Question: mobtrain rig 24/7 ??

Status

TheOne

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Henxy Rose AngelHenx
Ok MA says its ok to mobtrain in OilRig. it has been done for months now by one guy at rig, and yes almost 20 hours day. sometimes 24 hour. the avatar dont sleep becuse when person 1 play it and go sleep, person 2 do the same on the same avatar.
this is done for scare away the players from rig, noone want to come there anymore becuse all mobs.Noobs or ubers are gone forever they done, if u put a song on repeat for 24/7 day by day u will turn it off til the end and leave it. the same its done now. its all happening on repeat over and over til the people are gone.
the mobtrainer also have a spy at oil rig that tell him when the oil drop so he can jump out of the plane and run in with full speed to pick it up before the others do. when i say full speed its with rabitt and ring and axe.

So a question to MA: is this the PVP u want to have in oil rig. give it away to people who dont even pull up a gun in a pvp zone?

feel free to comment, what all others think about it :)

ps: a dreamwish from a PVPr to MA. put the oil rig in pvp 4 with alittle higher droprate without viecycle . and see if u can wake up the pvp inside people again :)

Henx

Its pvp, anything goes.

Lets remove the rig, its a failed concept and only cost money. Use the money elsewhere to promote pvp , maybe using the fortress all around calypso

Oil rig should be for noobs only if you ask me as long as anyone can enter with no costs.
Maybe 10 years ago it was different but how I see it now its a joke :)

Oil rig should be for noobs only if you ask me as long as anyone can enter with no costs.
Maybe 10 years ago it was different but how I see it now its a joke :)

Yeah 10 years ago we didnt have viecycle and could not mobtrain unles u have a big ass fap.
I remember i need to run back and it Was pain. :laugh:
Maybe its the viecycle thats is 1 problem?

Go to rig now and see how empty its. Yes u Will see Who i talk about. And some of u already knows

;)

Remove vehicles in pvp zone
Remove TP in pvp zone

problem solved

even fighting and closing rig would be worth it again because a kill lasts some minutes

and remove select target :D
easy way for this btw.: just remove clickable/selectable players in pvp

Remove vehicles in pvp zone
Remove TP in pvp zone

problem solved

even fighting and closing rig would be worth it again because a kill lasts some minutes

and remove select target :D
easy way for this btw.: just remove clickable/selectable players in pvp

Agreed.. but make it only Planetside.. remember, all space is PVP.

Everyone's about that "free" money...

... so he can jump out of the plane and run in with full speed to pick it up before the others do. when i say full speed its with rabitt and ring and axe.

which Axe?

Maze Hammer he meant :p

@Sionkiewicz: Ye, was especially meant for the rig pvp zone. pvp4 would be a pain without tp chip for miners.

@golddude: Actually for me its more about a reason to fight. But not that big teams LG pvp but solo/small sized teams where a lucky hit might be a big game (not money) winner. For this thinking the changes i mentioned above would be awesome!

Yeah i think that Would work to. But maybe let them tp 300 meters away from rig . Then he can use the rabitt and Maze to run fast back :)
[
QUOTE=mace9;3482194]Maze Hammer he meant :p

@Sionkiewicz: Ye, was especially meant for the rig pvp zone. pvp4 would be a pain without tp chip for miners.

@golddude: Actually for me its more about a reason to fight. But not that big teams LG pvp but solo/small sized teams where a lucky hit might be a big game (not money) winner. For this thinking the changes i mentioned above would be awesome![/QUOTE]

April 28th 2016,

I went to rig,
I saw 2 guys from the same soc, scaned both, 1 was under 150 hp (150 with ring) and other tiny bit past 150.

I did not engage a quarrel, i simply aproached peacefully with a white flag raised.
Minutes after 1 dies,
Few minutes later, one of them drags a bunch of trox/trax but nothing to be harmfull, with his spec lancer.

The small train was erradicated,
10-15 minutes later, a big train of spiders young-old was brought.
A soc mate was surprized by the kindness brought by these oil rig no life campers, for bringing him some of the best untaxed spider spawn he would ever lay his eyes on.

The 2 guys from the same soc (can provide in PM but i dont want this to be a flame war), left, and never came back.

I tought we could socialize and be friends,
I tought EU was about comunity and socialize.
I ended up alone with my soc mates... we feel alone... we feel missunderstood...

images

I went to the rig today to kill the shared loot atrox a few times. I got there and the whole place was swarmed with mobs. So i killed the mobs, as well as all of the avatars that weren't also trying to kill mobs.

Then another huge train came through, then another, and another.

The same group of noob avatars kept getting off of a chopper owned by Marcelo RDD Fulco.

After killing them all a bunch of times, they stopped trying to come to the rig, also the mob trains stopped.

I never had the chance to see the avatar that was pulling the mob train.

It gets annoying.

If its a strategy to take over the oil rig because you lack the skills and equipment, well its a pretty stupid and poorly thought out plan. If you lack the ability to kill the avatars that are there, then how are you going to kill the mobs to get the oil??? Sure you might get a drop or two, but then consider all the decay on your vehicle in order to get those mobs there.

:duh:

I went to the rig today to kill the shared loot atrox a few times. I got there and the whole place was swarmed with mobs. So i killed the mobs, as well as all of the avatars that weren't also trying to kill mobs.

The same group of noob avatars kept getting off of a chopper owned by Marcelo RDD Fulco.

After killing them all a bunch of times, they stopped trying to come to the rig, also the mob trains stopped.

It gets annoying.

If its a strategy to take over the oil rig because you lack the skills and equipment, well its a pretty stupid and poorly thought out plan. If you lack the ability to kill the avatars that are there, then how are you going to kill the mobs to get the oil??? Sure you might get a drop or two, but then consider all the decay on your vehicle in order to get those mobs there.

Yes sadly is what some socs / group of people do when they cant overcome people with higher skill.
So it gets expensive for them to shot and they think they "fight" like this.

If they get killed - mob train/decay your vehicles/armor
If you drag the mobs away - mob train again.
They will sit dead calling each other for oil.

Fun part is, if you play the same game as them, they get bested.

Also i think some of them should spend a bit more time doing calculations instead of furiosly shot like raging daikiba bulls, because if their intention is to decay, they also should keep in mind it cost them 1,5x - 5x more to shot with azuro / flamer someone with the intention of decaying, than the decay itself

I think there's a soc out there with the aspiration of winning landgrab, but surelly they haven't heard about the turrets on the claim markers or did they ?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It gets annoying.

Hey, why you don't count the 2h fun u had chasing me all the pvp and hunted me down 100 times ? :D
+ you use a sleipnir to catch me.... That doesn't count ?
Don't Forget PVP is for fun.... You can come there for fun not to pick oil. Who cares about the lame mob trains ? We can fight on platform and on S of the pump.... Is damn fun, so stop complaining

Yes sadly is what some socs / group of people do when they cant overcome people with higher skill.
So it gets expensive for them to shot and they think they "fight" like this.

If they get killed - mob train/decay your vehicles/armor
If you drag the mobs away - mob train again.
They will sit dead calling each other for oil.

Fun part is, if you play the same game as them, they get bested.

Also i think some of them should spend a bit more time doing calculations instead of furiosly shot like raging daikiba bulls, because if their intention is to decay, they also should keep in mind it cost them 1,5x - 5x more to shot with azuro / flamer someone with the intention of decaying, than the decay itself

I think there's a soc out there with the aspiration of winning landgrab, but surelly they haven't heard about the turrets on the claim markers or did they ?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Rude rude rude ! as usually, as u call names to ppl there.....
What have math to do with fun !?!??!?! As I told u ... after spent my last 200 ped shooting with the damn lc-240 and was on my last ped I used azuro man mph sword ... all I could to can shoot more :))) and annoy u at least. What's bad in that ? Only that cares about decay is you for not spending except on healing.... so shuuush and fire more !!!! not use adj chip + divine + mod 2600 both u and soc mates just to heal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheap eco pvp'ers .... and you complain ? The non-spenders..... SHAME ! SHAME ! SHAME !

Rude rude rude ! as usually, as u call names to ppl there.....
What have math to do with fun !?!??!?! As I told u ... after spent my last 200 ped shooting with the damn lc-240 and was on my last ped I used azuro man mph sword ... all I could to can shoot more :))) and annoy u at least. What's bad in that ? Only that cares about decay is you for not spending except on healing.... so shuuush and fire more !!!! not use adj chip + divine + mod 2600 both u and soc mates just to heal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheap eco pvp'ers .... and you complain ? The non-spenders..... SHAME ! SHAME ! SHAME !

eeeuh, I been there for what, 2 hours?
How many times did I kill you..?
I don't go to the rig to chase ppl, you wonna fight? Don't hide couse hardwrath is better in finding you then me
I only bother to shoot when I see you.

eeeuh, I been there for what, 2 hours?
How many times did I kill you..?
I don't go to the rig to chase ppl, you wonna fight? Don't hide couse hardwrath is better in finding you then me
I only bother to shoot when I see you.

:))) you gave me fun too :))))) ofc I had no chance vs 3 of u .... but was fun indeed and hope will be more :)))
OH, don't forget I managed to kill you 2 times too :)))))))))

:))) you gave me fun too :))))) ofc I had no chance vs 3 of u .... but was fun indeed and hope will be more :)))
OH, don't forget I managed to kill you 2 times too :)))))))))

Don't worry, I never forget.. thing is, I should really setup an extra keyset just for pk'ing..
On the other hand.. at the rig 95% of the ppl who do try to shoot me use macro's so I don't bother fighting them back..
Grats on killing me :)

Don't worry, I never forget.. thing is, I should really setup an extra keyset just for pk'ing..
On the other hand.. at the rig 95% of the ppl who do try to shoot me use macro's so I don't bother fighting them back..

Why u suggest too that i use macro? Pls make a support case to ask MA if i used any macro! I am against macro ad i am against mob trains ! Wtf is wrong with u guys? Not all use macro and mob train! Don't dare to put us all in same crap!

Why u suggest too that i use macro? Pls make a support case to ask MA if i used any macro! I am against macro ad i am against mob trains ! Wtf is wrong with u guys? Not all use macro and mob train! Don't dare to put us all in same crap!

In the other thread you say I read to fast..
In this thread I said I only shoot ppl who don't use macro..
I shot you so why do you say I think you use macro?
Asking support is like winning the lottery.. when it comes to exploits & macro's they don't give a fuck..
I told them about an exploit early january.. 1st of May if it's still not fixed, I will make it public

wow, rig is still a big piece of shit like it was when I was there 4+ months ago, i'm shocked.
I went there because I was tired of depositing over and over and losing over and over. I thought - maybe i can spend time in EU, not spending, and maybe getting some oil. What I discovered was a broke ass system of F-tards, macro users, mob trains, and tons and tons of pure greed. It eventually dragged me down, and I was one of the mob trainers eventually. (Can't beat em, join em)
Please PM me the names of the 2 in question, I would love to know if it's the same stupid losers as before.
There were some really cool people there however, and it is a nice place to hunt trox.
I always thought MA allowing mob trains there goes against the terms of agreement(or whatever they are called) as it says cannot make an area inaccessible, but somehow in pvp that doesn't apply I guess.

I eventually determined that the time/energy/aggravation spent there to get maybe 40 peds a day was no where near worth it. If someone gets 100-200 peds a day there, congrats but you still could have earned so much more working for 2 hours in a "regular" or min. wage job I'm 100% sure.
I wasn't willing to put up with that BS and wasn't willing to depo, thus I just read the forum and wait for something good to happen to this game.............

thus I just read the forum and wait for something good to happen to this game.............

ND will make EU great again!!!!!! :cool:

Pretty sure MA has told us that anything goes in PvP, they simply don't care. They put all the best mining resources in lootable PvP zones, made 99% of Space a PvP zone, and I'm sure there is more to come. The oil rig used to be a fun pass time for me back in the day, but now the community and game itself have become unrecognizable... MA just wants us grinding 10 hours straight (why else would there be 10 hour skill pills? :cool:).

Hey, why you don't count the 2h fun u had chasing me all the pvp and hunted me down 100 times ? :D
+ you use a sleipnir to catch me.... That doesn't count ?
Don't Forget PVP is for fun.... You can come there for fun not to pick oil. Who cares about the lame mob trains ? We can fight on platform and on S of the pump.... Is damn fun, so stop complaining

When your fun impedes on the fun of others, it easily can be perceived as harassment.

You and I PvPing by playing cat and mouse was fun, I could tell that you were having fun with it, so I continued until I had to go to bed.

An epic mob train or two is fun, in my opinion. I've certainly done some good ones in my day.

Repetitive and continuous mob trains get old fast and are very annoying.

So mob train over and over, day by day to scared away the players. Can that count as a harrasment. ? When the same player over and over do this and have no intens to rly pvp.
Thats for me harrasment to other players

So mob train over and over, day by day to scared away the players. Can that count as a harrasment. ? When the same player over and over do this and have no intens to rly pvp.

Does MA make money off it?
If answer is yes then all is ok
has been like this for years
I don't care aslong as it's a good mobtrain.. noobs with 2 troxies & a trax should stay away tho :D

I don't care aslong as it's a good mobtrain.. noobs with 2 troxies & a trax should stay away tho :D

It was 3 troxies, 2 traxs, and a bull young--Jeezzz :silly2::silly2:

Reactions: das

Pussycat, stop crying. If you are there to pk and not begging for oil come on tower and around! Lot of fun there!
You can ignore the mob trains etc and have your fun !
I had mine: I pushed ppl from the tower into mobs, I blowed up lot of vehicles, chased around .... Believe me, if you want fun you can have.... If you just want oil, then dunno what to say but your problem then ..... I am there only for the fun!!!! And you can have with or without mob trains !!!! I don't agree mob trains but well is kinda fun with them either.... all stuck in the tower.... nowhere to run .... or jump intro mobs to escape and not get killed by x or y ... hmmm is fun :p
As conclusion : PVP IS THERE !
If you cry for oil... make support case and don't cry here.... this is pvp forum not begging to be allowed to pick oil....

Status
Back