Do you acknowledge ND as president in EU?

Do you acknowledge ND as president in EU?

• Yes - I voted

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Yes - I did not vote

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • No - I voted

Votes: 32 14.0%
  • No - I did not vote

Votes: 173 75.5%

• Total voters
Why didn't we get a message and option on login to vote ?
Who voted ? Why didn't others get the chance ?

I voted for candidate B or was it C can't remember. But I certainly didn't vote for ND because he was the only known candidate and presumed it was a farce. And well it just smelt corrupt. How can you have two unknown candidates with no information on them in a three option poll for a president. Looks like a 1960 Caribbean rigged vote. All stand for EL presidenti.

this is for the simple reason, ND has a 1/2 chance of winning, but only a 1/3 chance of losing

I saw no vote in game.....

Oh it was facebook? I dont use facebook, and i wont use facebook.

Facebook is wrong just wrong! And ppl that use it are mind controlled zombies :)

I saw no vote in game.....

Oh it was facebook? I dont use facebook, and i wont use facebook.

oh did i mention: FACEBOOK SUCKS! Will NOT use it under any circumstance.

Agree:
facebook sucks
Why MA and ND wants to force me to create an account at something I absolutely dislike, refuse to use any time in the past or in future ?

If they don´t want to do it it ingame, why not at MA website, or here in forum which belongs to MA aswell?

What is their gain, supporting facebook?

I still don´t get this? Has suckerburgh bought MA ?

Agree:
facebook sucks
Why MA and ND wants to force me to create an account at something I absolutely dislike, refuse to use any time in the past or in future ?

If they don´t want to do it it ingame, why not at MA website, or here in forum which belongs to MA aswell?

What is their gain, supporting facebook?

I still don´t get this? Has suckerburgh bought MA ?

Even if you decided to create an account on Facebook you could not vote because your account is too new.
(there was or should be a rule i think is accounts witch were created a year or two a go or older)

Ofc you could persuade dudes with million followers to vote for your cause as there is no connection or any control and proof witch Facebook account belong to legit EU player (not created month a go just for voting).

Part of EU players were cut off in that way and do not matter if they wished or not to vote.

Another thing is that many players were born (created) in Project Entropia and not in EU.
They cant become citizens of EU because MA failed to deliver housing and political system in time.
Is hilarious that i obtained citizenship on planet Arkadia and cant obtain it on my home planet Calypso where i have born.
We should have mode to become EU citizens and not just to obtain single planet citizenship.
Once we get things right and become citizens of our universe we can see who have voting rights and under what rules.
So lets return to basic before any voting farce.
MA fix the bugs and deliver all what was promised.

I must admint the results of this poll are quite worrying.

Was it all just a PR stunt?

Dont have facebook, couldnt vote.

Last edited:
The whole election was a fiascoe and I don't blame ND, but I do blame MA. It was their election they did not send out emails how to vote, the could of made voteing a lot better and more transparent. In the end we did not even had to vote and just said they appointed ND as no other candidates standing. They still have not officially said anything about it or even sent out box's who did vote. They do what they want and we can't do shit apart from stop playing.

Couldn't vote, no facebook account.

Who were the other candidates?
And to be completly honest, who cares about a VR president?

Are there laws or legislations he can change? Is there a congress he must consult upon changing anything?
Will he be able to wage war against other presidents in VR for resources connected to the VR world. I.E electricity, I guess? :laugh:

Will he make an appearance while playing some random game on HTC Vive telling me to vote for him the next time aswell? :smoke:

Yes and I voted! Eitherway.... the purpose of this thread? :scratch2:

Yes and I voted! Eitherway.... the purpose of this thread? :scratch2:

The purpose ?

Well the voting was a bad joke, many of those effected by VR presidents actions have not been able to vote, haven´t been informed propperly, so this was not an election at all.

First thing this new VR president wants to do is, increasing our cost to play.

FUCK HIM !

I didn´t vote for him. Have had no chance to vote against him.

HE is NOT my president !

Thats the purpose of this thread !

The purpose ?

Well the voting was a bad joke, many of those effected by VR presidents actions have not been able to vote, haven´t been informed propperly, so this was not an election at all.

First thing this new VR president wants to do is, increasing our cost to play.

FUCK HIM !

I didn´t vote for him. Have had no chance to vote against him.

HE is NOT my president !

Thats the purpose of this thread !

It was MA who made rules and voteing system. It was MA who gave him the title. It will be MA who will decide if the cost play will go up. There was no one else to vote for. MA acknowledge him as VR president they don't care if you do or not. They own the game and do what they want. So no this thread had no purpose.

No - I did not vote

I have no Facebook account and I have no plans to create it.
If MA wants my vote, they must do it ingame or on this forum.
And I strongly against ND as president.

Don't use facebook. So no vote.

Even if I could have voted I wouldn't have in principle, as I had no wish to take part in this farcical election which tried to pass itself off to the gaming world, not just players of EU, as democracy.

It was never going to be democratic, it was always pre-determined, and I believe it has already damaged the reputation of this game in the eyes of potential players and existing ones alike.

Neverdie is not my president, he does not have a mandate from this playerbase

The whole election was a fiascoe and I don't blame ND, but I do blame MA. It was their election they did not send out emails how to vote, the could of made voteing a lot better and more transparent. In the end we did not even had to vote and just said they appointed ND as no other candidates standing. They still have not officially said anything about it or even sent out box's who did vote. They do what they want and we can't do shit apart from stop playing.

It is strange at least that you blame MA but not neverdie.
He was in that since very beginning.
Just check thread where somebody pointed out his promotional website was setup months before first mention of whole thing.
He knew how it will be and I would no be surprised if it was his idea to go through facebook, so he could setup fake accounts to secure win, cause he knew he would not win if there was genuine election...

It is strange at least that you blame MA but not neverdie.
He was in that since very beginning.
Just check thread where somebody pointed out his promotional website was setup months before first mention of whole thing.
He knew how it will be and I would no be surprised if it was his idea to go through facebook, so he could setup fake accounts to secure win, cause he knew he would not win if there was genuine election...

There was no mention of Facebook at start and lose against who B or C. The whole thing was a pig's ear, still MA have said fuck all like normal.

I did not.

Most people forget that they asked all "candidates" to pay 1k usd.

There is not much motivation for anyone to pony up that kind of cash for something so poorly laid out, unless they were enticed to in the first place. So of course the competition was limited.

The presidential site is owned by David Simmonds who is MA (according to godaddy, who they registered it thru), not ND, so this has been in play awhile. That artwork is done in a studio that I highly doubt was near any of ND's team, likely its been sitting in MA's offices now for some time.

In short ND is a pwn of MA, I feel probably more bad for the guy for being so played, hopefully they send him a hefty check to look like such a fool.

I really don't think anyone else was intended to win this poorly engineered election in the first place.

MA gets a fall guy for bad ideas. That person would have to be in on the deal for it to really be safe in any manner to play with, especially if someone ponied up real cash for it.

To raise awareness of what's happened. This poll together with the one from Mercury's thread gives quite a food for thoughts.

Oh so now we know who to blame:

AlanKromAlan, Attilla, bigdaddy trim, Billy Jean Ruby, cattsscann, crazy, DianaLOVEBrand, Fifth, Ido Granit, James Francis, johan roadkill, krogfan, Laurent, PIRES, Rikky, Ron Kovich, StarGlider, StellaBlue, stormen88, TheRock, Toecutter, zagreos and zeusrocktropian :eyecrazy:

Now where's my pitchfork? :spank:

Oh so now we know who to blame:

AlanKromAlan, Attilla, bigdaddy trim, Billy Jean Ruby, cattsscann, crazy, DianaLOVEBrand, Fifth, Ido Granit, James Francis, johan roadkill, krogfan, Laurent, PIRES, Rikky, Ron Kovich, StarGlider, StellaBlue, stormen88, TheRock, Toecutter, zagreos and zeusrocktropian :eyecrazy:

attachment.php

I'm on that list, come get me! :tongue2:

Good cath, Swarog! Lot of food for thought there indeed.

I think we should prolly add here third thread, which shows most ppl who post on this forum don't use Facebook.
It's hard to say anything about those who only read now and then and never post, but big part of those who are active on the forum really don't like Facebook much or even hate it.
Looks like the reverse is also true, there's a crowd out there that hangs out on FB and Twitter. It's like we got two playerbases for one game, with some overlapping but still 2 pretty distnct groups. And it seems the FB gang figured ND is ok, why not let him try. Hell I thought this could work out just fine too...

Anyway, that's what I think. But who knows what really happened. Maybe I'm wrong, again?
So, what you guys think?

Looks like the reverse is also true, there's a crowd out there that hangs out on FB and Twitter. It's like we got two playerbases for one game, with some overlapping but still 2 pretty distnct groups.

From what I see, most of the entropians who follow EU-related FB-groups are a subset of those active on PCF. Indeed there's a huge part of the playerbase that don't care for PCF and other forums but they probably care even less for the less apparent entropia-related news sources like FB, as I know many active players who were completely unaware of the whole president thing before I mentioned it to them.

In other words, the list of actual voters shouldn't be much bigger than the list on the poll. And if we allow for a moment that all votes were legit, the election that affects thousands (and allegedly millions) was participated by around 35 voters :rolleyes:

From what I see, most of the entropians who follow EU-related FB-groups are a subset of those active on PCF. Indeed there's a huge part of the playerbase that don't care for PCF and other forums but they probably care even less for the less apparent entropia-related news sources like FB, as I know many active players who were completely unaware of the whole president thing before I mentioned it to them.

In other words, the list of actual voters shouldn't be much bigger than the list on the poll. And if we allow for a moment that all votes were legit, the election that affects thousands (and allegedly millions) was participated by around 35 voters :rolleyes:

it does make you wonder if we can have a voter turnout (votes compared to unique players) and see the % we would get.

But its also crap to consider, because some players don't have FB they can't vote but when some players get to share to friends and they vote, it can end up with people who have never heard of EU with a stronger voice than players

I think we should prolly add here third thread, which shows most ppl who post on this forum don't use Facebook.
It's hard to say anything about those who only read now and then and never post, but big part of those who are active on the forum really don't like Facebook much or even hate it.
Looks like the reverse is also true, there's a crowd out there that hangs out on FB and Twitter. It's like we got two playerbases for one game, with some overlapping but still 2 pretty distnct groups. And it seems the FB gang figured ND is ok, why not let him try. Hell I thought this could work out just fine too...

Anyway, that's what I think. But who knows what really happened. Maybe I'm wrong, again?
So, what you guys think?

Facebook users also are mostly portside of the general population, therefore in a sense I'm glad the 'election' was fake - if it was real, they could have elected someone yet worse, with even more appetite for meddling and redistribution.

Wow. You bring up an interesting point. Since ND moved all of his RT crap (and fanboys) to FB a couple years ago, he could almost absolutely guarantee himself a victory in the election by essentially only allowing his fanboys to qualify to vote. I'm embarrassed that I never made that connection before.
:dunce:

I didn't even know there was a vote in progress. Or that I'd missed it until now.

Who were the other candidates, even?

I didn't even know there was a vote in progress. Or that I'd missed it until now.

Who were the other candidates, even?

We and B and then C.

I was B. I was!

(Yes only ND)

Back