max.
Only real issue is timing, u have to wait for some of them to respawn (unless u lucky).

Thanx again Akira, sharing is caring! :)

You're welcome Fifth! :)

I just wanted to say thanks for all the nice comments and reps, I just thought, while I was making a vid on it, I might as well document it a bit! :)

big thanks for all that info!

got my chip today, and it took me like 7 hours only. all mobs were spawned! :yay:

:ahh:

Thanks to AkiranBlade and those who have contributed to the thread with info.

For me, the Kamaldon and Thawr spawned immediately when I got there. The Vixen spawned after maybe 10 mins. Didn't see the Golem, so went hunting, and checked back on it a few times. Logged off in pvp zone, and it had spawned when I logged in next day. All mobs were at the listed positions. The Proteron also took some hours to spawn, and when it did, it arrived maybe 300 metres east of the given position in OP.

does anyone know the damage type of these divine mobs?

like Impact, stab, etc??

Area damage with 100% Botulinum toxin, there are no armors which could help, there is no escape.
Second type of attack is 100% MF psycho attack directly to your mind, equal lethal and also in this case there is no any armor decay.

Last edited:
Just completed it. Took about 12 hrs total (although I logged off for about additionall 10hrs in middle). All the positions were accurate and 3 the mobs were spawned.

Thanks for the guide.

Decided to wait 'till things calmed down, just did it and all divine mobs were already spawned :)

Thx to all for info.

Completed a couple of weeks ago. Thanks to OP and others for the accurate info.

Just finished this mission. Thnx to the author.. all the cords were spot on.. only had to wait for RT mob to respawn (which was exactly 6hrs). Cost per kill with my setup was around 30p each.. and was lucky enough to get 158 ped global from toulan mob.

SpikE

Just finished this mission. Thnx to the author.. all the cords were spot on.. only had to wait for RT mob to respawn (which was exactly 6hrs). Cost per kill with my setup was around 30p each.. and was lucky enough to get 158 ped global from toulan mob.

SpikE

GZ on global, And sorry to make you wait for RT mob seems i got there a hair before you, The tulon mob respawn does seem to be pretty immediate i went there after RT where spike said he had killed the tulon mob before we met in RT! hope it helps gl!

Toulan mob isnt spawning ?? I have no luck with it for last 2 days

It is an instant respawn.

Look around west side of the temple, in the khaffash spawn, if not visit the temple itself or north of the temple to see if no one trained it to block the access to the temple.

E~

attachment.php

Last edited:
Toulan mob isnt spawning ?? I have no luck with it for last 2 days

Took me a while to find the toulan mob aswell. Same for Proteron... Camped thatone more than 30 hours, eventually had to wait till a tuesday server reset for the prot.

We checked that all island wasnt anywhere...than i decided to submit a support case..no reply on it but the mob spawned and respawn is instant :)

Had to kill prot/vixen/kamaldon twice..yea first time i forgot to activate mission :D

Thanks to OP and all who helped with info.

P.S :- be careful with vixen cost me most !! Pvp 3 ftw !!!

most recent Proteron devine

proteron_devine.jpg

Last edited:
Back