NEVERDIE : you are not my president !

But you missed the point of my question. They increased the price and started to lose customers. Then they added features and maybe advertised them(?) and gained some customers. Then customers started leaving. Then they added something else and maybe advertised(?) and gained more customers. Then customers started leaving.

You have no way of knowing from that graph, whether they lost 10%, 50%, or 90% of their pre-increase customers, right? Maybe, they lost 100% of their original customers, but replaced them, so the numbers are even again. But, maybe they would have doubled their customer base by not increasing the price, right?

Also, if I understand your story, the company added serious new content to attract or retain customers. This stupidity from ND proposes to increase the price of playing the game and adds the exciting new content of having to foot the bill for a crapload of new people who are actually being paid to play. I can't speak for others, but that definitely isn't blowing my skirt up.

But you missed the point of my question. They increased the price and started to lose customers. Then they added features and maybe advertised them(?) and gained some customers. Then customers started leaving. Then they added something else and maybe advertised(?) and gained more customers. Then customers started leaving.

You have no way of knowing from that graph, whether they lost 10%, 50%, or 90% of their pre-increase customers, right? Maybe, they lost 100% of their original customers, but replaced them, so the numbers are even again. But, maybe they would have doubled their customer base by not increasing the price, right?

Also, if I understand your story, the company added serious new content to attract or retain customers. This stupidity from ND proposes to increase the price of playing the game and adds the exciting new content of having to foot the bill for a crapload of new people who are actually being paid to play. I can't speak for others, but that definitely isn't blowing my skirt up.

Well a few more things from the graph:

1) The loyal customer base was at 3.5k point, people that sticked with the game for years; the difference to 6.25k was mainly new customers that came because of the big update.

2) As it was expected, some just didn't fit in and start leaving (that's why at the time of the price increase the trend was already downwards and at 5.5k).

3) Once they gave enough time to the new players to get hooked with the game (three - four months) they went on with the price increase, and lost maybe 500 more players (<10%) - they may have lost those anyway since trend was already negative or they may have not; probably truth is somewhere in the middle.

4) The number stabilized at 5k (142% of pre update number, 91% of pre price increase number) and never dropped bellow; it went up, it went down, but always stayed over 5k.

Now there are a few things where you are right and some where you aren't :

- for sure the graph evolution could have been a totally different one without the price increase - it may have been better (no players leaving), it may have been worse (less money for development), we can't know; what we know is that the price increase definitely didn't killed (or even crippled the game);

- what they indeed did good was to not throw away the extra money (although there was a recurring theme there too that owner does some shady move every time he needs money for a new vacation) but used a big part of them to develop new content and advertise (at a small scale, but smartly) - and that's what I think MA should use the initial money from IPO too;

- there were people that profited from that too (somehow like the games) - there is a "minimum wage there" of 10 irons (1/1000 of 1 silver) / action (like on EU it would be a guaranteed minimum price of 1 pec / sweat); the moment when the price of one silver raised with 60% from 1 euro to 1.6 euro, automatically the "minimum wage" raised with 60% too;

- about people that left... I don't hold any numbers about that, but from what I saw on game/forums, I would say that there were very few (maybe about 5%) loyal players that left the game in the year that followed the price increase; just like EU, that game was a grinding game, and people got attached of their avatars and assets - when you spent thousands of hours in a game, is hard to quit, much more likely to adapt.

Now what I can agree with you is this: adding a tax for a service that was always free is definitely not nice, forcing your player base to pay for your survival / expansion / development is not nice; on the other hand, from a business point of view, it may be a wise decision and I really, really, really doubt that it will really cause so many people to quit and even less that it has even a remote chance to kill the game.

Or, how one of this games big depositors said much briefly than me:

Now all are crying and when it's implemented, 50% start to use it and the rest after one or two weeks.

LIES again! And that already seems to be a pattern; you make up / add / interpret things then claim them as truths.

2016-05-05 17:14:56 [#arkadia] [Kent OZtwo OpaloMan] DoA we know and that&apos;s kind of the issue you want our game to be non RCE
2016-05-05 17:14:56 [#arkadia] [Daughter of Anarchy] I just want to play my game in single player mode and have the chance to make some profit along the road :)
2016-05-05 17:15:21 [#arkadia] [Daughter of Anarchy] I don&apos;t want it to be non-rce; I just don&apos;t care if it is RCE or not :)

So here's the chat... I never said (or thought) the game shouldn't be RCE; I just said I don't really care if it is RCE or not, and that is an affirmation I stand by. As long as a game allows me cash out (either by withdrawing directly like with MA or by selling my currency, assets and skills/avatar to another players) that is the only real cash factor I care about.

Thank you for not having me search and paste this. DoA? :) Um..:)

But my main point stands. If they were to make this change and you found that you didn't like the change or could not afford the change you would simply say 'oh well' and leave game. So as a new user you are trying to kill our game by supporting a very stupid idea. Why a lot do not like new players. Now I didn't say I didn't like you so please don't go ape crazy again.

But looking at how many replies you made while I was out getting my oil changed you are in fact just trolling us having a great Friday night not really caring about this issue at all.

Last edited:
But my main point stands. If they were to make this change and you found that you didn't like the change or could not afford the change you would simply say 'oh well' and leave game.

Yeah, I would do exactly that (actually I think I already said that somewhere, but too lazy to search where) - if there will be changes that will kill either my fun or my possibility to profit from EU, I would say "oh well', withdraw and silently leave the game. And I think that's the right thing to do for any of us - don't get emotional, give our feedback to devs ideas (if requested), but not more, let them implement them, see if we like them or not, then vote with our wallets.

What I think is wrong is the people that keep threatening every week that they'll quit the game (because of a change or another, because they have their [bad loot] period, because someone else said something they didn't liked on the forum or anything like that) despite knowing they would definitely not do that. I saw this happening lots of times in lots of games, including here, and I just don't like it - you like to stay, very well, give me five; you (a generic you, not you specifically) want to leave, just leave already, stop talking about it.

But looking at how many replies you made while I was out getting my oil changed you are in fact just trolling us having a great Friday night not really caring about this issue at all.

As usually, instead of discussing the topic at hand, you pick on me... oh boy, there's no more fun with you, you're already so predictable. :)

But don't flatter yourself (or anyone else on forums), not staying a Friday night online for posting here... I'm on because I'm waiting for my crafting session to end, as you can see in the picture: http://i.imgur.com/yWDk0xn.png - if you look carefully, you can even predict in how minutes I'll log out. ;)

But yeah, you are right, I DO HAVE FUN posting here... but not because I would (like to) troll, but because I just like debating... I consider it a fun, entertaining and instructive (see it as a training for real life debates) activity at the same time. :)

I would never support an idea I don't believe in, but yeah, if I wouldn't also have fun doing it, I would probably just be "yeah, whatever, why bother". So yeah, I admit, I have fun both playing the game and posting on the forum; I also have some (kind of) profit doing both. Anything wrong with that, my dear friend? :p

Last edited:
Yeah, I would do exactly that (actually I think I already said that somewhere, but too lazy to search where) - if there will be changes that will kill either my fun or my possibility to profit from EU, I would say "oh well', withdraw and silently leave the game. And I think that's the right thing to do for any of us - don't get emotional, give our feedback to devs ideas (if requested), but not more, let them implement them, see if we like them or not, then vote with our wallets.

But see you kind of over looking one small issue here. As you said we need to have a voice and post our options. You are very right. The only issue is that we are way past that since YOU started to debate other people's issues and now we are on the next level debating your debated issue about how the other peoples options were wrong and you will make it a point to prove them wrong. Sad to say you seem to do this every time. About once a week. So why I'm thinking that you really don't have any issue at all, but here to just have fun and troll us to death.

Come November I think Neverdie being President of Virtual Reality will be the least of our concerns.

But see you kind of over looking one small issue here. As you said we need to have a voice and post our options. You are very right. The only issue is that we are way past that since YOU started to debate other people's issues and now we are on the next level debating your debated issue about how the other peoples options were wrong and you will make it a point to prove them wrong. Sad to say you seem to do this every time. About once a week. So why I'm thinking that you really don't have any issue at all, but here to just have fun and troll us to death.

Wrong again, my dear Watson! ;)

All I did initially was to give my own feedback over the subject with this message; I didn't quoted or contradicted anyone, I didn't tried to tell anyone they are wrong or anything like that.

Then people started to debate over my message and trying to prove me that I'm wrong. When they did that, of course, I answered back and defended my point of view.

I suggest you one thing - next time you see me posting anything, don't feel the urge to pick on me and tell me that I'm wrong, but just accept that is a point of view and nothing more. If you (and anyone else) will do that and I would still insist on a subject, then yes, for sure, I would fit perfectly under the troll description. But, as long as it's you (and other people) that start picking on my posts and not the other way around, by applying the very same definition someone else is trolling me. Also, there's an old quite that say "don't feed the trolls"; if you actually think I'm a troll, why you just don't act as a wiser and more mature person and just don't feed me (don't always feel the need to replay to everything I post). ;)

Feel free to search how deep you want for a single case where, without someone commenting on my posts first, I reposted on that thread, made a second thread, jump on other peoples threads or anything like that. But, to save you time, I'll assure you that you won't find any. :)

And now, before you get this thread closed too (another habit of yours - start with personal attacks, know that the other one will answer, have the thread go off-topic and get it closed) can we please leave personal disputes and move back towards the topic at hand and not stick with discussing personal backgrounds? :)

Now what I can agree with you is this: adding a tax for a service that was always free is definitely not nice, forcing your player base to pay for your survival / expansion / development is not nice; on the other hand, from a business point of view, it may be a wise decision and I really, really, really doubt that it will really cause so many people to quit and even less that it has even a remote chance to kill the game.

And here we have reached the point where you would actually understand the issue, if you had the amount of experience with MA that most of us have.

MindArk has a long history of actively screwing over the players whenever they decide that they can get away with it.

They were especially notorious for this when they were trying to issue an actual IPO. For several years, they managed to discover this new thing that really needed to be in the game, but which forced a lot of the players to deposit a whole lot of money.

In the early days, tailors had to skill up to a seriously high level to be able to craft clothes using animal leathers for texture. Colorers had to train up to very high levels to use specific colors. Then, one day, MA discovered that what we were really lacking were texturizer guns (whatever they're called) and texturizer bleaching attachments and texture BPs. So, of course the tailors who spent a crap ton of money skilling to a high level lost all ability to use textures unless they spent another huge amount of money and time to skill up texture manufacturing and texture applying. And of course the colorers got hosed, too. I mean, why bother to spend huge amounts of time and money to be able to apply high level paint if there are new textures that very closely duplicate them?

The benefit to the players? None. We now all have a storage unit full of a thousand types of looted extractors that we have to save up forever to get enough to sell and that people virtually never buy. Of course, some people will argue that we can now change the textures on things and that is good, but they could have simply added the tools and let the existing colorers and tailors use them. But that wouldn't have forced people to deposit.

Then there was the time where they claimed that there was a huge load on the servers from people equipping and unequipping clothes and armor. So, we needed to have a small fee charged for each time that someone equipped a piece of clothing or armor. Ok, so far not a problem. I mean, hell, this'll cut down on all of those bastards who are bogging down our game by constantly standing around changing their clothes in public. Of course, I can't say that I had ever personally seen anyone doing it, but why would MA lie about something like this? And, it was only 1 PEC, so who cares, right?

But wait- here is the rest of the story. How can they possibly enforce this fee? I mean wouldn't it be enough to simply not allow an item to be equipped if it's condition got too low? No, no, of course not. From here on out, clothes will only look good when they are at full TT, that'll teach those noobs who keep screwing up the server by taking off their OJs. Wow, really? now, I never had a great deal of clothing, but it still cost me enough to piss me off. I really feel sorry for people who had spent big money on nice clothes. Some of that stuff has stupidly high TT value. And of course, the tailors take another hit. Who wants to keep a shop full of fully repaired clothes in the hopes that people will still want to buy them?

Then there's my favorite- the foot guards fiasco. Amazingly coincidental with a final quarter of a year before MA was planning an IPO, they suddenly realized that they had really screwed up the original armor design and what we really needed were foot guards to go,with each of our armor sets! Those creatures must've been wreaking havoc on our poor shoes! But for all of the damage they must've been sustaining, they still looked good and suffered no decay. Well, someone clearly screwed up there.

Now, they could've said that everyone who has a pair of shin guards will receive a free set of zero TT foot guards. That would have been bad enough because we all would have still had to deposit enough to repair them and buy extra plates for them. But nooooo, we had to buy them from people who looted them, meaning that we had to deposit a bunch of money to cover the MU and the people who actually looted them were just going to cycle the money back into the game. Of course, all of this bullshit only cost me a few hundred bucks. If I would've had some of the big-money armor, I would've been freaking pissed. Again, what did it add to the player experience? Absolutely nothing.

I can go on, but I'm tired of typing.

Last edited:
Its much easier just to put her on ignore.

Does anyone believe this idea was from neverdie ? There was even a date announced when this would hit our servers, i hardly doubt its from ND i think more it is from mindark with ND's signature and face on the cover. Anyone here think alike ?

If nd does the oposite from what mindark want, will they cut the funding or even fire him as president or just plain ignore him ? What kind of sad president is that when he is dependant on a patron like this. What are votes for when mindark have the ability to do this to nd even if its only theoretical. Have you ever googled "buy facebook votes" ? Its easy for cheap change to boost your votes, how can such a faulty system be used ? Why do we even discuss about this ?

Have you ever googled "buy facebook votes" ? Its easy for cheap change to boost your votes, how can such a faulty system be used ?

Because neverdie wouldn't have won if we used an ingame system. I'm sure candidate B would have won then :)

Does anyone believe this idea was from neverdie ? There was even a date announced when this would hit our servers, i hardly doubt its from ND i think more it is from mindark with ND's signature and face on the cover. Anyone here think alike ?

If nd does the oposite from what mindark want, will they cut the funding or even fire him as president or just plain ignore him ? What kind of sad president is that when he is dependant on a patron like this.
Because things are going bad and ND tries to save MA (and his own business within it)? If you have the same goals you are effectively in the same team...

I'm not sure thou where is the biggest trouble atm. Could be the problems with Compets require quick cash injection?
Or, could be problems with the long term prospect for EU itself.
Need bigger influx of new players but u can only spare so much money for adverts. So they figure lets make an advert campaign with a twist. "We pay you to play!" If that doesn't work nothing will, right?
Cheap advert campaign addressed, new player retention problem addressed. Two birds one stone. Sounds very much like ND's original idea.

Need bigger influx of new players but u can only spare so much money for adverts. So they figure lets make an advert campaign with a twist. "We pay you to play!" If that doesn't work nothing will, right?
Cheap advert campaign addressed, new player retention problem addressed. Two birds one stone. Sounds very much like ND's original idea.

And that's exactly what I said a few pages back. :)

And the way to fix this is NOT to start charging them more for the same product!! That is the best way to start losing customers.

Agree that Advertising is part of it but with no new hook they will be short lived. Subscription fees is too drastic as it completely changes the whole premise of the game.

I personally think MA needs to come up with outside ways to fund their operating costs and get returns back to %80-%90. In-Game advertisement is one way to do this. So at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I think MA needs to replace Massive with some new advertising companies to fund Operations.

They also need to admit that EP BPs, in their present form were a mistake, are causing huge harm to the economy and nerf them by adding shrapnel as an ingredient.

And that's exactly what I said a few pages back. :)
You did indeed.
Only one problem with this idea - it belongs to the realm of Magic Unicorns and long hearfelt letters to the Santa.
RCE has these troublesome words "Real" and "Cash" in it. Real cash meets unicorns = shit meets the fan.
Will be lot of fun! :laugh:

Neh it is all fine Nalia.

Mindark needs someone to blame when things go down the drain. ;)

With regards to the govt stuff (copy pasted from Ark forums, I'm sure as shit not making an EF account)

So, figured I throw my two cents on the issue, particularly since I wasn't even aware the "election" took place (I don't get on forums much these days, tbh I only found this article because I was browsing waiting for the golden week winners thread).
1st, for a website that's supposedly there to simply present ideas, the website linked in OP seems suspiciously definitive (I didn't see the word "proposed" on there once, it's all about what "will" happen.
2nd, if such a "plan" were to go through, one of two things would happen. Either most people would stop using teleporters, therefore rendering the "plan" useless, or people would still use teleporters, and Chinese gold farmers would get all the "jobs". So, either way the plans probably won't help anyone currently playing the game. I find it very ironic that he uses the term "conscription", considering most people who are conscripted to do work don't actually WANT to do what they're doing.
3rd, why the hell was a PP allowed to even run for president? What little I remember about the election (I saw the announcement for people to sign up, and nothing about voting) it was supposed to be about our voice getting heard. I would think someone who actually PLAYS the game would've been a much better choice (and if he can't play, which is likely but I haven't read the PP ToU so idk, then it even further proves my point. The conflict of interest is strong.)
4th, who the fuck uses entropiaforum anymore? I'll copy paste this onto the post that was made on PCF too, but I'm sure as shit not making a THIRD forum account just because he wants to be politically correct. I don't know anyone that has an account here that doesn't also have one on PCF.

I also find it ironic that he mentions the Oculus rift launch in his website, considering the debacle that the launch has had.

I will say, I don't know ND well, he's always been nice in game from what I can tell, and he might be a great guy, but this idea is not going to end well.
I, for one, will be hoarding skill implants; if this keeps up there's not going to be a game worth playing.

Also, the vote was on Facebook? Fuck that, I don't even have a Facebook account.

I am in Eu since 2006, nearly ten years now.

I remember the vote terminals, which where never used, shut down of space, shut down of EU completely and a lot other things. I did interviews with Marco Berhman on Gamescon, someone remembers him?

in the meantime I am only part-time player. but what is for sure, everytime I bounce back to Eu there is something the community is upset about .
As for TP fee rumors and ND :) Well, ND is a constant, I follow this guy since 2006.

He is not my president and I think for whatever kind of presidentship he would be the wrong guy. But he may be perfect to burn Money.

Last edited:
Here's the way I interpret it:
- they didn't hold elections in game because they wanted this to be bigger than EU; official title is "President of VR" not "President of EU"; it's hard to do so if you force the elections within a certain game;
- while there were for sure a few people that couldn't vote (not having a Facebook account), statistically talking, the vast majority had this option (if they were interested in it) since Facebook is widely used and accepted (1.65 billion monthly active user from 3.02 billion people with Internet access);
- the minimum Facebook account age (one year old) may had its cons (have left a few people outside the voting process), but I think the pros far outweighed the cons (not allowing for fake/automated creation of accounts and manipulate the voting process);
- the vote used Facebook's official poll tool, though guaranteeing that the results were not altered by MindArk, Neverdie or anyone else, how it could have been the case if the voting process would have taken place on MA page/server/database.

Was the process perfect? For sure not; and if I would be in MA shoes I would have probably made this first term a short one (maybe one year), learn from previous mistakes then organize proper elections for a full four years term later on.

But the fact remains that ND was the only candidate who had the ballz to put his money where his mouth was, pay the fee and run for elections; then, despite people organizing to vote against him (voting for dummy candidate B/C), he won by a large margin (and that I call a clear example where the silent majority won against the vocal minority).

- they didn't hold elections in game because they wanted this to be bigger than EU; official title is "President of VR" not "President of EU"; it's hard to do so if you force the elections within a certain game;
MA planned to go for ingame voting system, ran out of time, resources and qualified ppl (compets beta postponed!) and had to go for the FB as the last minute emergency solution. I'm sure they not happy about it but, u know, shit happens.

Anyone who tries to remain even remotely realistic has to admit the vote on FB didn't have anything to do with ppl outside EU (+ possibly their close circle of friends).
You can't participate in something you know nothing about.

Anyone who tries to remain even remotely realistic has to admit the vote on FB didn't have anything to do with ppl outside EU (+ possibly their close circle of friends).
You can't participate in something you know nothing about.

Well, I promoted ND on my Facebook profile, Facebook page, YT channel and RL blog and asked all my friends, followers, subscribers, readers to vote for him (most of them non-players); I don't know how many actually listened, but if even a quarter of those that confirmed me that they done so were honest, I already brought him more votes than there were votes for Star on his poll.

And yeah, since I try to stay realistic and I don't imagine I was the only one doing so, I imagine that many votes came from people that don't actually play EU, but which are (somehow) connected with people that are playing, not necessarily only close circle of friends.

Well, I promoted ND on my Facebook profile, Facebook page, YT channel and RL blog and asked all my friends, followers, subscribers, readers to vote for him (most of them non-players); I don't know how many actually listened, but if even a quarter of those that confirmed me that they done so were honest, I already brought him more votes than there were votes for Star on his poll.

And yeah, since I try to stay realistic and I don't imagine I was the only one doing so, I imagine that many votes came from people that don't actually play EU, but which are (somehow) connected with people that are playing, not necessarily only close circle of friends.

Please don't forget that voting system was promished by MA when they released CLD ! Years ago ...

If someone not linked to EU can vote for a VR president, then this VR president should have absolutly no any power in EU ! Only EU citizen should vote ! IRL I can't vote in your country, you can't vote in mine !

It's ND who came on this forum and starts to act like if he had some power in EU, saying he asked for TP fees ! ND has no power in EU ! He has power on his ^bugged^ planet, he can do whatever he wants their ! But ND has absolutly now power to decide anything for us on Calypso, Arkadia, etc ...

And one more time stop to dream : no any job payed 10$/hour or 2.5$/h will be created ! I already said it to you, this will never happend because of chinese gold farmers ! What will be done is a new deed, you will get 0.0001% of TP fees but you will pay 1 ped per TP ! We have enough deeds for people who want to invest, they can buy CLD, AUD, compet, and even a land or a planet if they are rich enough !

Last edited:
But the fact remains that ND was the only candidate who had the ballz to put his money where his mouth was, pay the fee and run for elections; then, despite people organizing to vote against him (voting for dummy candidate B/C), he won by a large margin (and that I call a clear example where the silent majority won against the vocal minority).

This made me chuckle :laugh::laugh:

So even though ND was the only candidate, and B,C were not even people he won the election with a large margin (70% of vote?). :laugh::laugh:

Anyway he's president for what it's worth, just trying to support the election process i find highly amusing.

If someone not linked to EU can vote for a VR president, then this VR president should have absolutly no any power in EU ! Only EU citizen should vote ! IRL I can't vote in your country, you can't vote in mine !

It's ND who came on this forum and starting to act like if he had some power in EU, saying he asked for TP fees ! ND has no power in EU ! He has power on his ^bugged^ planet, he can do whatever he wants their ! But ND has absolutly now power to decide anything for us on Calypso, Arkadia, etc ...

I see this VR president thing somehow similar to EU (here as in European Union) elections. I can't vote in your country, you can't vote in mine, but presuming both our countries are part of European Union (or, in this case, part of Virtual Reality) we can both vote for our common leaders/representatives.

But yeah, ignoring these technical details, you are absolutely right, ND probably has no power over EU; actually I don't think he ever claimed otherwise. He made a proposal (pretty much something we could all do and many of us did on forum - even in my short time here I saw quite a few suggestions and petitions, some more detailed than others), we all had the right to give our feedback on it (and we did so), now the ball is in MA's court and it's up to them what they'll do next - implement ND's idea as it is, modify it or drop it all together. Once this is done, we'll once again have the right to make our statement, by voting with our wallets; is as simple as that.

As far as I saw the whole TP fee suggestion it followed the basic process of any other suggestion:
- someone (ND in this case) came with a suggestion and made it public;
- people give up their feedback on certain suggestions (some applauding it, some criticizing it and some suggesting alternatives / improvements);
- after analyzing both the suggestion and the community feedback, MA has to make their call either if to implement (as it is or modified) the suggestion or drop it;
- if it is implemented, people get to analyze how it will affect their game play and make their own decisions (which may vary from full acceptance to quitting all together).

How is this different than, for example, the petition to remove EP IV BP? Isn't the exact same process?

Last edited:

This is like Tokelau (island state in South Pacific, population ~1000) organizing the elections for the President of the Planet Earth (total population 7+ billion). After elections we find out only a small percent of Tokelau's own citizens were aware there was elections. Even smaller percentage participated in elections because there was no voting booths on Tokelau, you had to go to the New Zealand to vote.

And then someone says hey the election was legit cuz I told few of my friends who live on New Zealand they should go cast a vote for me. Yeah I suppose that should do it.

Up next: elections for the President of the Milky Way Galaxy. Let's just make sure the green lizard aliens on Proxima Centaury don't get the wind of it.

This is like Tokelau (island state in South Pacific, population ~1000) organizing the elections for the President of the Planet Earth (total population 7+ billion). After elections we find out only a small percent of Tokelau's own citizens were aware there was elections. Even smaller percentage participated in elections because there was no voting booths on Tokelau, you had to go to the New Zealand to vote.

And then someone says hey the election was legit cuz I told few of my friends who live on New Zealand they should go cast a vote for me. Yeah I suppose that should do it.

Up next: elections for the President of the Milky Way Galaxy. Let's just make sure the green lizard aliens on Proxima Centaury don't get the wind of it.

I can't disagree. After reading it looks like MA should redo the election so that it's done properly! Letting one guy in because MA didn't properly prepare the election process is a joke.

I absolutely agree with you here, not DoA, on this matter. I have mentioned several times that Douglas Adams would have had a field day on this if he were still alive (or at least I've mentioned comparisons several times). I'd also never questioned how Zaphod got his title, but we know in the book that he stole the ship he was supposed to be launching.....

I also think that DoA is right a lot of the time, but that this is an unfortunate bout of being blinded by whatever essense it is being oozed here. From one person who takes being right quite seriously and carefully considers the thoughts of others they have grown to respect: DoA, you're wrong on this one.

I can't disagree. After reading it looks like MA should redo the election so that it's done properly! Letting one guy in because MA didn't properly prepare the election process is a joke.

Yes I already brought this up to ND:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...O-Discussion&p=2629539&viewfull=1#post2629539

Neverdie, this is very simple. As you have claimed this has nothing to do with MA. That is good. Now since this has zero link with MA I then ask of you to drop out and lets start this all over again. Let everyone know about this and not just the few people on the forums. Lets have a big election ad on the client loader. Lets get more people to want to be President. Hell tell MA to send me that info packages I requested about this deal. And if NO one is interested but you, then sorry. Maybe you can try this in a few years again.

But you see you can't you have no power. This is all MA.

I got a little hot when he was saying that with the TP we can go to other games:

Neverdie. We are NOT talking about other games here. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT EU! WTF are you talking about these other games? If we wanted to play THESE OTHER GAMES we would (and most likely will) cash out of THIS GAME and play these other games that are not even here yet!

What you are asking us for is MONEY to pay for such a system IF in 20 years such games were developed.

Then again thinking about this a bit more is MA linking up with that casino game? OMG that is it isn't it? We are paying MA so they can sale the platform to other companies and link the games. NO. That would take way to long and from that MA would make way to much money off us for a dead end project. If word got out about this..you know many would just cash out tomorrow.

Back