Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

If MA thought this out, they might have just made it instant re-spawn. Problem solved, guys would still have to look all over the place for it, but they would not get frustrated looking for something that is not there.

I reckon good things come to a cost or price.
This chip is actually quite great, got what i'd call a decent offer and yet i refuse cos i see the usefullness and also its something i worked for hardly. for me adds value and makes it feel more valuable for me.
When i buy something i "cheated" your way if is just simply buy and not work the way to get it, and I dont feel as excited about it as other stuff such as adj resto or this chip

how much oil did you waste looking so far?

i spent like 50ped oil flying around searching it :D

but since the spawn seems random and how broken pvp is i didn't step my foot in lootables at caly.
so without checking those, i have no idea if some of divine prots possible spawns would be in those.

I reckon good things come to a cost or price.
This chip is actually quite great, got what i'd call a decent offer and yet i refuse cos i see the usefullness and also its something i worked for hardly. for me adds value and makes it feel more valuable for me.
When i buy something i "cheated" your way if is just simply buy and not work the way to get it, and I dont feel as excited about it as other stuff such as adj resto or this chip

True enough, when I get it, I too will hold the chip in high value.

But my point is, how does this make MA money? I'm just pointing out that MA planned this in a way that does not help them in any way, and in fact hurts them as players are not having fun looking for something for hours and hours... I can understand spending even a few hours looking for something. But spending 10+ hours to find a mob to kill is beyond any "fun factor"...

Anyways, back to doing nothing looking for a mob that might not even be there. :D

MA seriously need to rethink this methode of doing a mission. It is not good busness model and pisses off players. This type of mission is in subscription based games, and Entropia is a $$ based game.

I've spent all day looking for the Proteron Divine, sort of getting pissed off cuz there is no info on it and ofc MA does not give a location. MA does not make any money for me doing jack all all day long. In a subscription based game they would be making money, but since I'm not burning peds they make nothing.

Really bad business model. It is not fun for players and makes no money for MA...

Still looking for Proteron Divine, please give any info (position) if you see one.

Think that makes you mad? Think how mad you would be if you went all the way to get the mod chip in cost and time and now can't pick up the bonus mission, and still after 5 days and counting, MA can't be bothered to respond to your case... ESPECIALLY MAD knowing the fucking MA reps are monitoring these threads and not doing a fucking thing to explain themselves.

Has anyone figured out how to activate the mission yet, when the space station guy Hone tells you to go and do Stage VI of mission Galactica when you have already done it? I'm currently on Stage VIII, do I need to complete this first?

Think that makes you mad? Think how mad you would be if you went all the way to get the mod chip in cost and time and now can't pick up the bonus mission, and still after 5 days and counting, MA can't be bothered to respond to your case... ESPECIALLY MAD knowing the fucking MA reps are monitoring these threads and not doing a fucking thing to explain themselves.

Ouch, just ouch! :p Hope this gets sorted out soon!

Has anyone figured out how to activate the mission yet, when the space station guy Hone tells you to go and do Stage VI of mission Galactica when you have already done it? I'm currently on Stage VIII, do I need to complete this first?

From my understanding same problem as Mac. Unless you complete mission to get the adj resto chip you can not do the bonus mission, at this time.

My gut feeling is that it does not spawn in that pvp.

Still no sign of this stupid mob.

Still no sign of this stupid mob.

Reminds of the impossible-to-complete mission Enter the Hive (?) where you have to kill each of the Aurli Brood bosses that spawn only for special people.

Right now, I'm of the opinion that unless there is a screenshot of evidence, I don't believe the Prot spawns in Raven Valley (atm/anymore.)

Right now, I'm of the opinion that unless there is a screenshot of evidence, I don't believe the Prot spawns in Raven Valley (atm/anymore.)

Of course that would mean those that know where it is have lied or mislead us in where to find it....

With you, me and few other friends camping that place for last few days and nothing popping up, if it is in that zone it was dragged out of the zone, bugged or something.

I told you it was silly to find a position...
Its a time consuming thing no doubt, no idea if its planed but the chip as it is took me several hours of looking and following any leads i'd have.

In which type of area did you find it on Calypso? (Normal area/pvp off, pvp enabled or lootable pvp/toxic zone?)

Of course that would mean those that know where it is have lied or mislead us in where to find it....

With you, me and few other friends camping that place for last few days and nothing popping up, if it is in that zone it was dragged out of the zone, bugged or something.
We tought the same and we looked, wasnt dragged, there has to be some spawner factor which i dont know
In which type of area did you find it on Calypso? (Normal area/pvp off, pvp enabled or lootable pvp/toxic zone?)

Joda posted the pic somewhere, somehow he knew better than me :laugh:

You cannot drag it far out from pvp cos of server lines being quite close to pvp edges.
My experience of dragging away rig trox shown me, that when you drag rig trox out of rig server area
new one will spawn in its place.

You cannot drag it far out from pvp cos of server lines being quite close to pvp edges.
My experience of dragging away rig trox shown me, that when you drag rig trox out of rig server area
new one will spawn in its place.

It's either dragged somewhere or bugged/clipped inside something or it just isn't spawning in Raven Valley. I cannot believe that for the last 3 days no-one that has killed one would've mentioned at least something here or through the grapevine.

It's either dragged somewhere or bugged/clipped inside something or it just isn't spawning in Raven Valley. I cannot believe that for the last 3 days no-one that has killed one would've mentioned at least something here or through the grapevine.

well it also took us 3 days to see it first time, camping the spot 24h a day and sleeping in turns.

The fact that an MA official has posted here to insist that the Divine Proteron is not bugged and is spawning correctly makes me 95% confident that the Divine Proteron is bugged and not spawning correctly.

The fact that an MA official has posted here to insist that the Divine Proteron is not bugged and is spawning correctly makes me 95% confident that the Divine Proteron is bugged and not spawning correctly.

lmao.

I just can't believe I've been here for so long and not even a sight of it, once, even being shot at by someone else.

Day 3 camping for divine prot

well this is fun searching and waiting at least i am not wasting peds and i know many other hunters doing the same saving peds by not hunting. MA could of made a small wave spawn like 7 waves and divine will spawn. that would be more fun than wasting 3 days searching and waiting

I think they don't want to release too many of the chips, so have killed the Prot off for a while.

I think they don't want to release too many of the chips, so have killed the Prot off for a while.

its what i reckon, cos its a bonus mission after all, non repeatable BUT... who knows

Maybe Kim will get annoyed of everyone whining and force-spawn 50 of them at once, just like the Cyrene guys were doing for the anniversary event a few weeks ago. :ahh:

Still no sign of a reply to my 4/22 case.

Well, it took them 7 days but they finally answered and closed my case without asking me if I wanted it closed. But here you go, "consider a cockup before conspiracy" strikes again.

History for support case 321766:

2016-04-22 03:05 You wrote:

Hello Support,

I have completed through stage X of the mission galactica chain and recieved my mod resto chip. I came back to the calypso space station to talk to the outcase pirate to get the new bonus mission for the intervention chip. The only options the Outcast Pirate has are 1. Mission Galactica: Stage IV (even though it shows a checkmark to show I completed it so I don't know why it is still listed here) and, 2. Where is Dread Castimir dialog. I am not given an option to pick up the new bonus quest.

Also, when ti try to click on Howe, he instructs that I need to complete stage VI first, even though I have already completed it.

I think this is a bug, can you investigate and get back to the community when it is fixed?

Also, can you provide coordinates for the mobs on the planets?

Thank you,
Mac
2016-04-27 03:12 You wrote:

Still no response, I'm waiting on an answer.
2016-04-28 02:42 You wrote:

STILL wating on a response to this case!
2016-04-29 11:13 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Mac,

Thank you for your support case.

We apologies for the inconvenience, this is currently a known issue which will be resolved in the coming update on the 10th of May.

We are very sorry for the delay and inconvenience this may cause you but you will be able to continue shortly with your progress.

We wish you the best of luck in the meanwhile, take care.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Thanks for finally getting back to me Ulf!

Maybe they could spawn about 50 divines, just so we can find thankyouplease

Maybe they could spawn about 50 divines, just so we can find thankyouplease

Also, can you provide coordinates for the mobs on the planets?

I thought I would try to get some additional info on the mobs, I knew it was a long shot, but they didn't see fit to answer this part :laugh:

Here is the "help" I got filing a suport case:

2016-04-29 10:47 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi jak,

Thank you for your support case.

Some creatures are difficult to find, as this is a very specific mission it will of course be hard, we want people to have to explore the world and search out these rare creatures and we are sure that you will find it soon.

We will however forward your feedback to Planet Calypso and they might make a statement to make it easier for players to locate the creature in question.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

I sure hope their statement comes soon, now wasted well over 60hrs looking for this damn thing... :mad:

The Arkadia Divine Kamaldon location is accurate. There's nice Oratan Miner "manual" spawn that I was keeping busy with when I saw appear it at about 01:00 MA time.
I was able to take it down wearing only Gremlin+5B, but died 2 (or was 3?) times in the process.

The Arkadia Divine Kamaldon location is accurate. There's nice Oratan Miner "manual" spawn that I was keeping busy with when I saw appear it at about 01:00 MA time.
I was able to take it down wearing only Gremlin+5B, but died 2 (or was 3?) times in the process.

And I killed one at 07:10 MA, so ~6h seem to be accurate too. Out of 4 divines (excluding prot) this one feels the easiest in jag+5b (thawr > golem > vixen > kamaldon).

Here is the "help" I got filing a suport case:

I sure hope their statement comes soon, now wasted well over 60hrs looking for this damn thing... :mad:

I hope there is a statement soon, because I too have wasted countless hours this week looking for this beast.

Back