divine intervention chip

cambuurrinse

Elite
Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
hello. i wonder the value of this. i also did the stage 6 already, does this mean i only have to kill5 creatures (every planet 1) and return to the pirate? if so this chip becomes very easy to get

please let me know

regards cambuurrinse

It means exactly that, but I wouldn't call camping for half a day in lootable pvp to score one kill very easy. And when/if the mission gets fixed so everyone could take it, it will be bloody mess.

I would expect the chip to be avatar-bound, but so far only one player could clarify that and hopefully will.

It means exactly that, but I wouldn't call camping for half a day in lootable pvp to score one kill very easy. And when/if the mission gets fixed so everyone could take it, it will be bloody mess.

I would expect the chip to be avatar-bound, but so far only one player could clarify that and hopefully will.

Why would you expect it to be avatar bound???

Why would you expect it to be avatar bound???

Think like MA. What they have accomplished with this bonus mission by making the chip tradeable? It's basically an unexpected gift to us. Yes, it takes some work to get it, but it's even somewhat fun. And they don't even get "thanks" for all that overtime work, people are disgruntled as usual.

Meanwhile MA have missed an opportunity to revive the interest in mission galactica, to make people do it themselves instead of buying the restoration chips, and to make those who already bought them to do the mission anyway, since it would have been the only way to obtain the divine chip.

Think like MA. What they have accomplished with this bonus mission by making the chip tradeable? It's basically an unexpected gift to us. Yes, it takes some work to get it, but it's even somewhat fun. And they don't even get "thanks" for all that overtime work, people are disgruntled as usual.

Meanwhile MA have missed an opportunity to revive the interest in mission galactica, to make people do it themselves instead of buying the restoration chips, and to make those who already bought them to do the mission anyway, since it would have been the only way to obtain the divine chip.

How have they missed an opportunity? People now have an incentive to go through stage 6 of mission Galactica. I for one will be doing the mission even though I originally outright bought the restoration chip. The fact that it's tradable is icing on the cake.

Thank you MA for this wonderful idea:yup:

because MA doesn't like RCE anymore ;)
confirmed to be tradeable btw :)

Good news!

Right. Well, fuck all that user bound nonsense. Thankfully they remembered this is RCE, this time. Now if they would just fix it so the rest of us that have previously already gone past step 6 can pick it up everything will be just dandy.

What's it worth? I'd buy one for 100 ped :)

I for one will be doing the mission even though I originally outright bought the restoration chip.

But why? You already have the resto chip, and once the hype is over and the market is flooded, you probably would be able to buy the divine chip for less than 500 ped.

I'm trying to deduce MA's way of thinking, but probably should begin with the fellow players first, because sometimes I'm at a complete loss over the motivations that drives them :laugh:

On one thing I agree though, whatever was MA's motivations, they've done nice job.

But why? You already have the resto chip, and once the hype is over and the market is flooded, you probably would be able to buy the divine chip for less than 500 ped.

I'm trying to deduce MA's way of thinking, but probably should begin with the fellow players first, because sometimes I'm at a complete loss over the motivations that drives them :laugh:

On one thing I agree though, whatever was MA's motivations, they've done nice job.

Must be done before the hype is over ofc:laugh:. If the community sells resto chips for less than cost...they will eventually pay for people to take their divine chip:laugh:

I think this implementation should be applauded. I think the community shouldn't be critical like they were with the initial mission galactica turn in quest.

Good news!

Right. Well, fuck all that user bound nonsense. Thankfully they remembered this is RCE, this time. Now if they would just fix it so the rest of us that have previously already gone past step 6 can pick it up everything will be just dandy.

What's it worth? I'd buy one for 100 ped :)

Id buy one for 1k ped. Would fit nicely in my armor less hunting technique. But I won't hunt in pvp. Scammy.

Id buy one for 1k ped. Would fit nicely in my armor less hunting technique. But I won't hunt in pvp. Scammy.

I'd buy one with your 1k ped too, otherwise, if I was using my own ped, it would only be worth about 100 ped.

MA and their constant efforts to make their lame pvp relevant is lame.

For me, it's a useful anti-critical hit tool.

Wouldn't pay for it though. Might hunt for one when the hype dies down.

any idea about the price already?

looks like its between 4500-8500ped

they seem to drop to 3k already

last offered to sell me as +2300 but was a bit much tho

looks like its between 4500-8500ped

they seem to drop to 3k already

last offered to sell me as +2300 but was a bit much tho

I'm going to paste in the response I posted in the Adj. Restoration chip thread recently:

I still see people saying that divine intervention is "free" and adj resto "costs 5k to get".

Cost of adj resto is now 2.5k PED TT. Cost of Divine Intervention is now 2.5k PED TT.

There are some other incidental costs (hunt cost, travel cost, etc ...) but these vary by individual and are at least partly compensated in loot. Who HoFs big grinding for mission parts or on divine mobs may get them for less than 2500 PED TT each.

ADJ resto has not show any ability to retain markup past it's approximate TT cost, they are too common for the players that can (or will) afford the pedsink right now. So some of that value shifts to the Divine Intervention immediately while it's new and uber, and people aren't really sure how to calculate the actual impact of the chip on their "eco-ness" as a hunter.

But it obviously feels awesome and there's nothing else like it, where adj resto is easily matched or surpassed in usefulness by other items in game.

I'm expecting something like adj resto 2k - 2.5k and Divine Intervention 2.5k - 3k will develop. Unless divine really proves to be a big pedsaver in which case the split may lean further towards the divine.

Cost for moving on to mod/imp resto is unchanged here so prices will probably stay close to the required TT on those chips.

:twocents: from a low end player ...

EDIT: Look at all the adj resto popping up people trying to get 5 - 5.2K before this change to the economy of the situation is well understood.

There's no ignoring this. You can still see the people who want to sell their adj resto as fast as possible for 5k+ so that they can get another one paid for while some people are still trying to act like the divine intervention chip should be "free" or the cost of 5 mob kills.

The two chips will come to even value, or just slightly biased, soon enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aio
Back