Discovery: Divine Intervention Chip I

Heya guys!
Thanks for all the messages so far.

So when i did the decay test i didnt fully repaired it and i was in a "rush" and just wanted to put it out cos i know how many some probably wondered about it, so the chip wasnt fully repaired then.

I did repair the chip totally to run the test properly and here are the stats

divine_chip_decay.jpg

The chip needs 0,01470 PED, 1,47 PEC or 1470 Units of Novas to re-fill the tt totally
Using the neo55, so 2% of the decay went to it

After calculating it, decay is 0,01499(4) on a "no implant" scenario

Correct me if im wrong, and sorry for any mistake :)
I been tired and i let this one slip. dont ask me how i pulled those numbers from the last time :laugh:

I'll update the main post

So eco is:

(50/(1.4999+3))*0.7 = 7.778 heal/pec.

Not bad considering the cost in regen it will save you from a crit-hit.

Reactions: das
So eco is:

This is what will make the difference...

Rgds

Ace

Heya guys!
Thanks for all the messages so far.

So when i did the decay test i didnt fully repaired it and i was in a "rush" and just wanted to put it out cos i know how many some probably wondered about it, so the chip wasnt fully repaired then.

I did repair the chip totally to run the test properly and here are the stats

divine_chip_decay.jpg

The chip needs 0,01470 PED, 1,47 PEC or 1470 Units of Novas to re-fill the tt totally
Using the neo55, so 2% of the decay went to it

After calculating it, decay is 0,01499(4) on a "no implant" scenario

Correct me if im wrong, and sorry for any mistake :)
I been tired and i let this one slip. dont ask me how i pulled those numbers from the last time :laugh:

I'll update the main post

You've calculated the absorbed decay wrongly, I think. The total decay is not 0.01499 but 0.01500.

The calculation needed is 0.0147 / 98% = 0.015. Or to look at it the other way round, 0.015 * 98% = 0.0147.

Not much difference obviously but might as well be accurate :)

You've calculated the absorbed decay wrongly, I think. The total decay is not 0.01499 but 0.01500.

The calculation needed is 0.0147 / 98% = 0.015. Or to look at it the other way round, 0.015 * 98% = 0.0147.

Not much difference obviously but might as well be accurate :)

yes tyvm :) good to know and thanks for the correction, forgot the decay wont go past those decimal cases and will round up :laugh:

So eco is:

i wouldnt say this can be labeled in terms of eco in fap / healing chip categories
those are effective heals.

Preventing death with that heal, has that eco sort of ish.

Preventing a death/crit of a otherwise fatal blow,
You will save PED from mob's regen, tping or even avoid using HDNA (which has cooldown and takes a while cos of animation).

That alone for its purpose is one of a kind and is way harder to judge eco imo.

But i'm all in to discuss the matter :)
Cheers and thanks for the post

yes tyvm :) good to know and thanks for the correction, forgot the decay wont go past those decimal cases and will round up :laugh:

It will go to 5 decimal places (in PEDs), that's not the problem.

I think what you probably did was 0.0147 * 102% = 0.01499, which is wrong because you're adding 2% of the decay after absorption, when you need to use 2% of the total decay including absorption.

It will go to 5 decimal places (in PEDs), that's not the problem.

I think what you probably did was 0.0147 * 102% = 0.01499, which is wrong because you're adding 2% of the decay after absorption, when you need to use 2% of the total decay including absorption.

correct i did that!
Lazyness didnt pay :laugh:

does it really matter for anyone, if the use costs 4.5 or 5 pec? :)

Reactions: das
i wouldnt say this can be labeled in terms of eco in fap / healing chip categories
those are effective heals.

Preventing death with that heal, has that eco sort of ish.

Preventing a death/crit of a otherwise fatal blow,
You will save PED from mob's regen, tping or even avoid using HDNA (which has cooldown and takes a while cos of animation).

That alone for its purpose is one of a kind and is way harder to judge eco imo.

But i'm all in to discuss the matter :)
Cheers and thanks for the post

Oh I totally think its worth it. It's way better than HDNA due to the animation as you say, and the fact that you might die 10 times in an hour.

I'd definitely get one; have no idea what price I'd put on one though. As the chip is effectively "free" when grinding for a adj resto (forgetting about the (small) cost to kill the mobs and the (large) amount of time needed) it's only going to appeal to those who aren't/won't grind for the adj.

I'd say its probably in the region of 600-800 PED. But, so useful, I wouldn't sell but keep.

I'm loving it so far, but I do have one minor complaint -- the sound effect when divine intervention occurs is too easily lost among the mob attack, restoration chip, and weapon sound effects. I heard the effect better after having used it on other people and it saved them while I was between mobs in spite of them being at 20 or 30 meters away.
The buff icon is getting less hard to identify among all the other tiny icons, but it'll never be easy unless it's changed somehow (different shade of green maybe?). Would be nice if there were some other way to easily see when the divine buff is active, like changing the look of the desktop icon.

Those offering healing services should make it a priority to add one of these chips to their toolchest.

Last edited:
I paid 8.5k for my chip and haven't regretted it at all. I know I overpaid and don't give a $hit :). Even if it is easy to get all the mobs, the time spent doing the mission isn't worth it to me. This is the single best tool in EU for a hunter. I can do Mulciber all day now with hardly any deaths. :)

Thanks MA, I'm waiting for LVL 2/3!

I paid 8.5k for my chip and haven't regretted it at all.

Anyone else willing to pay this price range for one should contact me immediately.

8,5k for divine chip really!?
o well...who forbid the rich:)

gratz Paulo for beeing the first:yay:

Back