Question: mobtrain rig 24/7 ??

Status
Pussycat, stop crying. If you are there to pk and not begging for oil come on tower and around! Lot of fun there!
You can ignore the mob trains etc and have your fun !
I had mine: I pushed ppl from the tower into mobs, I blowed up lot of vehicles, chased around .... Believe me, if you want fun you can have.... If you just want oil, then dunno what to say but your problem then ..... I am there only for the fun!!!! And you can have with or without mob trains !!!! I don't agree mob trains but well is kinda fun with them either.... all stuck in the tower.... nowhere to run .... or jump intro mobs to escape and not get killed by x or y ... hmmm is fun :p
As conclusion : PVP IS THERE !
If you cry for oil... make support case and don't cry here.... this is pvp forum not begging to be allowed to pick oil....

Aha u missundestand the meaning of the Oil rig.
no one that come for pvp go to tower and fight. They come to close the rig for 1 - 2hours.and pickup Oil for a bonus.
I can also understand ur soc that they dont want to pvp becuse it Will waste a day income at rig. But do dirty tricks to scare away the real pvp People away, so they can stand there day in day out is not ok.
That Would never ever happend if MA put 1-2 ped toxic at rig. U Would be able to mob train but it Will also cost some peds to try to scare away the players.
The non depositer Will fast see it Will not be profitable to come back over and over and die.

Maybe we can get the pvpr back that way.. :yup:

Btw maiden. U still at ignor in game. I get dizzy of all ur trass talk ingame.

Awwwww and I missed this thread cuz of my ban

Awwwww and I missed this thread cuz of my ban

don't worry, you didn't missed anything. Is same crap as every day @ rig :)))))
"ubers" cry they are not allowed to pick-up oil but they don't either want to spend.... :scratch2::scratch2:
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

don't worry, you didn't missed anything. Is same crap as every day @ rig :)))))
"ubers" cry they are not allowed to pick-up oil but they don't either want to spend.... :scratch2::scratch2:
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
Maiden sweety, it's that ppl don't spend there it's more those who mobtrainers who don't want that and they are far from uber:lolup:

Maiden sweety, it's that ppl don't spend there it's more those who mobtrainers who don't want that and they are far from uber:lolup:

Trains no trains, oil no oil... ubers noobs .... Who cares ???? You can have a lot of fun there no matter what !!!!
Everyone that have bad time hunting, mining, crafting, RL etc. should come and have fun there !
Tower is the best :))))) I remember how mad was the pussycat for get pushed into mobs :))))) I still laugh when I remember :))))) (Got my 1st KoS for that....))))

Guys STOP CRYING FOR OIL! Is PVP ! Is the dark side of EU and is damn FUN!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I don't think it's crying for oil but more that the pvp zone should be used to Pk not just using cheap tricks cuz you don't want to spend! Pvp is fun when pking going on but just too train cuz you can't defend yourself is just childish and shows how much the oil means too your game play

I don't think it's crying for oil but more that the pvp zone should be used to Pk not just using cheap tricks cuz you don't want to spend! Pvp is fun when pking going on but just too train cuz you can't defend yourself is just childish and shows how much the oil means too your game play

I hope that is not reffered to me ....:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Ok MA says its ok to mobtrain in OilRig. it has been done for months now by one guy at rig, and yes almost 20 hours day. sometimes 24 hour. the avatar dont sleep becuse when person 1 play it and go sleep, person 2 do the same on the same avatar.
this is done for scare away the players from rig, noone want to come there anymore becuse all mobs.Noobs or ubers are gone forever they done, if u put a song on repeat for 24/7 day by day u will turn it off til the end and leave it. the same its done now. its all happening on repeat over and over til the people are gone.
the mobtrainer also have a spy at oil rig that tell him when the oil drop so he can jump out of the plane and run in with full speed to pick it up before the others do. when i say full speed its with rabitt and ring and axe.

So a question to MA: is this the PVP u want to have in oil rig. give it away to people who dont even pull up a gun in a pvp zone?

feel free to comment, what all others think about it :)

ps: a dreamwish from a PVPr to MA. put the oil rig in pvp 4 with alittle higher droprate without viecycle . and see if u can wake up the pvp inside people again :)

Henx
Hahahahaha so what about when you do training :laugh::laugh: lol just shut up

When pussycats do train is all good, because they do it only a few times/day and a few days/week :))) The maniacs does it more times then them.... :)))))))))))))))))
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Still waiting for pussycats :p:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

If i lose a pvp battle i dont mob train. I bring bigger team or leave it. I bought my Guns to use it. If i want to hunt i go out and hunt.
Btw:
Buyinn tango tt+ 1k:jawdrop:

Last edited:
If i lose a pvp battle i dont mob train. I bring bigger team or leave it. I bought my Guns to use it. If i want to hunt i go out and hunt.
Btw:
hahahahaha

Lol so that's how you open you mouht :laugh: 1k lol meh I'm not the only one lose alot people losing in this game MA been fuking guns left and right all this year that's nothing new

And about training what a fish brain I remember you was training you was all mad and saying Cloud style lol :laugh:

hahahahaha

Lol so that's how you open you mouht :laugh: 1k lol meh I'm not the only one lose alot people losing in this game MA been fuking guns left and right all this year that's nothing new

And about training what a fish brain I remember you was training you was all mad and saying Cloud style lol :laugh:
Just had to say it becuse u are such a douchbag. And thats the only gun u fire with. :sniper::laugh:

Just had to say it becuse u are such a douchbag. And thats the only gun u fire with. :sniper::laugh:

Good point... everyone is wrong only pussycat begging for oil is right :) You should join the other master of pussycats on sweating.... My opinion....

Because is all I need to make you look like fool :laugh:

Ofc becuse in the pvp zone Oilrig no one use pk armor becuse of all mobs. Easy to shoot me down with tango then hehe. Good they made devine chip :)

Ofc becuse in the pvp zone Oilrig no one use pk armor becuse of all mobs. Easy to shoot me down with tango then hehe. Good they made devine chip :)
Yee you to tough :laugh:lol

experience with pvp since i got divine chip

Arrive to pvp area

Get mob trained ASAP.

If i use armor, get decayed by flamers/azuro
If not, just insist on mob train

Maiden's soc 10/10 PK soc with their skills :laugh:

They day they realise it doesnt bother me they willl look at how many PED they wasted and feel silly

experience with pvp since i got divine chip

Arrive to pvp area

Get mob trained ASAP.

If i use armor, get decayed by flamers/azuro
If not, just insist on mob train

Maiden's soc 10/10 PK soc with their skills :laugh:

They day they realise it doesnt bother me they willl look at how many PED they wasted and feel silly

Don't be rude.... Spending = FUN !!! not silly :)
And yes... u're a good target to skill....

Don't be rude.... Spending = FUN !!! not silly :)
And yes... u're a good target to skill....

Then you only prove the point your soc are nothing but obcessed delusion oil leeches without a life :)
cos they dont spend a pec, all they do is mob train to TRY to get oil effectivly :laugh:

The hypocrisy in pvp never ceases to amuse me, EVER, specially on some ppl's actions for few ped of oil an hour.

If there was such a thing, i bet some would TT their mother, their cat, dog, parrots, for few ped

Just lol this tread is a joke can be close now :laugh:

Btw:

did you really just say you don't mob train :confused:

its only a good train when you do it? then if somebody trains you back it becomes a bad train?

you have done every dirty trick in the book so really I don't think you can talk so BOLD about it
you mob train/decay using flame and azuro oh and you also stand in tower with mobs while others call you drops...
fkin hippocrit you are henxy seriously..
I think your talking about yourself sometimes you know you do all those things and play like your a saint:confused:
you aint no saint :laugh: to call you a saint I would die twice laughing at the joke

but hey you know what mob training is 100% ok to do :laugh:
so stop your constant whineing and sell your girl scout cookies.

we know I for one killed you more times then I can count can easy kill you over and over and you'll get mad and mob train or pull out your little s.I. flamethrower you know you would henxy.
that being my observation I don't think you can complain if anyone does the exact same back to you.

all legal all fair game
just looks like you crying others are better competitors :yup:

henxy get a life :laugh:

Its not about competition when you do all there is to do on the book, the act like a changed guy and people give you a chance, to see you have no cure, your paranoia took over you and your hypocrisy
its not hard to fetch a video of you decaying, trash talking, mob training WITHOUT even any provoking, its just how you play, you got no skills for anything else

And im not here to protect anyone, im speaking of my personal experience with you.
I know you got issues, you told me some stuff, and some people can just tell.

I told you you aint achieving greatness in a online world by doing and being who you are.
you will always win at rig for a reason Cloud,

People got lives, you dont.
People got jobs, families, stuff to attend to, people sleep, eat, normaly, they go out.
I'll ask you,
Is it competition or obcession what you're doing now?
All you do to pick few ped of oil cos you dont know better in any place?

Rig should be a fun place to be and FFA and not with a group of harassers.
I always give people a chance and i hold no grudge for past actions.

Tell me what you achieved, if i recall, 2 years ago, you were at Rig on Christmas... by yourself... while people were with their families.
Last year, MA decided to stop oil production for that reason... You achieved that Cloud.

Get real, for your sake, not mine

I wont develop much this here because this is gonna lead to the usual pvp flame war, and for me, pvp is a play ground for fun and fool around when bored of everything else :)

Anything i rather keep in PM

Last edited:
Reactions: dcm
Its not about competition when you do all there is to do on the book, the act like a changed guy and people give you a chance, to see you have no cure, your paranoia took over you and your hypocrisy
its not hard to fetch a video of you decaying, trash talking, mob training WITHOUT even any provoking, its just how you play, you got no skills for anything else

And im not here to protect anyone, im speaking of my personal experience with you.
I know you got issues, you told me some stuff, and some people can just tell.

I told you you aint achieving greatness in a online world by doing and being who you are.
you will always win at rig for a reason Cloud,

People got lives, you dont.
People got jobs, families, stuff to attend to, people sleep, eat, normaly, they go out.
I'll ask you,
Is it competition or obcession what you're doing now?
All you do to pick few ped of oil cos you dont know better in any place?

Rig should be a fun place to be and FFA and not with a group of harassers.
I always give people a chance and i hold no grudge for past actions.

Tell me what you achieved, if i recall, 2 years ago, you were at Rig on Christmas... by yourself... while people were with their families.
Last year, MA decided to stop oil production for that reason... You achieved that Cloud.

Get real, for your sake, not mine

I wont develop much this here because this is gonna lead to the usual pvp flame war, and for me, pvp is a play ground for fun and fool around when bored of everything else :)

Anything i rather keep in PM

From my experience with you, when we 1st met @ rig u had a very trash mouth , then all you do is just lie ded near pump and tell u're soc m8s when to pick while I spend blowing up cars etc.... So why YOU give advices ?!!?
Start spending too you cheap greed uber :)

From my experience with you, when we 1st met @ rig u had a very trash mouth , then all you do is just lie ded near pump and tell u're soc m8s when to pick while I spend blowing up cars etc.... So why YOU give advices ?!!?
Start spending too you cheap greed uber :)

There we are it begins :)
If i recall correctly, you started trash talking, from influence, to some extend is fine.
I just play the game game we're played, I dont usual seek that kind of decay / flaming game, everyone else knows how i usually act there.

You guys dont like when others play the same game you play to others?
Have you ever heard "Dont do to others what you dont want done to you" ?

All you guys try to do is get on people's nerves, for me im sorry to bring it to you, its always fun that drives me there, not anger, while you guys are so obcessed for few PED of oil, you forget that.

But as I mentioned, i got a life besides the rig, I try to go there less and less but at times is hard to stay when is fun

And for the record, if i remember wasnt soc mateS, was but 1 soc mate of yours, your leader runing for oil or trying, and 2-3 of you flaming that soc mate of mine?

I spend and invest where i feel worth :), and uber? Nah... average barelly

Paulo your the one who never fires a shot in pvp and just leeches oil off those who do.
yes I played eu last xmas and had family over we opened presents and had a normal reuinion and played xbox and ps3.

but I guess paranoid delusionist like yourself Paulo will make up lies conjured from wherever out of that head of yours and you just know it all don't you?
you even claim to know why ma does things.

most people know your a troll and that's a thin line between trolling and harassment when it comes to you...
but I guess trolling is your excuse to harass people and make ubserd accusations

yes I got family,eat,sleep,party,even play eu. yes I live my life how I want and I don't need some leech of a troll spouting off things you know nothing about again harassment.
its not a flame war but at some point if your sad life Paulo rise above being that troll basement dweller we all know you are. :laugh:

on that note I wont respond to you anymore your simply not worth it. mr. all knowing Paulo the troll basement dwellar.

There we are it begins :)
If i recall correctly, you started trash talking, from influence, to some extend is fine.
I just play the game game we're played, I dont usual seek that kind of decay / flaming game, everyone else knows how i usually act there.

You guys dont like when others play the same game you play to others?
Have you ever heard "Dont do to others what you dont want done to you" ?

All you guys try to do is get on people's nerves, for me im sorry to bring it to you, its always fun that drives me there, not anger, while you guys are so obcessed for few PED of oil, you forget that.

But as I mentioned, i got a life besides the rig, I try to go there less and less but at times is hard to stay when is fun

And for the record, if i remember wasnt soc mateS, was but 1 soc mate of yours, your leader runing for oil or trying, and 2-3 of you flaming that soc mate of mine?

I spend and invest where i feel worth :), and uber? Nah... average barelly

got flamed by a soc m8 of yours paulo other day while you lay dead at pump and call drops all she do is flame and use azuro for decay. but right Paulo and your soc are huge trash talkers and trollers so don't give that speech I give as I'm given you even trash talk random people on first time visits.

troll troll under the bridge troll troll speaking the bull troll troll running back to seek shelter in basement...

got flamed by a soc m8 of yours paulo other day while you lay dead at pump and call drops all she do is flame and use azuro for decay. but right Paulo and your soc are huge trash talkers and trollers so don't give that speech I give as I'm given you even trash talk random people on first time visits.

troll troll under the bridge troll troll speaking the bull troll troll running back to seek shelter in basement...

Yes i do return the favor of flaming and rarely mobtrains too after getting flamed and trained for years by you and your friends. But i don't go as low as hiring random noobs to come and flame, unlike you done and still do.

And it's useless to pk you and your socmates, since the first death brings on the mobtrains nonstop and flaming.

This will be my only post on this thread, since you will just turn everything upside down in your own delusional twisted mind. No sane person would keep talking to himself in local after everyone else has gone afk long ago.

I guess the fucked up head of yours is the cause by wrong kind of love from parents as child.
Hope you get well soon Cloud :)

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
You transformed the pussycats crying in a dispute between you and Cloud !?!?!??! :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
Which one decay and mobtrain more ?!?!?!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

The fuk! YOU ALL ARE NUTS ! :)))) Come and have fun :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Yes i do return the favor of flaming and rarely mobtrains too after getting flamed and trained for years by you and your friends. But i don't go as low as hiring random noobs to come and flame, unlike you done and still do.

And it's useless to pk you and your socmates, since the first death brings on the mobtrains nonstop and flaming.

This will be my only post on this thread, since you will just turn everything upside down in your own delusional twisted mind. No sane person would keep talking to himself in local after everyone else has gone afk long ago.

so now I'm hireing people to decay for me? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
and what sort of evidence do you have to suggest that :confused:
you have 0 because I don't hire anyone to decay
yes your the other trash talker I refered to from Paulo soc
again with accusations if someone decays you I guess I payed them? :laugh:
maybe its because they don't like you?
as I recall you and Paulo been getting killed for years shot with gun..and no mob train was needed

I don't talk to myself if I chat in local and no one respond its prob cuase I'm in a team and they are near and can still see what I say...
but I surely do not talk to myself elayne :laugh:

but just because you dident see it did it happen? or did you conjur your own reason why I was talking in local?
which i'll do that sometimes talk in local and don't want to keep switching between the 2channels.

how did you know they were afk elayne?
sounds to me your the delusional one ..like Paulo and know it all ;)

Status
Back