Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

Now is this mission repeatable???? that will help determin the value

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure on that. The way you progress feels like a one time deal.

that would be an fault from ma..much better to allow 1 bonuschip per bouht adj/imp/mod chip,that way ma will get more income

No it is not, i tried after bunch of hours after i went for some rest

yep manique and his alts are farming chips atm.

Yep
JewBaba and the 40 alts :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll just make a video and post for the curious ppl that asked how it works

I still cannot find this beast, can you confirm it is in fact spawning/spawned currently please?

It sounds like you need to perform some kind of actions to make it spawn?

It sounds like you need to perform some kind of actions to make it spawn?

I've been killing mobs in the area, nothing. Perhaps I need to kill some people.

OK, I'm now down to finding and killing Proteron divine.

Any help with location would be appreciated. Paulo does not want to share location, but someone else must have seen one, they spawn every 6hrs if it is the same as all the other ones.

Any help with location is appreciated!!!

Find a group of PK'ers campers in pvp, go about 25 meters in front of their gun's sight and you will be on right place.

Find a group of PK'ers campers in pvp, go about 25 meters in front of their gun's sight and you will be on right place.

maybe, but not so easy. I camped the pvp spots in all other planets for about 6hrs and got the spawn... and in most cases I did not see anyone else. On Ark I got some PVP fun. :D

without knowing the pos it makes it very hard to find :p

OK, I'm now down to finding and killing Proteron divine.

Any help with location would be appreciated. Paulo does not want to share location, but someone else must have seen one, they spawn every 6hrs if it is the same as all the other ones.

Any help with location is appreciated!!!

Well first i think i made it clear its not a static position, i killed 2, for me and a friend, and both spawned off the place.
And one of my friends that got it also, you were actually shoting while was just helping another friend of ours doing the kamaldons.

EVEN IF it was static spawn, for this sort of reason i wouldnt feel like sharing till some friends would be done.

Is funny though how, before finding/discovering the position, you were asking left and right, forums and in game about that. :)

Even knowing the coordinates it would be impossible for most to fight the mob AND all the rivals. 6 hours per spawn, say 1000 people, realistically, who would bother... 250 days, so hopefully in a year from now it will be doable :)

Even knowing the coordinates it would be impossible for most to fight the mob AND all the rivals. 6 hours per spawn, say 1000 people, realistically, who would bother... 250 days, so hopefully in a year from now it will be doable :)

i doubt there are 1000 adj restochips ingme :)

Is funny though how, before finding/discovering the position, you were asking left and right, forums and in game about that. :)

I followed all the leads i had :)
I did confirm all i could, but what is your deal when you aint even prolly gonna do the quest?

I kept my word, i'd give coords if i could, i cant cos is not static and seems timers changed some, so i rather not give unreliable info than make ppl believe what i said is rightfull and be deceived.

Well first i think i made it clear its not a static position, i killed 2, for me and a friend, and both spawned off the place.
And one of my friends that got it also, you were actually shoting while was just helping another friend of ours doing the kamaldons.

EVEN IF it was static spawn, for this sort of reason i wouldn't feel like sharing till some friends would be done.

First, to make it clear. Your "friends", 3 of them, came to the spawn after I had been camping it for about 15hrs and fell asleep and missed one spawn in the middle. They came at about 1hr to it spawning. I communicated that I had been waiting for 15 hrs and they were very un-talkative, did not say hi nor talk back to me much. they did not show any respect for me waiting 15 hrs. close to re-spwn time I decided I should kill them as I felt they were going to try and steal the mob. they did not show respect and just come back on next spawn. And sure enough all 3 of them were fighting me when it spawned and they even almost got it from me, but in the end I killed them many times and got the divine kill.

As for location of prot' divine spawn. you are not obligated to, nor do you have to, tell us anything about it. It is your choice. But it is honorable if you ask for help and get help to return the forever.

ALL the other spawns are static, not sure why the proteron divine would not be same also. From the rumors I got it is in pvp (hogglo), even got rumors it is close to the letomie mob in the north. would be nice to have better idea, and I hope someone who finds it tells us. I'll announce all location info the second I see it.

Last one to get the chip!!!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Seems we'll be running out of :popcorn: soon.
Well done MA, well done... ;)

First, to make it clear. Your "friends", 3 of them, came to the spawn after I had been camping it for about 15hrs and fell asleep and missed one spawn in the middle. They came at about 1hr to it spawning. I communicated that I had been waiting for 15 hrs and they were very un-talkative, did not say hi nor talk back to me much. they did not show any respect for me waiting 15 hrs. close to re-spwn time I decided I should kill them as I felt they were going to try and steal the mob. they did not show respect and just come back on next spawn. And sure enough all 3 of them were fighting me when it spawned and they even almost got it from me, but in the end I killed them many times and got the divine kill.

As for location of prot' divine spawn. you are not obligated to, nor do you have to, tell us anything about it. It is your choice. But it is honorable if you ask for help and get help to return the forever.

ALL the other spawns are static, not sure why the proteron divine would not be same also. From the rumors I got it is in pvp (hogglo), even got rumors it is close to the letomie mob in the north. would be nice to have better idea, and I hope someone who finds it tells us. I'll announce all location info the second I see it.

Last one to get the chip!!!! :)
Well i wasnt there, but given your past actions, of some shadier things such as macro/refresh rate button (whatever you wanna call it) and stuff you done in the past, I dont think some have a easy time to take your word for it,
AS FAR AS I KNOW, you were waiting, but you engaged the fight, expect retaliation ofc in pvp if you start shitting on others.

The spawns i heard changed, toulan was static, yesterday the same friend you killed, had a hard time finding, i got nothing in for me to lie.

The proteron i heard of few people (prior to the mission) about 2-3 diferent areas, appart from each other.
And both me and Elayne got the chip, and i did spot both the mobs, and both were far from each other.
I'd gladly show it to some people or you can take my word for it, Doesn't go in my blood being a liar.

And i wish best of luck to all on it, and i provided most of the info i know.
so those that pm'd me in hopes of extra info, im affraid i dont have it.
Forgo / AkiranBlade pasted coordinates i found my other mobs at precisely.

Proteron, if you find it, which, i wish you best of luck, you can call me a liar but you will be feeling like a fool once you know of 1 or more being killed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been flying around here so long I'm gonna dream about Stinktrees tonight!

even got rumors it is close to the letomie mob in the north.

There are Letomie in that area? That's much more interesting than any of this silly bickering about divine mobs. I want to know more.

I've been flying around here so long I'm gonna dream about Stinktrees tonight!

lol, yes that and we might get a nightmare of a giant proteron divine! :D

There are Letomie in that area? That's much more interesting than any of this silly bickering about divine mobs. I want to know more.

Yes, there is a good spawn of (non-taxed) Letomie young to old and an occasional provider. it is around this pos': [78787, 95207, 153]

Also my favorite place to hunt Formicada (green spiders) just south of there! ;)

MA seriously need to rethink this methode of doing a mission. It is not good busness model and pisses off players. This type of mission is in subscription based games, and Entropia is a $$ based game.

I've spent all day looking for the Proteron Divine, sort of getting pissed off cuz there is no info on it and ofc MA does not give a location. MA does not make any money for me doing jack all all day long. In a subscription based game they would be making money, but since I'm not burning peds they make nothing.

Really bad business model. It is not fun for players and makes no money for MA...

Still looking for Proteron Divine, please give any info (position) if you see one.

MA seriously need to rethink this methode of doing a mission. It is not good busness model and pisses off players. This type of mission is in subscription based games, and Entropia is a $$ based game.

I've spent all day looking for the Proteron Divine, sort of getting pissed off cuz there is no info on it and ofc MA does not give a location. MA does not make any money for me doing jack all all day long. In a subscription based game they would be making money, but since I'm not burning peds they make nothing.

Really bad business model. It is not fun for players and makes no money for MA...

Still looking for Proteron Divine, please give any info (position) if you see one.

I told you it was silly to find a position...
Its a time consuming thing no doubt, no idea if its planed but the chip as it is took me several hours of looking and following any leads i'd have.

I would've gladly pay few k of materials instead or kill some ammounts cos as you mentioned and correctly, can frustrate people but again, it will if your hopes are always that high.

And at this moment it seems you had the same leads i had from what i seen in your stream.

Reactions: jak
how much oil did you waste looking so far?

Reactions: jak
how much oil did you waste looking so far?

lmfao, OK guess that is how MA is making peds? :D Think I used maybe 1-2 peds of oil. guess I'll go get a drop at the rig! :D

I told you it was silly to find a position...
Its a time consuming thing no doubt, no idea if its planed but the chip as it is took me several hours of looking and following any leads i'd have.

I would've gladly pay few k of materials instead or kill some ammounts cos as you mentioned and correctly, can frustrate people but again, it will if your hopes are always that high.

And at this moment it seems you had the same leads i had from what i seen in your stream.

If MA thought this out, they might have just made it instant re-spawn. Problem solved, guys would still have to look all over the place for it, but they would not get frustrated looking for something that is not there.

Back