Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

Found the Arkadian Divine Kamaldon today, thanks to The Paladin Chosen and moral support from Maria Tsunade Magdalena :)
Seems it is now spawning somewhat randomly and more far to the East.

Last two sightings was here:
[Planet Arkadia, 12618, 11777, 228, Waypoint]
[Planet Arkadia, 12833, 11505, 223, Waypoint]

In regards to spawn time, its much longer now then the earlier stated 6 hours. Since me and some other guys were camping the old spawn area for several days. Unless someone managed to snipe it, but we did so many flyby's so i find that odd if they managed.

Last edited:
Found the Arkadian Divine Kamaldon today, thanks to The Paladin Chosen and moral support from Maria Tsunade Magdalena :)
Seems it is now spawning somewhat randomly and more far to the East.

Last two sightings was here:
[Planet Arkadia, 12618, 11777, 228, Waypoint]
[Planet Arkadia, 12833, 11505, 223, Waypoint]

In regards to spawn time, its much longer now then the earlier stated 6 hours. Since me and some other guys were camping that area for several days. Unless someone managed to snipe it, but we did so many flyby's so i find that odd if they managed.

had a friend that was thinking someone killed it then decided to look around and found it in pvp area...to many noobs there that come to rig and mess with it

Can't find Divine Kamaldon kamping given POS for days now is this mob still spawning or is it bugged? Anyone having some idea where to find it would be greatly appreciated.

Many people have same issue with kamaldon, all the other mobs are super easy almost alwyas in their place this one is never there nor is it easy to find in surrounding area and with some many people waiting/campig for it its impossible to know if its been recently killed. Quite a pain in the butt as it prevents me (people) from obtaining $130 item. Would be better spawned in lootable on arkadia, much less foot traffic.

Can anyone confirm that it IS still spawning? Or that that he killed it recently? I only find ppl who are searching for it for weeks :(

Can anyone confirm that it IS still spawning? Or that that he killed it recently? I only find ppl who are searching for it for weeks :(

Didnt you read my post here i made 31/10 ?
Yeah its spawning, but not at the threadstarters location...
It seems to be a more spread out "random" area now. I had to hire some ppl to find it for me.
But i camped thread starters spot6hour passes for 5 days in a row without it to spawn, and then someone found it for me wayy more to the east.

I am scouting the spawn to the E + camping PVP area for 2 weeks now and nothing. Nobody seen it recently found some that also search for the mob and found some that say it might be connected to Kamaldon kills in the area but those are too big to kill by most players :(

It might not be related, or it's highly related. But Arkadia forums last patch notes mentioned that something divine could spawn in the random firebase attacks now...
If that kamaldon divine is in that new event only then its much harder to get it now :(

After a month of searching for it still nothing :( Found some players who was searching for it at same locations but none had any luck. I doubt this is actually the was it was designed cose if it is then this mission is as it stands not completable and players should be notified before they pay 510USD for a mission that can be completed only partially.

MA support is completely ignoring the issue, Akradia support is MIA or not interested in fixing it would seem.

Not sure if there is a direct/better way to report problems/bugs on arkadia but there is forum threds and i spoke to a nice Arkadia Advisor that forvarded the info to staff that is not giving any answers.

Waiting and waiting

Im also waiting for days now :( and it looks more than its bugged or someting than ppl killing right before me,, im searching the whol area @ bought locations,,,,, send a support case to MA hope they fix / do someting about it soon

If all ppl who have problems whit it make a support case for MA than the might fix is faster

Regret i started the adj resto mission would be cheaper to buy @4.6/4.8k + 1.5k for divine than spend 6.1k + spend aloooooooooot of time

Greets,

Killed one earlier at
[Arkadia, 11758, 11192, 168, Waypoint]

Wish I would have checked the forums, didn't know ppl are looking for it that bad. I was thinking ppl dragged it away from it position and killing it might reset to know location.
[System]: Entropia Universe time: 2019-01-26 23:37:26

Might wanna check known location in 6 hrs.

Good luck guys

Killed one earlier at
[Arkadia, 11758, 11192, 168, Waypoint]

Wish I would have checked the forums, didn't know ppl are looking for it that bad. I was thinking ppl dragged it away from it position and killing it might reset to know location.
[System]: Entropia Universe time: 2019-01-26 23:37:26

Might wanna check known location in 6 hrs.

Good luck guys
ty for info i keep looking for it not found it yet and only one i need

Finally found and killed the Kamaldon Divine at:

[Arkadia, 12568, 11503, 200, Waypoint]

Anyone seen him lately? Been looking for it over a week now. MA is looking into possibility of someone trying to put him out of sight to boost chip price… :(

I'm more and more frustrated by this. Other divine mobs were ok to find, this one is either bugged or MA/Arkadia developpers are messing around and telling everything is normal. Used to pass by him dozens of times when mining, now it's nowhere to be found….

yes I did it a few weeks ago and he was there, just slightly to the east of the usual place. A few team mates flew around in quads till we found him :)

I've been flying around for 3 weeks now, spent oil like crazy and can't find it...

Finally found the bastard

[Arkadia, 12111, 11668, 195, Waypoint]

?

Any news about kolmadons POS? 5 days cant search
Solved

Last edited:
I've visited ark several times and wastes hours. Is it still bugged? I haven't been able to find it wasted so much time really sick of it!! Any advice?

I wonder if it's been fixed after this major VU? Can anyone give feedback? I was on Ark again looking for it the past 3 days, went several times to scope the area and others tried helping me too but none of us found it. I went back to caly today or I'd check myself.

also, i think the spawn was changed sometime in the past ... it doesn't simply respawn now after a certain time, i think you have to kill the surrounding kamaldons now for the divine mob to spawn. anyways, maybe also ask in arkadia discord to confirm this. GL!

Finally found and killed the Kamaldon Divine at:

[Arkadia, 12568, 11503, 200, Waypoint]

tyvm...found it near your pos :).. was flying around and once i saw it, was easy to understand that it was " the 1 "...was kinda lika an albino :p not at all the same colour as the rest :)

My team found multiple spawns of the Divine Kamaldon yesterday (10/05/2019). The Divine Kamaldon was mixed in with regular spawns of Kamaldon, but the Divine has a light Gray color to it, whereas the normal Kamaldon is dark brown. Locations where we found them are listed below. Hope this helps.

[Arkadia, 12741, 11875, 214, Waypoint] multiple here
[Arkadia, 9885, 15206, 265, Waypoint] one here
[Arkadia, 9886, 15228, 264, Waypoint] one here

Divine Prot

currently on Caly looking for the Divine Prot.
are there any updates on its spawning rate and locations?

[Arkadia, 9509, 15348, 280, Waypoint]

Event are 1 seems to be the place its spawning i seen asked co ords and later looked all over the event area and found one hope this helps someone.

currently on Caly looking for the Divine Prot.
are there any updates on its spawning rate and locations?

it was in the north side of pvp 1 i do not know if its changed

Back