President of Virtual Reality Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs Unveils Plan to Create 3 Million Jobs with 'Public Transport' IPO - PR Newsw

The word out in the world, is that our Great Democratic president, great leader of the milky way and beyond is no more to be seen.

What happened ????

I don't know? I wasn't to hard on him on his new found old forum?

I don't know? I wasn't to hard on him on his new found old forum?

Who knows...

I am yet to see my thread on that "other new found old forum" become live aswell.

Because in that democractic state of mind.. You know..

You need democratic moderators to accept your new posts, and also democratic moderators to accept new threads made.

It makes sense doesn't it ? :ahh:

Who knows...

I am yet to see my thread on that "other new found old forum" become live aswell.

Because in that democractic state of mind.. You know..

You need democratic moderators to accept your new posts, and also democratic moderators to accept new threads made.

It makes sense doesn't it ? :ahh:

Patience much?

Thread posted 23.16UTC. Approved 23.48UTC.
You had to wait all of about 30minutes.

Patience much?

Thread posted 23.16UTC. Approved 23.48UTC.
You had to wait all of about 30minutes.

Good to know, thank you.

Not that it actually add anything usefull on the table, but I appreciate to see this.

Hey ND,
Donno how you became president but that's not the issue for me personally.

My question to you is... how about you actually do something good for the ding economy instead of spewing BS?

How about some huge sink for all those ores and hunting loot that stays on AH for weeks and nobody needs it?

Maybe change the E.Projectile BPs (stop the Metal res drop or add sweat/Nova etc to the recipe)?

Or maybe think of some huge crafting event?

There are so many things that you can do to help... but no you just want to make the game more expensive to play and to make us all slaves working for $2/hr... instead to feel like gamers enjoying our time in EU.

Thanks ... for sure you are not reading this :D

ND gave an update on this today. TP Fees is still a go with the support of the players he says. Kim now that you are back, can you please shed some light on all this?

MA is drooling at the chance to sell another chunk of their universe off for a stupid amount of money through deeds.

At this point now it doesn't matter if ND did come up with this idea or if MA just told their little pet to say he did, its going forward.

Because fuck the players fuck the game we want money :mad:

ND gave an update on this today. TP Fees is still a go with the support of the players he says. Kim now that you are back, can you please shed some light on all this?

I'm certain there are some players who support the idea. However, I believe the number of players opposing the idea is far greater than those who support it.

Should we do a poll guys and find out? :laugh:

I'm certain there are some players who support the idea. However, I believe the number of players opposing the idea is far greater than those who support it.

Should we do a poll guys and find out? :laugh:

There is no point doing a poll until we know exactly what the details of the idea will be. These details are open for discussion.

Can you link that latest statement from the so called president?

Funny, how ND always just makes statements in name of the people without ever speaking with the people.

Since he never got into a discussion with those people, he is nothing more than a puppet to me and MA is the puppet-master.

INCREDIBLE !! 90% are against this idea, but because of 3 or 4 fan boys spamming all forum all the days doing tonns of threads he think their is a support of the community.

MA WHEN WILL YOU ORGANISE A VOTING SYSTEM INSIDE EU ? ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF DEMOCRATY ?

ND gave an update on this today. TP Fees is still a go with the support of the players he says.
Really? What are u smoking?

Gimme the quote. Here's the link to the article: http://venturebeat.com/2016/05/17/the-president-of-virtual-reality-says-he-can-create-3-million-jobs-in-vr/

First you have visions. And then u ask Kim about your visions. We have enough ppl here with visions already, no need for one more.
And, Kim is not back. Kim is still very much lost for us (and this is sad).

The first job he will create is sweat shop players, people hiring people for less then they get in game to try to make money in-game by playing. People will do sweat shop gaming because it is gaming and they have nothing else to do that makes them money.

The second job he will create is BOT building industry, so many people will attempt to build BOTS to earn cash while they are out drinking or doing RL work because why not a way to make money ontop of making money or partying.

The third job created is MA hiring bankruptcy lawyers because TP charges is an idea that will bankrupt a company running a game like EU.

The second job he will create is BOT building industry, so many people will attempt to build BOTS to earn cash while they are out drinking or doing RL work because why not a way to make money ontop of making money or partying.

It's kind of funny how many new and non-depositors have jumped on this idea loving it thinking that they will be given free money:

attachment.php

But a lot simply do not understand the game or even read the description of these 'free' jobs. The above is the paying jobs. Note how much you will need to spend to get your 15 hour paying job. My bet is that these will not be low level mobs which one will need to deposit to get paid. Now yes depositing is good and is much needed. But it kind of kills the TP fee idea that the extra money we be spending would go to the working labor who will need to deposit to work.

MA WHEN WILL YOU ORGANISE A VOTING SYSTEM INSIDE EU ? ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF DEMOCRATY ?

The sad thing is that there used to be one back when Project Entropia existed. Much of that game is long gone now.

So now we cannot insult politicians?

He is not a regular player and he decided to be President of VR - what he can't take a little heat from the very people he wants to pay for his/MA's idea that will put how much $ in MA's pocket - again?

Guess this is North Korea now - and great leader is all knowing and always right - or you get "disappeared"

So now we cannot insult politicians?

He is not a regular player and he decided to be President of VR - what he can't take a little heat from the very people he wants to pay for his/MA's idea that will put how much $ in MA's pocket - again?

Guess this is North Korea now - and great leader is all knowing and always right - or you get "disappeared"

moderator.jpg

Actually, on PCF you are not supposed to insult anyone, not only politicians. Your post was in direct violations of the PCF rules, which is on the bottom of every forum page. You can read here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?114-planet-calypso-forum-rules

INCREDIBLE !! 90% are against this idea, but because of 3 or 4 fan boys spamming all forum all the days doing tonns of threads he think their is a support of the community.

EU is no democracy, EU is "dynamic". :wise:

Also, since no 3rd party institution can control the voting system, it can be manipulated by those implementing it. So what good will it be for a "democratic" election?? You trust MA so much that they really let people vote and then even follow what people vote for or against?

That people think there is no democracy here and that this is news is amusing.

No democracy on the planet has a EULA and/or Terms of Service.

Everything EU related has both.

Stop whining and deal with it.

That people think there is no democracy here and that this is news is amusing.

No democracy on the planet has a EULA and/or Terms of Service.

Everything EU related has both.

Stop whining and deal with it.

Aah the democracy....

deactivated

Last edited:
I just want to know where was the election held, who were the other nominees and I see plenty of post that he got elected but no post on the election...

The election was held on FB, there was no competition, and he got under 40 votes.

Nobody really cared, which Im sure MA knew about. Having a President of Virtual Reality though generates buzz. That's the real purpose of this. Not to charge teleporter fees. To get people talking.

I just want to know where was the election held, who were the other nominees and I see plenty of post that he got elected but no post on the election...

The election was held on FB, there was no competition, and he got under 40 votes.

Nobody really cared, which Im sure MA knew about. Having a President of Virtual Reality though generates buzz. That's the real purpose of this. Not to charge teleporter fees. To get people talking.

Also those who voted where promisde a free strongbox.. wich I'm still waiting for..
Wonna bet there's tp fee b4 I see my box?

People who live in nations where their currency is multiple times worth less then USD will not beable to afford the tp fees.

tp fees will definitely slow down the economy. As noted earlier most new players very price sensitive even 1 pec is significant.

Only 25% of tp fees will go to job creation.

No disrespect intended to Neverdie but I am wondering about conflict of interest on the tp fees he does own Rocktropia planet so can Neverdie have balanced impartial view on a thing that could gain him such great personal advantage?

Personally it is my belief tp fees will significantly reduce both player mobility and economic activity. Trading will grind to almost standstill - cost to meet each other being too high particularly for new players trying to trade.

#space_flight bringing travellers and space service providers together.

deactivated

Last edited:
a month in... what's the status on progress made so far MR. President?

People who live in nations where their currency is multiple times worth less then USD will not beable to afford the tp fees.

tp fees will definitely slow down the economy. As noted earlier most new players very price sensitive even 1 pec is significant.

Only 25% of tp fees will go to job creation.

No disrespect intended to Neverdie but I am wondering about conflict of interest on the tp fees he does own Rocktropia planet so can Neverdie have balanced impartial view on a thing that could gain him such great personal advantage?

Personally it is my belief tp fees will significantly reduce both player mobility and economic activity. Trading will grind to almost standstill - cost to meet each other being too high particularly for new players trying to trade.

]

It always makes me laugh when people mention about ND having a conflict of issue as his a planet partner, but MA who runs the show and has last say in what happens has a close relationship with calypso. I know some will say caly is owned by sister company, but it's still very much MA favoured.

I think ND will not make money from TP fees on RT. It's a lot smaller than Caly, so you can travel easier. I think there will be less people using hell with it being taxed, low mu and a lot of RT resources being TT food. That if places like hell are TP taxed

Back