Known issue regarding the Divine Intervention mission

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
There is currently a known issue with the Divine Intervention mission permitting some participants from continuing if they have choosen the coin reward instead of chip at stage VI.

This issue will be resolved in the coming update on the 10th of May.
We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause for participants attempting to progress in their Divine Intervention mission.
!
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

Arkadia have a problem and they inform you within 15mins. Caly/EU have a problem and it takes over a week to make a simple post.

What about some breadcrumbs to the ever elusive Proteron?

Permitting??!? :laugh:

Permitting??!? :laugh:

"Permitting from continuing" means allowing participants to escape conscription and therefore will not be tolerated. Welcome to the brave new POVR-universe. /s

mega ameteurs

At least they have admitted there is a problem....step up? lol

Rgds

Ace

deactivated

Last edited:
This issue will be resolved in the coming update on the 10th of May.
We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause for participants attempting to progress in their Divine Intervention mission.

Sorry, but its been bugging me for months now....its "apologize"

Sorry I blew up :nutkick::nutkick:

Today's May 10th, are people who initially took the coin at stage VI able to pick up the bonus mission or not?

Today's May 10th, are people who initially took the coin at stage VI able to pick up the bonus mission or not?

There was no VU as promised. Perhaps they decided it won't be fair to all those people who camp the spawns for weeks if all you ubers suddenly join the party :)

There was no VU as promised. Perhaps they decided it won't be fair to all those people who camp the spawns for weeks if all you noobers suddenly join the party :)

Fixed! :D

I saw the server going down message last night before I logged off, I just assumed it was going to happen.

SNAFU! :laugh:

Funny they finally sent out this notification confirming there was an issue after taking their sweet time responding to my case I submitted after discovering the issue, and they wrote that it was going to be fixed on the 10th, but it was never fixed on the 10th, and they didn't bother to say why or when it would be fixed. Nor was there any info in the news section or in the Entropia Universe 15.8.5 Release Notes. But I went up there and checked Hone just in case they did something like this, and as of this last 15.8.5 Release this is now fixed, well it was for me anyway. I took the whole evening off from grinding and wasted my time flying around the stupid space universe to a bunch of lame planets, but I have the chip now so, meh. Thanks? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can only repeat - damn ubers :laugh:

Hardly funny guy :laugh:

Noobs --- Noobers ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ubers
X --------> Mac ------------------------------------------------- ubers are way out here ----------> X

Not even close :laugh:

Back