Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

After camping I Found

After I camped all areas and put in about 92hrs time total I have found the Proteron Divine, Killed it and recieved my Divine Intervention Chip.

Last edited:
Gratz.

This is long 92 hours of not grinding, not generating big turnover, not decaying, not pumping into loot pol.
Maybe is new MA method to make gameplay cheaper.

Reactions: Mac
After I camped all areas and put in about 92hrs time total I have found the Proteron Divine, Killed it and recieved my Divine Intervention Chip.

Big gz master

Gz! Could you share the location on where it was found please?

Congratulations, please could you share exactly where you found the divine prot please.

In fact I've not seen you at all in the Raven Valley PvP, so it must've been somewhere else.

Last edited:
I can say, Master did NOT camp the PVP zone joda gave a map for. I only saw him come by 2 (5 mins) times in the entire 90hrs I've been camping that area.

So IF he did kill it (no screen shot of the prot' divine), and he is telling the truth about camping XX number of hrs, he did NOT find the prot' Divine where joda's map shows it.

Someone please do everyone a favor and post the coords where the Proteron Divine is at!!!

Last edited:
I DID find the Proteron

I passed by you numerous times. You were afk as I tried speaking to you numerous times also. For you to say that I'm lieing in any way, shape, or form. Have at it. This is why I never post in forum.

I killed the prot and got divine chip.. Now I am SELLING Divine intervention chip. Anyone interested in buying PM me ingame.

I know he killed the prot and when since I was on ts with him and my soc mate fapped him

I passed by you numerous times. You were afk as I tried speaking to you numerous times also. For you to say that I'm lieing in any way, shape, or form. Have at it. This is why I never post in forum.

I killed the prot and got divine chip.. Now I am SELLING Divine intervention chip. Anyone interested in buying PM me ingame.

First, if you did get chip then congratulations! :) You might be getting a bit of my bitterness from this BS mission :D

I left myself logged on during meals and sleeping, so yes you might have passed by me AFK, but in the entire 90+ hrs I only noticed you (and killed you might I add) 2 times over a 5 minute span. That leads me to believe you were not "camping" that area. And looking at facts, that would mean if you got ship then it is possible you did not get it from the place joda shows in picture; just putting facts together.

This Thread is about the Divine bonus mission, the locations of the mobs, etc. If you found the mob, you know everyone is looking for it, so post a picture with pos for everyone?

Calypso - Proteron Divine

Whereabouts somewhat shrouded in mystery at this time! :/

Here's the location of the proteron I found.
[79388, 95270, 168]

From what I have gathered, the time and place is random, but limited to the upper area of the hogglo PVP.

Good luck finding yours, it took me ~3 days.

divineprot_902138.jpg

I can say, Master did NOT camp the PVP zone joda gave a map for. I only saw him come by 2 (5 mins) times in the entire 90hrs I've been camping that area.

So IF he did kill it (no screen shot of the prot' divine), and he is telling the truth about camping XX number of hrs, he did NOT find the prot' Divine where joda's map shows it.

Someone please do everyone a favor and post the coords where the Proteron Divine is at!!!

Here's the location of the proteron I found.
[79388, 95270, 168]

From what I have gathered, the time and place is random, but limited to the upper area of the hogglo PVP.

Good luck finding yours, it took me ~3 days.

divineprot_902138.jpg

i dont know if master camped the area or not
But both him and Evey followed EXACTLY what i told them and everyone else
To check joda's post cos that'd be the area

i dont know if master camped the area or not
But both him and Evey followed EXACTLY what i told them and everyone else
To check joda's post cos that'd be the area

I checked every fcking rock and tree in that pvp and all other pvp areas on Eudoria :D
And yes, I also spammed the guys who got it, trying to get hints and info, sorry and thank you guys, for every little info helped :D

Congratulations Evey, well done on finding this rare beast.

Woohoo, I found it at the same location @ 10:30 MA time.

Reactions: San
I've updated the Proteron post at the begining of the thread now.

The video is in the edit ;)

Well so that make another one to the same location (me included :p ).

I'm just trying to figure out any timer... but does not seems to be any specific one, more like a range the only issue is it may be a big high range bracket.

Well so that make another one to the same location (me included :p ).

I'm just trying to figure out any timer... but does not seems to be any specific one, more like a range the only issue is it may be a big high range bracket.

Yeah, the timer is the kicker. I waited 11hrs after yours, and nothing, on server reset one spawned...(11 hrs exact)

Then yours was at 3hrs after...

So, if that logic is correct. it was 7hrs, 11hrs, 3hrs...

logging on now to see if I can get it at 7hrs from the one at server start, but you got one soo....

Fecking MA and this mission, I've spent over 120hrs looking for this damn mob! Grrrrr. MA really needs to rethink this stupid way of doing a mission...

Fecking MA and this mission, I've spent over 120hrs looking for this damn mob! Grrrrr. MA really needs to rethink this stupid way of doing a mission...

Are you fucking our income from CLD's?
120 hours by doing nothing, just looking around?
Take 1 hour free and go offline, go to zoo or go on you tube and look some film about animals, then come back and grind the rest of 119 hours on normal mobs please.

Agree MA could do it in another way. Maybe to kill 5 or more regular mobs witch are easy to find instead to loosing time.

Reactions: jak
- guess the issue is that in MA's mind this item is probably "for free" (excluding the fact that adjusted chip will drop in price and the cost to get to planets + decay on the way + time spent)
- just traveling around and 6hour spawns would be too easy for that, they thought
- but since most of the people were not planning to get the adjusted chip anyway, could see it as a way to get some peds from those and then 6hour spawn also on caly would be quite justified
- at the end of the day, that chip is just getting more income to MA
  • mind essence spent for usage
  • less time travelling from revival, more time shooting
what is the point of letting them lose the shooting time by running around that stupid pvp (yes I'm doing it as well)?
Agree MA could do it in another way. Maybe to kill 5 or more regular mobs witch are easy to find instead to loosing time.

OK, at 3hrs from last one MA spawned another two. So 7hrs, 11hrs, 3hrs, 3hrs (2 of them)

Maybe MA "fixed" the spawn? All I know is this is ridiculous, took week off work for this stupid mission. Good thing I was able to catch up on all my Series. If you have not seen recent Game of Thrones, go watch it!

And YES, I got the 2nd one!!!!!! SO damn glad I'm done with this BS mission! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 666
what is the point of letting them lose the shooting time by running around that stupid pvp (yes I'm doing it as well)?

It's a win/win.
MA invests a little in this as well. They invest your time of shooting mobs, but the investment will be paid quickly by having you 70% less teleporting after a crit. Also, many people doing adj resto for divine, which brings even more income.
It is frustrating for the moment, but you've been there on numerous occasions, just probably not recently, not with so much dead time ingame...
Imagine this will also save some PEDs long term, should NEVERDIE's paid teleportation be implemented :D
Smart move, win/win.
IMHO

Just gotta love 'em, flaunt skills and gear one day, fret at a challenge the next. Can't fault MA for not producing entertainment value with human predictability as vital part of it :laugh:

I think the whole setup is pretty cool and the reward well worth it. While pvp isn't my thing, I can't find a good reason to dislike any of this without bringing in personal bias. The only point of contention (leaving out NI) was put out above, and I received confirmation that the suggestion has been forwarded to the right desk. I went ahead and added a follow-up proposal to include space with a divine creature, too... Why not let them know if you think along these lines.

Updated the first page with details on the chip now. Just a minor summary really.

The video is currently uploading!

Can update Proteron Divine spawn timer to 3hrs - 11hrs and if it helps it is usually on :30 when it spawns.

Nice :)
The Thawr respawn is instant. Toast and I happened to get there at same time.. I killed the first and right away another spawned for Toast.

EDIT: Got it!!
Proteron spawned at 21:30 MA time. A few people were waiting for it, but it seems I was quickest on the trigger and got the kill, a welcome 323 ped global too! :)
The rush I got for getting kill and out-gunning the competition was quite nice too.

Last edited:
Nice :)
The Thawr respawn is instant. Toast and I happened to get there at same time.. I killed the first and right away another spawned for Toast.

EDIT: Got it!!
Proteron spawned at 21:30 MA time. A few people were waiting for it, but it seems I was quickest on the trigger and got the kill, a welcome 323 ped global too! :)
The rush I got for getting kill and out-gunning the competition was quite nice too.

Gratz Gray on getting that chip! After you died, didn't know if you had done the most damage. Well done! :cool:

how about MA only spawns it if there was a moment within the last spawn period with no people within a defined radius? that would be funny for MA right.
getting seriously sick of this mission, wasting my time not shooting mobs, unfortunately that chip is just too good to let go.
P.S.
the worst part is that you never know, might be broken again for a week like last time, that is what is really "exciting" here

Reactions: jak
Back