Do you acknowledge ND as president in EU?

Do you acknowledge ND as president in EU?

• Yes - I voted

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Yes - I did not vote

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • No - I voted

Votes: 32 14.0%
  • No - I did not vote

Votes: 173 75.5%

• Total voters
Oh so now we know who to blame:

AlanKromAlan, Attilla, bigdaddy trim, Billy Jean Ruby, cattsscann, crazy, DianaLOVEBrand, Fifth, Ido Granit, James Francis, johan roadkill, krogfan, Laurent, PIRES, Rikky, Ron Kovich, StarGlider, StellaBlue, stormen88, TheRock, Toecutter, zagreos and zeusrocktropian :eyecrazy:

Now where's my pitchfork? :spank:

There are far more and..... many many more potential new players and friends in Facebook! You like it or not Facebook is the way for Entropia to go big.

Wow. You bring up an interesting point. Since ND moved all of his RT crap (and fanboys) to FB a couple years ago, he could almost absolutely guarantee himself a victory in the election by essentially only allowing his fanboys to qualify to vote. I'm embarrassed that I never made that connection before.
:dunce:

What RT crap did he move to Facebook?

Maybe we'll get some kind of audit, it wouldn't be too complicated to verify the results. Then again, if your right
... the election that affects thousands (and allegedly millions) was participated by around 35 voters
then we'll never see it. You can't order an audit for 35 voters on FB from a respectable auditor. Too ridiculous, any other option would be less damaging.

What RT crap did he move to Facebook?

Correct me if I'm wrong because I gave up on RT long ago, but didn't he dump the forums and stuff in favor of moving all RT discussions to FB? Or did that fall through?

nOT READ IT NO I DON'T IT'S A FARCE SHIT WHAT CAN I SAY oops cAPS

Correct me if I'm wrong because I gave up on RT long ago, but didn't he dump the forums and stuff in favor of moving all RT discussions to FB? Or did that fall through?

The forum was taken offline before apocopic's when we lost half planet side. We believe this was to fund Kong and eventual to bring his island over from NI. Another thing that MA has decided not to player base what is happening, but that's another story. RT has a few sites including one for champions league that he brought back at request from players. I can a sure you, he has just many haters on FB as he does has on here. There was even people on RT community who did not vote due to FB or did not know how to vote. RT and another PP has so much hassle with MA its beyond belief. If the president had any real power you would have thought the first thing he would want to discuss with the player base and MA is https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-BPs-(or-change-them)-Part-2&highlight=bella a petition with over 200 names and that has been the main talking point on this forum.

BBJ 2016....

Stay Tuned

Vote results so far:

89.8% - NO
10.2% - YES

This so called "president" has no backup from comunity

And we have more votes here than, he had on his "election".

Its not representative, as many EU participants don´t read PCF
Haven´t checked if this issue is discussed at other planets forums aswell, but I am 100% sure, if so the result will be the same there.

Only way to have a real democratic election is to do it ingame, or at MAs site, where you have to log in with your account to be able to vote.
Beside that its needed that every participant gets informed about the election: client loader info with link to the election site, where every participant has access to without the need of creating any new accounts/register.

Even if election would have happend here at PCF it would have been wrong, due to the fact:
Its a Calypso site not an entropia site.

Ingame or at MA´s official entropia site where every EU participant can log in with his account data.

This is normal. If the MA office employees votes had counted at least as 100 voting per every employee vote, our votes here does not make sense. This is called collusion between MA and ND, and not a democracy or fair elections. It's like as we have in Russia, eg on the election of deputies, it happens, many ppl against candidates, but for the money or coercion are selected only those who is appointed (This is not about Putin, he won the election fair, because he has the support and confidence most of people). And generally it happens almost everywhere. These elections is the same as everywhere. MA wants ND - MA appointed ND. Our votes will be not considered :laugh:

Last edited:
Vote results so far:

89.8% - NO
10.2% - YES

This so called "president" has no backup from comunity

And we have more votes here than, he had on his "election".

Its not representative, as many EU participants don´t read PCF
Haven´t checked if this issue is discussed at other planets forums aswell, but I am 100% sure, if so the result will be the same there.

Only way to have a real democratic election is to do it ingame, or at MAs site, where you have to log in with your account to be able to vote.
Beside that its needed that every participant gets informed about the election: client loader info with link to the election site, where every participant has access to without the need of creating any new accounts/register.

Even if election would have happend here at PCF it would have been wrong, due to the fact:
Its a Calypso site not an entropia site.

Ingame or at MA´s official entropia site where every EU participant can log in with his account data.

This is a Caly forum. So even 99.9 against or 100% doesn't mean ND will stop care and working for Entropia.
For those who believe he cares, doesn't change our opinion for him.

This is a Caly forum. So even 99.9 against or 100% doesn't mean ND will stop care and working for Entropia.

Yes, this is Caly forum. And unlike of the Facebook with tons of fake accounts, it belongs to Entropia Universe, and if the elections (if it can be called the elections) took place here or ingame, ND would have no chance to win.

Well with that logic then we would have to ask: how many more people are on RT than Calypso?

Yes, this is Caly forum. And unlike of the Facebook with tons of fake accounts, it belongs to Entropia Universe, and if the elections (if it can be called the elections) took place here or ingame, ND would have no chance to win.

How many fake/alt accounts in game? It would not matter anyway it was one horse race as there was no other candidate.

Doesn't matter.

I think ND is just going to be a mouthpiece for awful changes MA wants to implement.

Doesn't matter.

I think ND is just going to be a mouthpiece for awful changes MA wants to implement.

I think the same. In this case, all discussion senseless, but we always can vote by purse and possible can vote with the withdrawal of money from the EU.

it does make you wonder if we can have a voter turnout (votes compared to unique players) and see the % we would get.

But its also crap to consider, because some players don't have FB they can't vote but when some players get to share to friends and they vote, it can end up with people who have never heard of EU with a stronger voice than players

Even with the original voting system that was the case. In fact it was even worse as it wasn't 1 person 1 vote.

I voted candidate B

Even with the original voting system that was the case. In fact it was even worse as it wasn't 1 person 1 vote.

true, as i stated during the vote, i had some form of access to 9 votes (which i didn't use btw, but stating to wish i had)

Well if you had and ND had lost the vote he'd probably still be president as he was the only real person standing.

ND was asked what would happen and all he could say was he would discuss it with MA if that happened.

Back