Teleporter Fees on the way, says President of the Virtual Reality...

That would be the most stupid thing i'd ever see in a RCE game.

People paying to acess places will slow turnover of a lot.
This has no benifict to the players, only to the 0101% of the population among the game

stick a fork in this game if this is true

cause it's DONE

:scratch2: Who put this dude in charge

EDIT: When the people who have been here for a decade are standing up and saying This is wrong, maybe you guys should start listening.

Last edited:
Upcoming also!
Pilot license for quad, pay weekly
Driver license for car!

Car tax!
Storage slot fee!
Bigger resolution -> higher cost cos more enjoyment of gameplay?

You need to pay revive fee too now!
Cos think about the medical cost and operating cost of revivals.

Vehicles also require part maintence even tho they are mostly (L)!
They need to be ensured also OFC!

Not to mention the upcoming Teleport Chip fee or Mindforce usage fee
Cos it polutes the environment.

sarcasm-meter.jpg

He might be NEVERDIE, but with decisions like this EU WILL DIE

Lies, scams, dilution, dilution, fake president voted democratically by MindArk, stalling, fake numbers, dilution.

The list of shits going on by MindArk keep increasing and reaching impossible level.

This is a point of no return reached it seems.

Don't make no mistakes. You did not put him in charge, MindArk did.

And this is MA passing the blame on someone else with their new ideas of them in order to most likely " try to save what's left of what was an amazing game".

Billions of jobs ?? You can't even handle growth of players on those shitty servers of yours !

Growth of players ? Look at revenues everywhere last years, this does not look like any "growth".

The biggest bullshits up to date.

I am being nice here, because If I started to talk about all the real shits that no one talk about last years, this would be unbelievable, or would it ?

Last edited:
Sometimes all are so fast to judge, doesnt it seem like the persistant Little player gets some opportunities to earn a ped or two, personally I dont mind at all to pay for my TPs.

Im looking forward to see the implementation of this, if well executed it could rock. They could aswell have sold it as a deed to buy the TPs to a single player and that could have been a dissaster :D¨

//ALZ

dont forget, clothes and armor will now decay by just being logged in
running naked or in your undies is illegal, you will be fined for it,
if not enough ped to pay the fine, you get locked up to concentration camp to work
until fines are paid.

if you can have an easier time to make money in the game, then people won't mind spending small pecs for teleporters.. but adding that stress to the player base is moronic.

Oh god...we need to create a change.org petition XD

Aaannnd waiting for the sell out threads... :popcorn::popcorn:

Sometimes all are so fast to judge, doesnt it seem like the persistant Little player gets some opportunities to earn a ped or two, personally I dont mind at all to pay for my TPs.

Im looking forward to see the implementation of this, if well executed it could rock. They could aswell have sold it as a deed to buy the TPs to a single player and that could have been a dissaster :D¨

//ALZ

I agree might have potential, but an idea like this might kill it

I got nothing personal or anything against him, if anything he should be the face of EU for advertising purposes and Charisma.

But we're also speaking about a person that has a planet that has such high tax (due to copyrighted stuff) which drives a lot of ppl away.
Also not to mention the bugged npc/quests. Not trash talking RockTropia cos last trips there i enjoyed it deeply
But dont try to fix whats not broken... fix what is indeed broken...

For the sake of EU, i hope some stuff gets revised and we get a concil or something of the sort backing this toughts.

EU been, in what i'd call a good path, made in a way that people can afford the game easier and be more affordable than before,
In 2008 when i started activily hunting, a unl gun would cost 3k USD for low end dps and eco, unl fap (low eco too) 1-2k USD, something above average, 3-4k USD.
Not to talk about armors...

Atm you can get good unl gun, fap/chip for 1k USD, and you have way better gear and setup than someone could ever imagine years ago.

if you can have an easier time to make money in the game, then people won't mind spending small pecs for teleporters.. but adding that stress to the player base is moronic.

This sums it up why it shouldnt be done, extra strain for no gain

What I like about Neverdie is that he is a visionary, a big picture guy.

What I don't like about Neverdie is that he is delusional.

The devil is in the details and the details are a little dodgy. 1 ped per tp is going to be a significant hit on new players and non-depositors. That's going to screw with player retention.

Interplanetary transport within EU is going to screw with the people invested in space.

He talks about tping to other platforms. Take your avatar from EU to second life to WOW? Seriously?

And then there is that term gamification. what the fuck is that?

Entropia Universe will be implementing its proprietary secure Virtual Democracy voting system that will set a shining example for real-world governments, and will allow citizens of virtual reality to vote on important issues and elect leaders to represent their interests.

Where's the vote?
Where's our interest?
& Where's my free box for voting?

Yeah, this one needs a rethink.

I note that Neverdie is browsing the thread.

yea likewise, i hope all is taken in a constructive way.
Its not moaning for free stuff.

But fix indeed existing bugs, broken gameplay and adverting EU that will bring people and win the people.
As i said, NEVERDIE has the name, Charisma, there isnt gonna be EU without having his name mentioned down the road.

If was going to be a few pec a tp then no big deal i guess, BUT..... 1 million shares at $10 per share thats hmm 10 million dollars lol. Sooo if people gonna buy shares and expect a return in what... 4-5 years on initial investment.. thats like..... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ahh just looked through 1 ped per tp (10cents), so says would raise $1,000,000 based on current tp use of 10 million tp's per year. So return on investment in 10 years based on selling tp network at 10 million dollars. Doesn't account for lower use of tp's due to charge though, but still see where it's coming from at least.

Not trashing the idea, but i would have thought maybe would have announced/sounded it out with players before going headlong into it. I guess taxi's would be a booming business if was brought in though :D.

Last edited:
What if it was 10 sweat to use a tp? So everyone always had 1k sweat on them in case they gotta tp

dont forget, clothes and armor will now decay by just being logged in
running naked or in your undies is illegal, you will be fined for it,
if not enough ped to pay the fine, you get locked up to concentration camp to work
until fines are paid.

I do hope this is a joke and not a suggestion to Neverdie/MA to look at clever ideas to boost revenue :(

Because I have noticed my (F) new settlers outfit is quite worn - and looks it :( No longer spiffy yellow & black with sexy short shorts, but unwashed looking & apparently stained with patches of what can only be blood & guts & other unmentionable stuff.

I am starting to look like a homeless person with mental problems maybe :(

I could start the running around in the bra & knickers bit - but not if it starts attracting fines for offending public decency.

Looks like I am stuck with my homeless persons outfit - am wondering when the holes & patches will start appearing :(

ROFL, there is such a pic of me - in my gallery, I could not help myself :)
1 pec please :D

OMG!!
And I cannot give you reputation for that though Elayne - must spread it around first.

But, the concept
Walk ---> find a Papplon----> And (removed step)--------> Profit!!

Back