Selling: The most eco Knife ever ( Unique item)

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
SOLD

I told my mates "the day I sell this knife, will be the last time I ever hunt"
And today it is for sale.

The Knife is so eco that MA doesnt allow me to use eco enhancers on it! ( true fact)
But as you can see on the picture, with pills and rings I can get to 3.5 eco and im not even close to maxing it.

75 dps at tier 0 with VI amp ( or imp VI)
75 attacks per minute, or 82 attacks with the pill
Full TT is +/- 1884
Can be used 15k times before repair
Decay 12.181
eco 3.19 ( no amp, no rings just pure knifing )
Weight 0.8kg

Tier 4.9

No SB
BO is 60k

Keep an eye for my next thread with the rest of the goodies

See picture below with only 88% hit rate

imp_manta_econ_4k.jpg

Last edited:
Nvm

Deleted

Good luck selling

I would suggest to add the normal eco of the item into the thread also, without pills and rings.
While 3.5 eco looks awesome, many items ingame are well over 3.00 eco when used with pills and rings so its not really a good comparison to anything with the info provided. Though i know its more Eco than most items, many people like to see stats. ;)

Just my 2 cents. This is something i would certainly wonder if i was a seriously interested buyer and was too lazy to go search entropedia :)

GL with sale!!

I would suggest to add the normal eco of the item into the thread also, without pills and rings.
While 3.5 eco looks awesome, many items ingame are well over 3.00 eco when used with pills and rings so its not really a good comparison to anything with the info provided. Though i know its more Eco than most items, many people like to see stats. ;)

Just my 2 cents. This is something i would certainly wonder if i was a seriously interested buyer and was too lazy to go search entropedia :)

GL with sale!!

You are absolutely right.

Eco of the knife is almost 3.2 without any enhancers or amp (naked at 3.19)
Comparing to IMKII naked below with 1 dps difference and 0.1 eco difference
Very similar stats with 2 major differences IMKII has range, and Imp Manta decay is 100% decay (cause it doesnt use amo) I think thats why MA doesn't allow eco enhancers on it.

uergfikr.jpg

What level Knifefighter (Hit/Dmg) are you? To get an idea...

I so want this knife, but it's a bit out of my budget.
Consider this a free bump. And gz to whoever buys it.

Last edited:
I don't understand. You can not put eco enhancers on the weapon? Seems kinda unfair. Why can they do that on other OP stuff like mod faps and etc. Then?

What level Knifefighter (Hit/Dmg) are you? To get an idea...

Got the knife at Level 43/40 last year, and now I am Level 79/75 ( need to confirm when i log)

I don't understand. You can not put eco enhancers on the weapon? Seems kinda unfair. Why can they do that on other OP stuff like mod faps and etc. Then?

If seems unfair to me too
They still charge 100% cost for Tiers, although you cant use all types of enhancers.
When I was told about the eco cap, I brought up the fact that the Mod merc had a speed cap, and that was fixed very quick.
But several big depositors owned Mod Mercs, and only 1 big depositor owned a IMP Manta.

As for Mod Fap, fapping is a cost even tho one of the most eco tools ingame, it still is a cost and there are zero chances of you taking any ped from MA from using it.
IMKII besides being a bit more eco, its decay is calculated by the low weapon decay and amo consumption, the knife is 100% decay. ( this is not official, just my guess)

But I'm here to sell, before the presidential scam hits the news, and the whole word finds out what big idiots we are.

Got the knife at Level 43/40 last year, and now I am Level 79/75 ( need to confirm when i log)

If seems unfair to me too
They still charge 100% cost for Tiers, although you cant use all types of enhancers.
When I was told about the eco cap, I brought up the fact that the Mod merc had a speed cap, and that was fixed very quick.
But several big depositors owned Mod Mercs, and only 1 big depositor owned a IMP Manta.

As for Mod Fap, fapping is a cost even tho one of the most eco tools ingame, it still is a cost and there are zero chances of you taking any ped from MA from using it.
IMKII besides being a bit more eco, its decay is calculated by the low weapon decay and amo consumption, the knife is 100% decay. ( this is not official, just my guess)

But I'm here to sell, before the presidential scam hits the news, and the whole word finds out what big idiots we are.

i dont agree, Using mod fap with high amount of evade removes need for armor at insanely low cost's. Giving you and edge in breaking even or even profiting.

i dont agree, Using mod fap with high amount of evade removes need for armor at insanely low cost's. Giving you and edge in breaking even or even profiting.

Although you are right about that point of view...a fap can save you costs, but it cant give you direct profit.
And anyway... I didn't create this eco cap, MA did :)

Bump this silent killer:jawdrop:

Bump.
Will bump 5 more times today :)

Monthly bump for this, I may login again in June ( if the president farse is over)

Interested in your eco knife

check PM pls :)

Just checked inventory and this was still there.
Shoot me an offer

Still in inventory
Go kill some shit with this!

looks like people dont invest such big sums anymore with MAs current goal of destroying MU on anything there is :-/

hope you get it sold though! gl

Really wish I could afford this.

Unfortunatley with new Adj weapons etc it makes it harder to sell the old stuff at consistent price.

This is still one of the few weapons worth their weight in ped.

Close this.
The knife is sold

Back