Announcing neutral public all players welcome to join [#space_flight]

Status
Its not hard to figure out. The purpose of #space_travel is to connect travel providers with customers and vice versa. NOT spam another channel which does the same thing. Nowhere was it mentioned that providers would not service members of another channel, only that advertisements/use of it would not occur.

Such obvious things if so obvious can be stated :) Why let someone advertise for a day against your rule if it is so obvious?
If it is so obvious why did NONE of the MANY moderators voice complaint when I spent a whole day advertising #space_flight?

For something so obvious so many people ignored it and then mysteriously today it became a problem.

Nice banner you have there advertising for ToS in this #space_flight thread :)

But please be aware your promoting ToS in this #space_flight thread is not #space_flight officially endorsing you over other services who have not advertised in here as of yet. Just don't want readers being confused that #space_flight preferentially endorses anyone over any other. #space_flight is neutral :)

You sure you don't want to advertise in #space_flight? You doing such fine job promoting your service here :)

#space_flight connecting space service providers with travellers

First of all, there is only one moderator for #space_travel and that's JBK. Would make it hard to do anything in this game if he has to continuously police that channel and mute you and your friends and all of the alts that try to bypass the muting function. Second the banner is a signature, same one that's on the client loader. I neither want nor need any kind of endorsement for your space flight channel. Not even sure why you even bother when you don't provide those services anyway.

It is a good question.

Why did Yoshii Yoshii Lem create an unmoderated channel for a thing she does no business in?

Nothing to gain for me.

But it is worth it because there is demand for #space_flight. Some people want the choice to use a channel created by someone who is not in conflict of interest.

Let us be honest there has been tension from heated competition among space service providers. It seems logical for a neutral third party to provide an unmoderated channel that anyone can use.

It is a good question.

Why did Yoshii Yoshii Lem create an unmoderated channel for a thing she does no business in?

Nothing to gain for me.

But it is worth it because there is demand for #space_flight. Some people want the choice to use a channel created by someone who is not in conflict of interest.

Let us be honest there has been tension from heated competition among space service providers. It seems logical for a neutral third party to provide an unmoderated channel that anyone can use.

There is no tension in space travel channel now that certain individuals cannot speak there anymore any tension as you call it was being caused by members of your crew Yoshii.

space travel channel is free to use for all service providors we dont need a second one.

Moderation , banning or whatever else should not be necessary it is unfortunate that actions of some made all this necessary.

Now you want people to join a second channel for exactly the same purpose where there is no moderation and really all people want to do in that channel is get their warp flights , NOT have to wade through crap.

Let's just touch on a few of your points.

You say your channel is unmoderated but what happens when someone starts spamming trade messages in it? That will disrupt the whole purpose of #space_flight (the reason you and your friends were muted in the first place). Calling a channel unmoderated is a misnomer since there is only your word that you will not moderate it (since you still have the ability to do so).

This is the first I've been hearing of any kind of tension with space providers. Not sure where you got that info from.

As for being neutral... Ive never seen or heard of any bias in regards to competing services. Had there been they could have just as easily been muted/kicked from the channel which isn't the case.

It is a good question.

I know exactly why it was set up. Maybe its time you were honest about that. It is misleading to the would be joiners of your channel if you are not honest with them. Creating false pretenses about the reasons behind setting up the channel is harmful to the space community - whom I care about deeply.

I am all for space travelers to be connected and informed as much as they wish to be, however creating yet another space channel, particularly under false pretenses is not the way to go about that. The more muddy the waters become, the less clear info is out there, and the less people come to space. We all lose on that. Imagine there were 17 different #arkadia channels all with the same purpose, just that one dude from each of them doesn't like each other, and they all only speak in their own - what a blooming pain in the arse.

There is already a 2500 member space travel ( #space_travel ) channel where all pilots, crew, service providers, travellers etc etc can advertise their services or needs and get to the majority of those interested in space. There is no biased, no clique, everyone equal to advertise their space service. If you choose to spam the channel with other shit though, be prepared to be asked to stop ruining the channel for everyone else.

You can of course set up any channel you wish and no one is going to try to stop you, but don't make things harder for the people of space to connect due to your personal grievances.

You created your channel as a direct retaliation as a result of being muted in the dominant space travel channel. You were pissed about being muted so set up your own channel, where you could bitch as much as you liked. As simple as. You even admitted that here yourself by whining about being muted and that you don't like being moderated etc. You might as well say it as it is... - was being a pain in the ass for everyone, got muted, got pissed, set up new channel and proclaimed it to be something its not.

My only issue with what your doing is it misleads people who might not know the background

You and your cronies were bitching and bad mouthing continuously another service provider in the space travel chat. It was getting beyond a joke for everyone in that channel. To be honest no one really cares what your opnion on everyone else is, no need to go on and on and on about it! ( we are talking over several months here, not just a short term blip). For the sake of clarity, this service provider was not TOS, so in essence it has no negative impact on our business. In fact it is a space service provider drama that has been bubbling on for a long time now, and is spilling over causing every one needless grief. What it did do however was piss off the people in the space travel who were getting bored of the same shit, different day.

So Yoshii and her cronies were advised that the space travel channel was not designed for that sort of bitching, and to give it a rest. This of course didn't happen, they got temporarily muted. Voila - new channel appeared - as advertised here - Job done! :)

On a personal level, we have known each other for many years yoshii, I have always considered you a friend. All of this seems absurd and a bit daft really. I don't really know what you wish for the outcome of all of this to be, to me it just looks like it will be leading to losing friends , creating isolation and divides that have no place here. Looking back to where this whole hoo haa started really makes all this look silly.

Last edited:
So much to say from people spamming ToS in this #space_flight thread.
Naysayers going Blah blah #space_flight and Yoshii so bad but we going to spam ToS in this thread.
Of course you welcome to do so :)

Contrary to what naysayers of #space_flight say in this thread there is tension among space service providers. No mystery there just like in real life businesses not always cordial as they compete.

Very easy to solve problem if someone does not give the chat promised. You leave as I left #space_travel. #space_travel not the chat I thought it to be so I left. That simple. If #space_flight turns out to not be channel people expect they can leave it. Simple as that.

If trolls decide to flood #space_flight (the way ToS trolls flooding this thread) with messages contrary to spirit of channel people have simple solution to problem of trolls. Block the offensive avatar and you don't be bothered by their trolling messages.

Let us deal with the lie being told I created this channel in response to being muted. This channel has actually been around for some months. I created it some months ago and at that time I can assure you I was not muted in #space_travel. Really you ToS people do lie so much!!! You should be red with embarrassment.
It is you ToS people who confuse and and bring potential harm to community. Your arrogance in assuming you can lay it at my door certainly confounds me!

You want to tread real careful telling lies that I trolled Kronan in #space_travel. Get off that road real quick just ask rowan if she wants you poking me about her.

I welcome people to check their logs. You don't have to listen to people tell lies look at log for yourself. It will show exactly what I have stated in this thread. It is really astounding you ToS trolls telling lies about a thing people can easily disprove by examining the chat log for themselves.

#space_flight is refreshing change to channels moderated by arrogant pontificators:D

Last edited:
#space_flight is refreshing change to channels moderated by arrogant pontificators:D

Yeah right , lets join space_flight to have to put up with your crew bashing Kronan ad infinitum.

1. where are the screen shots proving people are bashing kronan in #space_flight channel. have not seen any such bashing myself.

2. When is John Black Knight going to be muted from #space_flight for his trash talk? Is there in log for anyone to see for themselves. Oh of course. It is John Black Knight channel. he gets to troll whoever he likes. One of reasons I left that channel.

3. If someone does trash talk in #space_flight put that avatar on ignore or leave the channel whichever choice suits you best how many times does this have to be explained to you.

You may be noticing I'm not asking this thread to be closed as you trample over my body in your race to spam Titans of Space (ToS) in this thread. Is funny you keep claiming I'm not neutral and I have hate on for #space_travel yet I'm at peace you spamming yourselves here.
That is kind of person I am. If I don't want to see your troll messages will stop reading this thread :)

If you get tired of bashing me and #space_flight you welcome to advertise ToS in #space_flight

Last edited:
If I understand it right, it's not your fault, but it's Another avatar out there who (if I remember right) has been using either yours or someone elses mothership, and that avatar has been causing some trouble. When that single avatar was banned from #space_chat he started to create one alt after Another. When I Heard the name I didn't recognize it neither as known pirate or someone who provides travels in space or known "planet bound" player.

It seems to be related to the incident where one avatar in space challenged Normandie and wanted to do a "pvp fight" with Normandie, but then complained loudly when "his" ship did get shot down (in trainingground, noone was looted).

I guess it's not you but it might be someone who have pilot access to your ship and who sometimes is using it on his own.

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

don't know what you said there as clear as mud to me but thanks for another opportunity to promote #space_flight

Will try to guess maybe what you going on about.

Think what is happening here is when someone who is on Varyag crew does something you don't approve of they are either under my control or an alt.

When I reported vulgar disturbing behavior to rowan of one her noobling NBK members she told me "That is nothing to do with me I don't control what members of my soc do"

Likewise she took no responsibility for the vulgar unseemly comments her crew made of Varyag and myself in the public chats.

Those who listened to the tapes of what she said of me and Varyag know EXACTLY why her soc people were behaving in unseemly manner and making vulgar comments in public chat.

I am astounded you give rowan a free pass on that and much other dirt she does but come down with the wrath of God upon me when someone associated with Varyag steps out.

This hypocrisy made big stress for me staying in that #space_council chat as long as I did.

Now Rome is burning (teleport fees that can destroy warp business) but more important to criticize me in #space_council then to deal with what is coming down the road that can really hurt this game and warp ships in particular.
That is why finally I gave up on #space_council and left it.

Think what is happening here is when someone who is on Varyag crew does something you don't approve of they are either under my control or an alt.

To give you a hint who it is (I don't quote the name):

2016-04-16 16:45:20 [#space_travel] [x] Just the pleasure of your company say 8 P and you can pilot my mothership around the TG
2016-04-16 16:47:52 [#space_travel] [x] Sorry to broke to own my own MS

When I reported vulgar disturbing behavior to rowan of one her noobling NBK members she told me "That is nothing to do with me I don't control what members of my soc do"

Likewise she took no responsibility for the vulgar unseemly comments her crew made of Varyag and myself in the public chats.

2016-03-06 17:45:48 [#space_travel] [x] I am sick and probably not your equal but If you want to prove that you have a set I am ready and waiting
2016-03-06 17:46:51 [#space_travel] [x] Otherwise you can suck my balls and be known for the coward that you have shown yourself to be.
2016-03-06 17:54:54 [#space_travel] [x] What battle JBK ambushed Varyag when he know Yoshii and I wre logged off becauseb he was to chickenshit to fight use when we were there

2016-03-19 16:12:30 [#space_travel] [x] If some wants to take down Varyag or Yoshii it is over my dead body which will rise up to cause them loss.

Thank you aia for the clarification :)

Some time ago kronan and Varyag people were fighting it out in #space_travel many months ago I think not sure exactly when. Definitely back then I was making comments that was nothing to do with intended purpose of that channel. It is on me I did that whatever other people were doing is still my fault I spoke in that channel contrary to what it is for.

Yes as you show in your message that is Varyag crew member. that crew member has told me they said things in #space_travel they were not supposed to say and they understand and are okay with John Black Knight muting them.

John Black Knight gave me very good advice several months ago and I should have listened to him. He told me the tapes of rowan and her people were getting me too angry and wound up. He told me as each new tape get released it is just ripping off bandage of wound and then is too much anger to solve problems. I ignored this good advice John Black Knight gave me. That is my fault and on me.

Since leaving #space_council I see that is a private chat way too small to fit both rowan and me. Maybe now with me out of that channel they can get to the serious business of what to do about this teleport fee thing that may be coming our way. It has huge possible implication both for this game and for warpships.

As the owner of the mothership Varyag and leader of Varyag crew if said crew acts up it reflects on me and Varyag

moderator.jpg

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

After second thoughts and better reading on the discussions in this thread, decided to stay neutral over this (will edit all my previous posts to reflect this) - looks to me like a personal dispute of sorts, where everyone made mistakes.

#space_flight --> where space service providers connect with travellers

#space_flight is a rapidly growing unmoderated channel where all users are equal.

All players with warp ship or taxi service are welcome to advertise in #space_flight and likewise any player looking to book travel to another planet, moon or asteroid are welcome to use #space_flight

Happy travels everyone :)

/mod note/

merged with existing active thread.

A moderator had identified issue of personal disputes in this thread so it seemed a good idea to start a new thread on the subject of #space_flight to keep the topic on track.

Is fine for me to use this thread to continue posting about #space_flight.

Have received lots of positive feedback on this channel.

Onwards and upwards :)

#space_flight - connecting space service providers with travellers

I am the owner of the mothership Varyag. I do not own or have any controlling interest or investments in any other warpship(s) nor any controlling interest investment or ownership of any space travel service.

Varying does not do any VIPs or scheduled warps or any other for profit space travel service of any kind.

In terms of space travel business/services VIPs scheduled warps I am therefore completely neutral. To put in the vernacular: “I have no horse in this race”

The obvious proof of both my and Varyag neutrality in this matter is the fact that crew of Varyag come from all across the universe. Including but not limited to the following:

Entropy Fleet Alliance (EFA)
Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services (K.I.S.S.)
Titans of Space (ToS)
The Royal Fleet

As well as many diverse players not associated with any organization/warpship/travel service.

Would like to take this opportunity to formally announce the neutral public channel created for all players of Entropia Universe - [#space_flight]

This channel is designed for both providers of space travel services and people who make use of these services.

:) HAPPY TRAVELS EVERYONE :)

I thought this would be of interest to some people out there, since the Varyag pirate ship owner Yoshii proclaimed 'neutrality' because of having crew from other ships onboard - infact some of those 'shared' crew were used to track other ships for the purpose of piracy.

John you really have no idea so let me explain it to your simple belligerent mind.

Point me to where I say that I do not want to be seen as a pirate since I took the choke hold off the NVE crew of Varyag. You wont find it do not bother looking.

1. Do not care if I am called pirate.

She also created a new thread regarding this channel of hers, probably to not be compared to her own words.
As a matter of fact pirates are the only faction which is less 'neutral' then any other transport service.

The other reason for this bump is an update regarding the availability of channels:
UPDATE:
Due to recent pirate activities (NVE & Varyag) in building up an alternative transport channel under their own control, it was decided that the main transport channel will in future be an exclusive one to keep passengers safe from dubious flight offers/transport providers in close connection to pirates.

Transport providers will have to make a choice wether they support/advertise in the pirate channel (#space_flight) or the main transport channel (#space_travel).
Advertising flights in the pirate channel will lead to get muted in the main transport channel.

Last edited:
Lets get some clear undisputed facts since some people like to lie and slander shamelessly.

I have never shot and looted anyone ever on a planet or in space.

Kronan looted Varyag crew for 2 years and Varyag recently shot them up and looted them. So what. Get over it.

#space_flight is not, has never been and never will be controlled by pirates.

#space_flight is a free market no moderators free speech chat channel where pilots and players can gather to negotiate services.

If you are considering a pilot for first time it is your right to ask to scan them, ask questions, inquire what society they are in, ask for references whatever it is you need to trust that pilot.

All users of #space_flight want to keep in mind nobody gets muted so if you screw up your victim has option to expose your wrongdoing to the #space_flight users.

Lets get some clear undisputed facts since some people like to lie and slander shamelessly.

I have never shot and looted anyone ever on a planet or in space.

Kronan looted Varyag crew for 2 years and Varyag recently shot them up and looted them. So what. Get over it.

Well sorry to disappoint but these 'facts' are neither clear nor undisputed' they are at best half truths and obfuscation.

As a ship owner you may or may not have been present during any attacks, you most likely were pilot or repairer and therefore not in a gun, this does not absolve you of any responsibility if your ship shoots another.

I also have never personally shot and looted a person in space nor in planet pvp either, I have however on occasion shot back at those shooting me. More usually I just try to waste their ped by making them miss.

The Kronan has not been shooting and looting Varyag for 2 years. We did respond with firepower when attacked both last year and this.
Some Kronan crew have shot and looted pirates that have at various times been members of your crew, but to the best of my knowledge only in quad v quad in pvp, excepting the last few weeks after you declared the Varyag a pirate ship.
The only exception could be said to be a friendly duel between one of your crew and one of ours. Bas v Mitsuwa, loot was taken but also returned to owner, despite Bas stating Mits could keep it as was 'won fair and square' , so can we please drop this nonsense.

You have chosen to declare war on Kronan as is your right under game rules. Space is pvp. We have not reported you for doing this and have no intention of so doing, as it is normal gameplay. However please accept all crew of a self declared pirate ship, are deemed pirate.

For clarity to other users of space and space services... Kronan is not a pirate ship, we do not support pirates, and we will defend any passengers and crew to the best of our ability. This coupled with the existing log off facility for flights can ensure your safe flights with our services.

Any further attempt to lie about and slander us will result in mods being asked to take a hand, as I have no intention of turning this into yet another space drama thread to pamper your ego.

Granny Rowan Render I believe in free speech so will not ask the moderator to remove the lies, misinformation and slander you do as easily as you draw breath. Same for all your buddies.

Instead of competing honestly for business, influence and power you trash talk people. When you want free stuff you label people pirates and loot them. It is what it is you are what you are.

#space_flight will continue on as it always has. A free market gathering of pilots and players who have free speech and freedom of association to conduct their affairs.

Last edited:
Granny Rowan Render I believe in free speech so will not ask the moderator to remove the lies, misinformation and slander you do as easily as you draw breath. Same for all your buddies.

Instead of competing honestly for business, influence and power you trash talk people. When you want free stuff you label people pirates and loot them. It is what it is you are what you are.

#space_flight will continue on as it always has. A free market gathering of pilots and players who have free speech and freedom of association to conduct their affairs.

Lies, misinformation and slander were the reasons you and other varyag members as well as pirates got muted in the main transport channel #space_travel (~3200 members) which is supported and utilized by all regular scheduled transport providers as well as all warp capable transport services (Varyag excluded, but you claim to not perform transports anyways).
#space_travel is a channel with softmoderation, much like pcf is a forum with rules under softmoderation.
#space_flight is a channel created as freespeach channel, much like the freespeach forum you and the pirates from NVE are hosting/supporting - the channel is falsly advertised as a transport channel for all entropians even though the owner (you) knows full well that she doesnt have the support for such a claim and is only misleading entropians for her own purpose (which is questionable due to close relations with pirates).
Her freespeach forum is just as questionable since the NVE pirate soc still has members in their ranks who have reportedly used peoples reallife information for their own purposes to insult/threaten or in general just disrespect peoples privacy. Some NVE members are even known to be scamers utilizing multiple ingame avatars for personal gain and to trick other players.
Anyone registering on such a forum should be well aware of the risks he/she exposes him/herself to by connecting trhe identity of an entropia account to an actual ip address,etc.
Anyone utilizing #space_flight should be well aware that by supporting such a channel he/she gives the owner of the channel and the people she works with a 'forum' for the future to talk to/influence a huge audience.
Giving such power to someone who sees no issue in giving pilot/gunner rights to known pirates and scammers nor changing her stance about the matter in public within days (back and forth), has a track record of violating forum rules and getting herself banned as well as being easily influenced by whoever funds her shipoperations in the background can be a very risky path to follow and may lead alot of future newcomers to the game into trusting the wrong people in space and potentially loosing their assets.

moderator.jpg

Thread starter is back from 1 week temp ban for ignoring warnings on derailing threads. Now he is right on it and derailing his own threads also. I am now locking this thread and giving the Thread Starter his last and final warning.

Status
Back