NEVERDIE : you are not my president !

Nalia

Provider
This election was not democratic !

Any president is elected on behalf of a constitution : here we do not know what power you have, what limits exists in your power !

The only good thing you can do is to organise a constitution voting and a new democratic election for a president/government. If you are clever enough it should be the only task you should do for the moment because you have no mandate from the community.

Sorry but you are not my president and i do not like to see you pretend to be president of anything as this voting was unfair.

Organise something fair and democratic, and even if it is you who win, be sure i will accept any of your decision.

I hope most of community have the same feeling than me.

Totally agree.

I just visited the Neverdie artist facebook page and I just can't stop laughing. It so clear that most of the likes and so on are from fake facebook accounts. Just have a look for yourselves.

Serious bizniz.

<Selling Pitchforks!!!>:tprun: :broke:

I'm starting to sense our new presidents first taste of protest, question is, protest against who?

MA for appointing him, reduce paying costs (unlikely to happen)
ND for cash grabbing bad ideas, avoid RT at all costs, Especially during Kong Spawns

Last edited:
what vote?

what vote? was there a vote? I haven't received even a mail from MA about it.

any vote regarding EU should be inside EU, or on the official EU website.
Are we obligated to have a facebook account now to participate in EU election?

Is EU presidency as fake as real life presidency elections?

<disclaimer> I do not dislike Neverdie at all, I used to chat often with him. But this does not change my view on this unfair election. In game voting terminals please!

Last edited:
what vote? was there a vote? I haven't received even a mail from MA about it.

any vote regarding EU should be inside EU, or on the official EU website.
Are we obligated to have a facebook account now to participate in EU election?

Is EU presidency as fake as real life presidency elections?

the vote was a joke, no advertising at all, i only found out from threads on here. Plus it was ran on ND's own Facebook Page. Could you imagine Trump running the US Election, cos thats what its like

And what other choices were there in the voting?

I didn`t know anything about voting.

And what other choices were there in the voting?

I didn`t know anything about voting.

The choice was

A) ND
B) Candidate B
C) Candidate C

no one was running against him and he still only got 70% or something of the vote

was like a FIFA Election

The choice was

A) ND
B) Candidate B
C) Candidate C

no one was running against him and he still only got 70% or something of the vote

was like a FIFA Election

And based on the fb-likes on that post there was great interest from Mexico in this vote.

Its only a title, it has no power its like being the president of the local golf club or the president of the elvis fan club.
No fancy logo and no north korea style election will change this.

Neverdie is just the Face on the wrapping around mindarks ideas. Nothing less and nothing more, when he can gain some publicity out of it this is good for his buissnes but we shouln't read too much into it and take it too serious.

I have to agree with the sentiment here: NEVERDIE is certainly not my president.

If this had been a fair, impartial election, a number of things would have happened.

First, the election wouldn't have cost 1000 USD to be considered as a candidate.

Second, the election would have taken place IN GAME, using voting terminals: 1 avatar = 1 vote.

Third, the only role Facebook would have had in all of this is a means for each candidate to advertise the game, etc.

Fourth: There would not have been a requirement for an individual to have a Facebook account that was AT LEAST one year old in order to vote. Many people do not have Facebook accounts, so this requirement alone made a farce of the whole entire situation.

Fifth: Candidates would have campaigned on actual platforms, and not on who could create the best/ugliest/most bizarre image of said candidate.

I am certain I could go on about a number of things, but I won't. This whole thing was meant to be a publicity stunt, to bring new players to the game. Instead it turned into a "who has the most facebook friends". I'd be curious to see how many people who voted for NEVERDIE have actually ever heard of or play EU.... probably not a lot. It says something when 30% of the "votes" went to a nameless candidate.

So no, NEVERDIE, you are not my president. If you wish to ruin Rocktropia even more than you have, feel free; it won't bother me one bit, I promise. However, don't try to bring your crappy ideas down upon the rest of EU.

<Selling Pitchforks!!!>:tprun: :broke:

I'm starting to sense our new presidents first taste of protest, question is, protest against who?

MA for appointing him, reduce paying costs (unlikely to happen)
ND for cash grabbing bad ideas, avoid RT at all costs, Especially during Kong Spawns

Sorry to say this but when this started yesterday I kind of was thinking of Ted Cruz here. Ted Neverdie Cruz? :yay:

second the OP. Biggest joke I've seen since space pvp was introduced :D

I agree, I have nothing against Neverdie, but there was no voting. Neverdie is not my president.:wise:

El Dictatoro Jon NEVERSHUTUP Jacobs

There was no election in game, so there is no president for EU.

I am one of those not having a facebook account and do not intend to create one anywhere in the future.

Its like US people voting for russian president, where all russions that do not live in the US are excluded from the election.

Very democratic really.

So Mr. ND

You are not my president!

Right oh, I would like to take this opportunity to put forward my application to run for president! :yay:

First problem: who's fault is that no one from the people that criticized/s NeverDie didn't put their money where their mouth was and pay the registration fee?

Second problem: under the condition that we talk about "president of virtual reality", not "president of entropia universe", it actually makes more sense that the voting was outside EU, than inside it, since it allowed people interested in virtual reality, but not specifically interested in EU to vote.

Anyway, I did voted, I did convinced friends (both players and non-players to vote) and no, I was not paid for this, so yeah, Neverdie actually is my president.

As long as we are self appointing ourselves titles...

I want to be the Secretary of the VR Treasury... seems like a good title to have. If you are interested in more information, you can visit my made-up facebook page, where i will hold a made election to be elected to my made up position.

Just in case there were any questions of my qualifications.. I have an undergraduate degree in finance and economics, Masters of Business Administration from Arizona State University - with emphasis in global economics, and work as a real estate broker in Southwest Illinois.

I am familiar with people feeling f*cked all the time.... because all Illinois residents are f*cked every day by their state government.

So... VOTE FOR ME :)

I want to be the Secretary of the VR Treasury... seems like a good title to have. If you are interested in more information, you can visit my made-up facebook page, where i will hold a made election to be elected to my made up position.

Just in case there were any questions of my qualifications.. I have an undergraduate degree in finance and economics, Masters of Business Administration from Arizona State University - with emphasis in global economics, and work as a real estate broker in Southwest Illinois.

I am familiar with people feeling f*cked all the time.... because all Illinois residents are f*cked every day by their state government.

If you want to be secretary, I'm gonna have to see how good you look in a skirt. Do you make coffee?

*hides*

Anyway, I did voted, I did convinced friends (both players and non-players to vote) and no, I was not paid for this, so yeah, Neverdie actually is my president.

I simply didn´t vote becaue I was excluded from voting for 2 reasons:

1. I don´t have an facebook account
2. to be able to vote your FB account has to be at least 1 year old (even if I created one, what I did not do, I could not vote against im)

Thats lightyears away from beeing a democratic election, as for democracy everyone who is directly effected by the powers of the elected leaders has to have a vote (against him), what never has been the case.

Beside that, no official email from MA about that election (who owns the platform, ND or MA ?)
Voting was on NDs private facebook site (why not in the client loader, or ingame ?)
No clientloader info about the election

So what about all this EU participants that don´t read forums, those who just read client loader infos and official MA anouncements coming in as emails ?
All those didn´t even notice that there is such an election.

Well I noticed it (at forum), tried to get some information how it works, and well noticed that I will be excluded from it.
Honestly thought this is another advertising stunt by ND, with no real power for the president involved, so I took it manly as a bad joke.
Now it looks like this "president" got the power to tax my gameplay in EU (teleporter fees).

Thats bigest bullshit I have ever seen.

Well now I vote with my CC ------> MA will not get a dime nor will ND, as long as we get a real ingame voting for our virtual president, where every EU participant could vote with his avatar.

Easy as that ---> CALL for REVOLUTION

Seriously? voting was on NDs private facebook account? :laugh: I thought there was at least some tiny modicum of reality in the vote but that's beyond funny. I'm no longer upset about it, this is simply farcical.

There will be an official consultation about these changes, lets just wait and see what happens.

ND was the only candidate and ND still won the majority vote against the "other" candidates. Sure some of us couldn't vote because of the whole facebook thing but I'm sure we were in a minority, this was the first time and hopefully these things will be addressed in the future.

Matt,

The total vote count was most likely a small fraction of 1 percent of the registered accounts of EU, not to mention the populations of every other online game. The voting was handled in such a way as to make it virtually impossible for us to vote. Stop making it sound like this thing had any legitimacy at all.

But I could be wrong. We're still waiting for the report from Price Waterhouse Coopers; Funk and Wagnalls; Dewey, Chetem and Howe; Larry, Moe and Curly; or whoever it was that was supposed to have been auditing this thing.

As the power and the light, the emperor of the universe, I declare your presidency invalid. :cool:

Serious question

Did anyone in this forum vote or know anyone that voted?

Serious question 2

Why would ND allow his name to be ridiculed by such idiotic idea?

The seriousness of this presidency seriously disgusts me, and I no longer want to be involved with EU.
I am a grownup and have no time for this kind pre-teen ideas.

Over and out

Last edited:

That's why I left Illinois and moved to Texas.

Also, put me down for Minister of Loot.

Back