Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

There are Letomie in that area? That's much more interesting than any of this silly bickering about divine mobs. I want to know more.

I checked them out not too long ago and updated the creature thread with coords. Nice mob, insane regen rate.

Good luck all with the divine hunt, might get there in another year or two provided I get to choose Next Island over Toulan by then.

Good luck all with the divine hunt, might get there in another year or two provided I get to choose Next Island over Toulan by then.

Why not Toulan?

I checked them out not too long ago and updated the creature thread with coords.

I saw that, but only after I'd checked the spawn myself with the intention of updating the creatures thread :D Got some additional stats at least :)

Still no sign of the Proteron Divine...

I've spent well over 70 hours now camping and searching the entire PVP zone (Hogglo pvp) looking for this darn mob. Guess this is how MA thinks to make this game entertaining?

Chances are it is bugged, someone dragged it out, or it spawns in other pvp areas or something...

Why not Toulan?

I have my reasons which are unfit for discussion in this place, but I find it tragic that Next Island is left out and thus abandoned almost as if on purpose. This would have been an ideal opportunity to drive interest back there.

I should probably make it public that I filed a motion with support to include Next Island in this mission by way of offering a choice between Toulan and NI, or, since that is biased, a general choice of doing five out of six. Added some details about the creature and its surroundings I envision. The choice would also allow continuation without disruption, should indeed one planet partner go out of business.

If others think this is a good idea, I suggest to let them know.

I've spent well over 70 hours now camping and searching the entire PVP zone (Hogglo pvp) looking for this darn mob. Guess this is how MA thinks to make this game entertaining?

Chances are it is bugged, someone dragged it out, or it spawns in other pvp areas or something...

At this rate, I will probably be most interested in doing what I normally do and just wait until there are plenty on the market for sale and the price drops to whatever it is going to be. Fuck all that running around all over the universe looking for ghost mob bull shit. :rolleyes:

I spent over that time.
But i sugest looking elsewhere as i said to some ppl who still pm me asking exact location.

I found 2 of them, 2 diferent locations.
I read in some public channel when you asked an adviser saying it can be found in Eudoria, that, imo, its a huge advantage to narrow down pvp areas where it may spawn or not.

I think its ment to be hard to find because after all, its "just" kill 5 mobs after you done galatica VI.

Just wish I could find it, so I can finish my video on it!

★250ped REWARD★

Find Proteron Divine for me.

Once I kill it you get 250peds!

deactivated

Last edited:
★250ped REWARD★

Find Proteron Divine for me.

Once I kill it you get 250peds!

Some guy was offering 500 PED i reckon

Some guy was offering 500 PED i reckon

Really? I hear from a friend of a friend's sister's mother-in-law that a guy down in nymphtown is offering 1 billion peds!!!!

(Yes, that is sarcasm)

Really? I hear from a friend of a friend's sister's mother-in-law that a guy down in nymphtown is offering 1 billion peds!!!!

(Yes, that is sarcasm)

Diana LOVE Brand,
That was the guy
Ask him yourself :)

I offer 1k pedzies! serious

What is the best way to get people to stop shooting guns and spending peds?

#1. Create a divine mob that might only spawn 4 times a day.
This way people can sit and wait.
Some others can just keep killing this mob with no mission in mind. That way, people can sit and wait longer.

#2. Keep spawn location a secret.
This way people can spend hours running or flying and no need to shoot gun or spend peds again.

#3. Create Divine mobs on several planets.
This way people can spend more downtime flying from planet to planet.

I can say this is a great way to keep people from cycling peds. I would not have thought of it myself.

What is the best way to get people to stop shooting guns and spending peds?

#1. Create a divine mob that might only spawn 4 times a day.
This way people can sit and wait.
Some others can just keep killing this mob with no mission in mind. That way, people can sit and wait longer.

#2. Keep spawn location a secret.
This way people can spend hours running or flying and no need to shoot gun or spend peds again.

#3. Create Divine mobs on several planets.
This way people can spend more downtime flying from planet to planet.

I can say this is a great way to keep people from cycling peds. I would not have thought of it myself.

I think MA thought they were making a mission for WOW or some other subscription based game....

I've now wasted over 80 hours looking for one mob, and over 100 hours wasted on mission. Burned no peds, so they only made small peds from transport fees and oil, and such. I guess they are doing OK, they got more from me than sweaters! :D

deactivated

Last edited:
Its not a secret but its not something you want to tell everyone, it take a loooong time for the Divine to spawn. Everyone want to get the chip, so best for your friends to get before sharing the location. But its coming asap, damn spawn times are just to damn long!

Well something I just don't get... people who got some info to figure it out... or behing lucky about it... Just keep it a secret or making money on it ASAP... Well they did receive info at first...

My point slefishness is really widely spread over Entropia and if everybody continue doing it... well nice community... Why some share and some does not when it's based on other people info... It's a problem for me so anyway keep it secret keep your ped be happy doesn't matter anyway will be available soon.

Reactions: jak
Well something I just don't get... people who got some info to figure it out... or behing lucky about it... Just keep it a secret or making money on it ASAP... Well they did receive info at first...

My point slefishness is really widely spread over Entropia and if everybody continue doing it... well nice community... Why some share and some does not when it's based on other people info... It's a problem for me so anyway keep it secret keep your ped be happy doesn't matter anyway will be available soon.

This is the thing
Even tho there is are bounties for 250 - 1k PED for finding the mob
I gave all the info i could on both the Proterons I found.

But for this kind of behaviour for the first time, i discovered something, and actually went off my ways to share all the I could to help people.

I will camp the area in case i find it, i will kill it and not claim the reward, if the comunity actually thinks im hiding some info.

Everyone who asked me i gave them positions for all the mobs and gave the area for this because it is just diferent from all other. and that is putting at stake the fact i lost over 100h combined, figuring other spawns cos i did this together with a friend, who took the 2nd prot to complete the mission aswell.

Basicly I put out info to help you skip the time i lost, at no benifict.
EVEN to people, i personaly dislike for their actions towards me, because i hold no grudge

Like throwing a steak in a lions' den. The devs must be rolling on the floor laughing, and maybe that was the whole idea. In a month or two y'all laugh about it nervously... :laugh:

Other than the 2 Manique was involved in killing since the mission has been made available, how many other divine proterons have been killed?

This is the thing
Even tho there is are bounties for 250 - 1k PED for finding the mob
I gave all the info i could on both the Proterons I found.

But for this kind of behaviour for the first time, i discovered something, and actually went off my ways to share all the I could to help people.

I will camp the area in case i find it, i will kill it and not claim the reward, if the comunity actually thinks im hiding some info.

Everyone who asked me i gave them positions for all the mobs and gave the area for this because it is just diferent from all other. and that is putting at stake the fact i lost over 100h combined, figuring other spawns cos i did this together with a friend, who took the 2nd prot to complete the mission aswell.

Basicly I put out info to help you skip the time i lost, at no benifict.
EVEN to people, i personaly dislike for their actions towards me, because i hold no grudge

First of all I didn't quote you... So In my own comprehension that means you where not targeted. If you think you where I don't think you are the only one to know that. If you are... good for you. But don't put it on me when you may just looking for a way out not to tell... I never and I say never targeted you in my comment. If you feel that way maybe it's because you where actually doing it. So do wathever you want anyway won't change a thing what I could say or could have been saying. I was more likely doing a general comment on how it's working in general those kind of case... and as always it's seems I'm not surprised.

This thread was originaly for more info and shift over time to something else and that's too bad... I just want to say thanks to AkiranBlade that took the time to give as more info as possible.

Dark

First of all I didn't quote you... So In my own comprehension that means you where not targeted. If you think you where I don't think you are the only one to know that. If you are... good for you. But don't put it on me when you may just looking for a way out not to tell... I never and I say never targeted you in my comment. If you feel that way maybe it's because you where actually doing it. So do wathever you want anyway won't change a thing what I could say or could have been saying. I was more likely doing a general comment on how it's working in general those kind of case... and as always it's seems I'm not surprised.

This thread was originaly for more info and shift over time to something else and that's too bad... I just want to say thanks to AkiranBlade that took the time to give as more info as possible.

Dark

I was going to make the post, Akiran was first therefor i actually provided him info (you can ask him yourself).
YOu may also imagine how many are targeting me or asking me for some special hint where there really isnt and i gave the best possible.
Best even , is looking at Joda's map,
You'd be amazed with the ammount of trash i got pm'd

Oh FFS just tell us where the dAMN DIVINBE PROT IS >@@:>l:l PLEASE ;) hjtgf

Again I never say anything against you if people think that well... there wrong I don't need someone to think for me. Thanks for what you have shared (seriously I mean it) thanks for Joda who shared some info. Thanks for those who actually does share some info in general. I do not have all the names, I did not spend as many time as you did searching them but it does not mean I didnt. I spent my whole week end on it without any luck.

I'm more pissed about the one that is reading these thread having some more info and just do not wanna share. You defend yourself with reason because I can imagine how many people insulting you... well I won't and I don't even think you deserve it because the ones that deserve it won't say a thing anyway. I don't know if I can be more clear here on my first thread.

I think we should keep it private next part we have to discuss if you think there is more to be, this is not the place I think. And again if there is a misunderstanding on what I said trust me nothing was against you.

So may everybody find one and not die altogether hahaha

Dark

update

Camped [80300, 95300] location and in 90 hrs spent out here over last 5 days, have not seen any sign of the Proteron Divine. And no one else out here has spoke up as seeing any sign of it.

I've throughout this time done scouts over the entire PVP zone, PVP3(toxic), rig PVP, nub PVP. Still no sign of it.

Please share any info you get!!!

I hope to post a screenshot of it soon...

Back