Question: mobtrain rig 24/7 ??

Status
:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
You transformed the pussycats crying in a dispute between you and Cloud !?!?!??! :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
Which one decay and mobtrain more ?!?!?!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

The fuk! YOU ALL ARE NUTS ! :)))) Come and have fun :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

I gave a simple input on the topic and op
but then Paulo & Elayne tried to Troll me :(

got flamed by a soc m8 of yours paulo other day while you lay dead at pump and call drops all she do is flame and use azuro for decay. but right Paulo and your soc are huge trash talkers and trollers so don't give that speech I give as I'm given you even trash talk random people on first time visits.

troll troll under the bridge troll troll speaking the bull troll troll running back to seek shelter in basement...

Well i really didnt want to keep posting
So i will say it politelly now, and adress you the same way you did while ago, but on a public letter this time,
Because honest Cloud, pal, I do more than rigging, for me is exclusivelly fun.

Dear Cloud,

When we spoke privatelly (things i will keep private), I saw a lot of similarities with you and me, and saw someone that was stuck with a narrowed mind about somethings.
I spoke with you, tried to give you the best piece of advise, not as a player, not as a competitor, but as a friend, friendly enough to tell you some stuff none prolly ever told you, but for your own good, because I'm not a hater, I try to seek the good of each thing, even tho it doesn't seem like it.

It is no lie, I do love trolling and messing around, and to some extends, i went past what I should've, but I dont think I've really offended some people that I trolled that are friends or people I just deal. And if so, Im usual reasonable enough to ask or even apologize, because there is nothing wrong with admiting mistakes, everyone does them.

I do feel somewhat yet sorry for you, I shared stuff of my life with you i prolly didnt share with anyone, Im 25, rather young, and yet to this day I havent met a individual like you.

You got one good and at the same time bad thing, Passion, but so hard its turned into obcession and consumes all around it, you got kicked of your soc / asked to leave (not my words but i was told about it... ) and yet you told people you were "set up" by other members that you disliked,
You shot and looted your own soc (then) in lootable pvp...

You call others paranoid, delusional, but as I stated, I do more than just sit at rig, i visit it at times for hours/days at times to break the routine, and yet you are always there, "stiring up drama" as you said.

I've been PM'd by random noobs asking if i know you, cos you called them my alts or your soc mates did,
You call my soc mate, Elayne, and my mother who is a EU player (yes its not a secret anymore i guess), an alt...
Any of them, including myself, for the time being, are past your skills. And we all play for the same reason... Passion and Fun.

You always calls in for how many alts Henxy gots, or how much of a liar Master is, or how many groupchannles are to conspire against you (and i proved you 1 of them not to be), how 2H2H are fake and tras, you worry too much about others, and yet you forget what is the most valuable thing you should worry about, yourself....
Your world spins around trying to be great, you're not achieving im affraid mate.
You actions only bring you enemies and negative reputation, Im aware a lot of people do not like me, but pretty much everyone knows I got a clean name regardlessly of my trolling.

My soc mates and I usually only give back what we are given,
I been flamed / trash talked by some ever since i left / was asked to leave BA, at some point , you stoped flaming me/ decaying and tried to talk, I gave that back.

Some of your soc mates decay me, yet some talk and even tell me more than what they should, but its ok, i respect and i keep it to myself, they can also be nice people, i give always people chances, speak to some of them and you'd find out :)

I yet refuse to decay people, mob train, I might do to clear macro users.
I won't post what i know about you cos that is breaking rules, but there are people who do, its the internet afterall.

I do shot, rarelly but I do, but i will stick with Elayne, whenever we do, we will get flamed / decayed, so why to bother?

Dear Cloud, this is my, once again, honest comment, and yet last, in this thread,
I dont like being driven into this kind of stuff all the time i decide to visit rig, and what trigger your hot blood now was the divine chip. You even complained and asked to a advisor (who is nothing but a player like us with a Advisor avatar) to nerf it.

Dear Cloud, i hope you get well...
After I saw you speaking for yourself when I went to cook, eat and watch a show, I did get all I needed to see you need some serious aid.

Dear Cloud, lastly, I wont reply further into this thread, you can talk all the stuff you want, lies, truth, fact, whatever you want to call it mate, but if you want to discuss something further, there will be PM.

It is regreatable that i believe you had some parenting problems, some people had a problem saying you aren't right at all times, none will ever be.

And we went as kind as, we even called you take the rig cos we wanted to go to sleep at times and we know how much it means for you....

Anyhow
Get better!

Kind regards from your truelly Pal,
Manique

Last edited:
Ok, let's all stop please !
Trolling went to personal is not good !

So i will say it politelly now, and adress you the same way you did while ago, but on a public letter this time,

Dear Cloud,

When we spoke privatelly (things i will keep private), I saw a lot of similarities with you and me, and saw someone that was stuck with a narrowed mind about somethings.
I spoke with you, tried to give you the best piece of advise, not as a player, not as a competitor, but as a friend, friendly enough to tell you some stuff none prolly ever told you, but for your own good, because I'm not a hater, I try to seek the good of each thing, even tho it doesn't seem like it.

It is no lie, I do love trolling and messing around, and to some extends, i went past what I should've, but I dont think I've really offended some people that I trolled that are friends or people I just deal. And if so, Im usual reasonable enough to ask or even apologize, because there is nothing wrong with admiting mistakes, everyone does them.

I do feel somewhat yet sorry for you, I shared stuff of my life with you i prolly didnt share with anyone, Im 25, rather young, and yet to this day I havent met a individual like you.

You got one good and at the same time bad thing, Passion, but so hard its turned into obcession and consumes all around it, you got kicked of your soc / asked to leave (not my words but i was told about it... ) and yet you told people you were "set up" by other members that you disliked,

You call others paranoid, delusional, but as I stated, I do more than just sit at rig, i visit it at times for hours/days at times to break the routine, and yet you are always there, "stiring up drama" as you said.

I've been PM'd by random noobs asking if i know you, cos you called them my alts or your soc mates did,
You call my soc mate, Elayne, and my mother who is a EU player (yes its not a secret anymore i guess), an alt...
Any of them, including myself, for the time being, are past your skills. And we all play for the same reason... Passion and Fun.

You always calls in for how many alts Henxy gots, or how much of a liar Master is, or how many groupchannles are to conspire against you (and i proved you 1 of them not to be), how 2H2H are fake and tras, you worry too much about others, and yet you forget what is the most valuable thing you should worry about, yourself....
Your world spins around trying to be great, you're not achieving im affraid mate.
You actions only bring you enemies and negative reputation, Im aware a lot of people do not like me, but pretty much everyone knows I got a clean name regardlessly of my trolling.

I been flamed / trash talked by some ever since i left / was asked to leave BA, at some point , you stoped flaming me/ decaying and tried to talk, I gave that back.

Some of your soc mates decay me, yet some talk and even tell me more than what they should, but its ok, i respect and i keep it to myself, they can also be nice people, i give always people chances, speak to some of them and you'd find out :)

I won't post what i know about you cos that is breaking rules, but there are people who do, its the internet afterall.

I do shot, rarelly but I do, but i will stick with Elayne, whenever we do, we will get flamed / decayed, so why to bother?

Dear Cloud, this is my, once again, honest comment, and yet last, in this thread,
I dont like being driven into this kind of stuff all the time i decide to visit rig, and what trigger your hot blood now was the divine chip. You even complained and asked to a advisor (who is nothing but a player like us with a Advisor avatar) to nerf it.

After I saw you speaking for yourself when I went to cook, eat and watch a show, I did get all I needed to see you need some serious aid.

Dear Cloud, lastly, I wont reply further into this thread, you can talk all the stuff you want, lies, truth, fact, whatever you want to call it mate, but if you want to discuss something further, there will be PM.

It is regreatable that i believe you had some parenting problems, some people had a problem saying you aren't right at all times, none will ever be.

Get better!

Manique
Dear Paulo,

I know I said I wouldent reply to you again in this thread but this will be the last time.

Dear Paulo you do realize you gave me a list of names of people you were claiming to be alt users?

Dear Paulo I do not wish to make mention of private discussions but you are pushing your luck

Dear Paulo I did not say your mother was an alt

Dear Paulo yes I asked a advistor if changes were possible to be made to divine chip as it basically destroyed pvp
since you now will have to kill people using it 2/3/4 or even 5x+ most people I killed with that on
cheated death and it rarely failed then you can just spam it back on.

Dear Paulo yes I may have raged alittle about the divine chip but not because I still cant shoot those using it
not because I cant adapt to the change but for the sake of all who enjoy pvp and don't want to kill
people that 2/3/4 or even 5x + to send them to revive it more or less made lg claim impossible to reset
was hard enough as it was now imagine 1person siting at revive spaming that back on there whole'
team/soc you would need to kill everybody at least twice to kick from claim and that is near impossible
to reset. now imagine the same being done at pvp4 a team uses trying to kill that team twice +
would be tough then you die they spam it back on team bam 2+ kills again per each person
I dout anyone would stay and fight.

Dear Paulo you just said you mob train macroers which you cannot prove if anyone macros..that's your excuse to
mob train then sure.

Dear Paulo yes soc m8 snuck up on me in pvp4 I had loot and barely time to react so I shot first rather then
risk loot I killed him and he had no loot I would have payed toxic if I had a chance given to do so
no other guy hideing in a bush sniped me so I killed him also was his fault instead of asking why to a soc m8
he took it on himself to act and attack me. turns out he followed me in zone which explains why the other guy was waiting in a bush to shoot right after he put me in that position knowing what the outcome might be
so really not my fault as I said though I would have payed toxic gladly.
and also a soc holding lg cannot kick a member me and a few others left agents.

Dear Paulo why is this important to you and why do you try to stir things you know nothing about?
what other mysteries have you conjured in your imagination land :confused:

Dear Paulo this thread is not about me nor you you took something simple and there you go trolling even you need
to lie and stir things you don't even have all the facts about.

Dear Paulo I do not talk to myself ok I know what your talking about now you was dead on rig and elayne keep
jumping off tower when you call her drops and we had some words exchanged and in the 5minutes
you guys went afk and I said something to you assumeing you was still there since elayne had been
moveing 5minutes prior to that I was talking to myself:confused:
if that is the case then you both are extremely lame but I guess you consider yourself as nothing
then maybe I was talking to nothing or myself :laugh:

Dear Paulo you must really love me so to make and stir such elaborate stories for us this evening.
some things were kinda true but you twisted it to a point of lieing.

Dear Paulo get well soon and really I'm not talking to you anymore bb hf gl
go mascot trolls....

Last edited:

Dear Cloud,

And we went as kind as, we even called you take the rig cos we wanted to go to sleep at times and we know how much it means for you....

Anyhow
Get better!

Manique
For what passion and fun you talk abou??? You play only to talk about dicks or scamming and troll people. You suck

This always happens in pvp threads:laugh: it's like the contest "who has the biggest Penis " :laugh:
Although seems some out there don't have anything to compete with :laugh:

did you really just say you don't mob train :confused:

its only a good train when you do it? then if somebody trains you back it becomes a bad train?

you have done every dirty trick in the book so really I don't think you can talk so BOLD about it
you mob train/decay using flame and azuro oh and you also stand in tower with mobs while others call you drops...
fkin hippocrit you are henxy seriously..
I think your talking about yourself sometimes you know you do all those things and play like your a saint:confused:
you aint no saint :laugh: to call you a saint I would die twice laughing at the joke

but hey you know what mob training is 100% ok to do :laugh:
so stop your constant whineing and sell your girl scout cookies.

we know I for one killed you more times then I can count can easy kill you over and over and you'll get mad and mob train or pull out your little s.I. flamethrower you know you would henxy.
that being my observation I don't think you can complain if anyone does the exact same back to you.

all legal all fair game
just looks like you crying others are better competitors :yup:

henxy get a life :laugh:

Funny u Always try to put me in bad light. Btw i suck in mob trains. Is not my style. U can Even see that in video. :)
Is fun u Always try to twist the bad things happening in the rig over to me.
U Even tell i using alt . That i been kicked from wss, u Lie about all this shit to try to put me in bad light.
People Who know me im all about pvp. And when i visit rig its becuse of you. Just becuse i want to send u to revive sometimes and log out again :)
I didnt post ur name in this thread but i know u Was going to post. Becuse u know what u do day in and day out. Destroying the rig to scare away all the players to have all the Oil for urself. its just ur greedy life.

GL

I feel this thread is a war zone now. Cloud i realy think u and ur gang just stop leeching there 24/7 closing rig for others.iv heard socs took turns to pick at ashi way back in the day and they all had negotiations.do the same its just a part of the game and y does ur soc want the free stuff all for ur selves.give the others a chance too.this game is hard but i love it.i remember while i was at ashi i picked most oil drops from the fence and i gave them back to u cos i didnt want it at that time and was there to chat and see some action.lol.orthose is no more and all noobs hv is sweating,healing and walk for naturals.speaking of that...maiden u r a pure noob killer.i remember u killing innocent noobs trying to get to the other LA to sweat at royal club tp.everyday u speak of the same bs saying im improving my loot pool by killing them.u boy clearly have issues.i dnt knw much about u cloud but maiden and maryo clearly have big ego thats the reason y i blew maryo's ass way up on the sky just to prove anyone can be killed.believe me im just a noob.ashi wouldnt hv to be like this.We all seek our ATH and thats a fact.doesnt hv to be a hateful place like this at all.make friends and hv fun the time playing it.not all are alike but ppl can change.just a thought for u guys to consider.

Gl and HV fun.

Popcorn time :p

• They wont hold it for to much loner. First PP put Atrox all around
  • Then they took away noob rig.
  • Then they made chip to dial back some aim bot success and destroy slow weapons in PK.
  • Now the same people leeching over and over and people getting tired of fighting the same people over and over while those people dont fight back just fly back?

Im sure Kim is getting tired of paying for 1 guys gear and free game. But who knows he might decide to adopt that guy and use him as a tax write off!!! Good business strategy

Way to go good strategy, im thinking of adopting one to :saint:

htk0Nr9.jpg

I feel this thread is a war zone now. Cloud i realy think u and ur gang just stop leeching there 24/7 closing rig for others.iv heard socs took turns to pick at ashi way back in the day and they all had negotiations.do the same its just a part of the game and y does ur soc want the free stuff all for ur selves.give the others a chance too.this game is hard but i love it.i remember while i was at ashi i picked most oil drops from the fence and i gave them back to u cos i didnt want it at that time and was there to chat and see some action.lol.orthose is no more and all noobs hv is sweating,healing and walk for naturals.speaking of that...maiden u r a pure noob killer.i remember u killing innocent noobs trying to get to the other LA to sweat at royal club tp.everyday u speak of the same bs saying im improving my loot pool by killing them.u boy clearly have issues.i dnt knw much about u cloud but maiden and maryo clearly have big ego thats the reason y i blew maryo's ass way up on the sky just to prove anyone can be killed.believe me im just a noob.ashi wouldnt hv to be like this.We all seek our ATH and thats a fact.doesnt hv to be a hateful place like this at all.make friends and hv fun the time playing it.not all are alike but ppl can change.just a thought for u guys to consider.

Gl and HV fun.

1. spending in pvp = more loot pool
2. noobs get lots of free skills : I used most of time low stuff to shoot more to kill them
3. they learn about that EU is not ONLY GRINDING
4. yes, usually after u spend in pvp u're loot is a bit better (or maybe I just thought so)
5. it was fun to see all the ducking practice (unfortunately wasn't very helpful compared with the experienced players I saw @ rig, but was better then nothing)
6. If you have a problem with pvp never go there

• They wont hold it for to much loner. First PP put Atrox all around

• Nobody hold anything !!!!!!!!!!! A lot of ppl from others socs pick-up there !
    Except 4-5 pussycats that make threads here to complain ALL ARE FRIENDS THERE !

Hahaha sorry but this just keeps getting funnier and not too say old :laugh:

Nobody hold anything !!!!!!!!!!! A lot of ppl from others socs pick-up there !
Except 4-5 pussycats that make threads here to complain ALL ARE FRIENDS THERE !

Pretty much 30% of what you said is true and the other 70% is misleading.

But it is all in the eye of the beholder...

kow8uy6.jpg

2. noobs get lots of free skills : I used most of time low stuff to shoot more to kill them
4. yes, usually after u spend in pvp u're loot is a bit better (or maybe I just thought so)
5. it was fun to see all the ducking practice (unfortunately wasn't very helpful compared with the experienced players I saw @ rig, but was better then nothing)

1. Wrong
2. Noobs get very little skills its well known that PVP gives little to no skill.
3. They learn about a guy camping there and talking crap to them. If there first experience is with someone decaying there VTOL and tring everything in there power to make them waste. Great introduction into PVP :laugh:
4. Theres a support ticket somewhere on this thread where they said thats very false. Ive spent a metric ton in PVP over the (years), loot never changed for me.
5.True, teaches people how to move better etc... This is good info.
6. Very true and words to live by but, takes us back to Number 3. They will be unhappy really quick.

They should just ban vehicles from the rig, put the nearest outpost miles away so you have to tp or run in and put tough mobs all around the rig, then it's problem sorted.

They should just ban vehicles from the rig, put the nearest outpost miles away so you have to tp or run in and put tough mobs all around the rig, then it's problem sorted.

HnJdy3h.jpg

The oil shouldn't be for new players, what's the point in skilling and gearing up if you can get stuff like free oil with noob skills and gear.

1. Wrong
2. Noobs get very little skills its well known that PVP gives little to no skill.
3. They learn about a guy camping there and talking crap to them. If there first experience is with someone decaying there VTOL and tring everything in there power to make them waste. Great introduction into PVP :laugh:
4. Theres a support ticket somewhere on this thread where they said thats very false. Ive spent a metric ton in PVP over the (years), loot never changed for me.
5.True, teaches people how to move better etc... This is good info.
6. Very true and words to live by but, takes us back to Number 3. They will be unhappy really quick.

1,2 and 3 I did in the past for a couple of days. In first days I had nice loot ! Maybe was just pure luck, I always said I try that theory and stoped after 4 days .... So nothing bad really .... The only way to can test at that point.
Maybe it just happened to have more swirles or in my head... But dunno... atm, I still think spending in pvp somehow affect the loot-pool but as I said dunno... I spend a couple hundred peds @ rig... and indeed no increase in loot . Not sure if is about number of players killed or just the spending or a pure coincidence ... Have no clue ... All I have to test again is if is about number. Each day I observed increased number in swirles was after I swirled on Pk... Must test, or if anyone tested that is cool to answer.

3. I didn't camped (if u call 4 days camp... well.. is absurd). About vehicles u're right. I think I blow up 1 or 2 ... my bad.

So is not all that bad as it seems .... You should listen both storyes before a conclusion.

About the 30-70% true.... Except low skilled ppl and like 5 pussycats that troll all the time almost all other socs stay there and pick oil in harmony ! If there is some dispute 1-1 that's all, nothing else. So is prolly more then 30% true... but ok, as I know u not a troll and I hope u not intend to be, perhaps only just fast judging based on pussycats crying and now withnessed by yourself.

You can find lot of atrox prowler, stalker spawning at millimeters to get aggroed near the pump. And all around the tower there are atrox. Lot of people come and hunt them there, nice swirles too... So kinda this problem is solved. About vehicles.... yes if they would be banned ok ;00; but that should apply to LG too ... but well.. u know.. decay... more spending.... why MA should not take all those money ????? they added divine chip so u spend even more in pk :))) come on ... this will never change. Instead THEY SHOULD FUKIN REMOVE THE SELECT TARGET !!! (SEE MA... YOU LOOSE PED LIKE THIS -> PPL DON'T MISS..... )

Hmmm.... (fat) :D Eat some salad perhaps and bring the new pussycat more often :))))))):smoke:

I like being fat and lazy :p and the other matter I told you that you need too find your entertainment els where :laugh:

About the 30-70% true.... Except low skilled ppl and like 5 pussycats that troll all the time almost all other socs stay there and pick oil in harmony ! If there is some dispute 1-1 that's all, nothing else. So is prolly more then 30% true... but ok, as I know u not a troll and I hope u not intend to be, perhaps only just fast judging based on pussycats crying and now withnessed by yourself.

You are right im very sorry :(...

You got 2 out of 6 right

It is more then 30%, I should have posted in more detail.

It is exactly 33.3% True and 66.6 Misleading

The Devil is in the details... 66.6 Misleading

Hmmm.... (fat) :D Eat some salad perhaps and bring the new pussycat more often :))))))):smoke:

Comment about another persons weight and belittling them telling them to eat more salads. Well keep that up and see where this all goes...

When someone TTs an A105, it sheds some light on their intelligence.

When someone TTs an A105, it sheds some light on their intelligence.

I never said i'm not stupid :) ..... It happens ... What am I the only one that TT'ed unlimited items ?!?!:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
No need for -rep but ty anyway ....

Comment about another persons weight and belittling them telling them to eat more salads. Well keep that up and see where this all goes...

As u might saw her answer... she know was a joke :)))
And what is not true from what I said ? That u keep saying 33% is true 66% misleading?

Status
Back