A Bug's-Eye View

Nah, I stumbled upon it accidentally. Tried reading just out of curiosity and became bored halfway through the second volume. It's not even military fiction, it's a soap opera set against space entourage. :laugh:

We were sent here form planet Earth as second wave of colonists to investigate what happened to first colonists, to fight robots rebels and fight wild nature and its creatures and if possible reestablish bases and colonies witch will allow safety and future grow.
We are not allowed to loose time with books as survival and safety is our duty 24/7.

Maybe I should apply for a job as story writer for MA?
No offense, you nerds are good at writing code and tech stuff; but story writing isn't your forte.

Maybe I should apply for a job as story writer for MA?
No offense, you nerds are good at writing code and tech stuff; but story writing isn't your forte.

Please do.

I'd love for them to devote some time into making the lore coherent. More story = less care about losing PED.

I have to admit that I've never heard about the author even though I read sci-fi all my life :ahh:

You haven't lost much. :)

It's realistic in that, even at 0.1 light, crossing a star system takes quite some time, but then that doesn't mean the time needs to be filled with characters anatomizing their relationships.

Apart from the list of names, I didn't find anything else that might have influenced Arkadian content or story.

Sabakuma Invasion/Migration/Wave

The story may actually be an allegoric personal account of MA's employee, his daily toil under the watchful eye of the hateful project manager, his horror at the announcement of 80-hours workweek due to the looming Compet deadline, and his relief and enthusiasm at the promise of a 0.5% raise after the release :cool:

i may sound as an old grumpy unimaginable man,but i would much prefer an post like

" marcimex queen attack at 201500/34567 from friday 15.00- sunday 23.00 ingame time
shared loot"

Thank you Fluske
I was thinking the same... (but I am getting old)

My guess would be a tamable Formicacida.

And mindforce amps.

can we get the short story too? Its more efficient for some of us
ty

The story may actually be an allegoric personal account of MA's employee, his daily toil under the watchful eye of the hateful project manager, his horror at the announcement of 80-hours workweek due to the looming Compet deadline, and his relief and enthusiasm at the promise of a 0.5% raise after the release :cool:
OK, if u read it over keeping that in mind it all suddenly makes sense!

:laugh:

f225c072aa0a23c42471ab068f2a7c8b95d8a3805bc41a9a25603adfe0424232_large

Anyone think these types of stories should drop in loot as a note/log/journal page like the old days?

Maybe as a couple of cryptic (short) messages to solve?

Reactions: Aio
Anyone think these types of stories should drop in loot as a note/log/journal page like the old days?

Maybe as a couple of cryptic (short) messages to solve?

Much prefer this. The argonaut mission chain was sponsored if I remember in the past by some Swedish TV show (or was in effect a competition entry by MA).

MA has the event tools now to hand over to the PPs; it would be fantastic to see a dev team create a rolling mission line from lootable items. It would have to be a mission log entry however to keep any surprises from being spoilt (could use [default item] links).

Sounds like Molisk to me, not sure if they dig though :)

Needs a graphic, or a cool video.

A new enemy. A new menace.

I'm betting Formicacida caves.

WTS Formicacida LA, 1m ped.

Seriously thought not sure if that would be awesome or terrible for me :/

time to release explosive amps MA :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: blow dem bugs uurrp

oh so THAT's how the developers work! since they are confined together in a hivemind, all collective thought can ever only be focussed on one thing: which is at the moment, Compet!

and people complain about the lack of support and updates... now you know why.

too long, didn't read it :)

Back