Killer Bugs From Below!

Not sure about the Atrox spawn... Think it's a bit further W. Got an ESI from a soldier global... Good karma haha.

Not sure about the Atrox spawn... Think it's a bit further W. Got an ESI from a soldier global... Good karma haha.

GZ

:):yay:

This is an event that may get me to come home from Cyrene to Caly. I love killing those ugly bugs.

Side note: I think the chance is really high they feed on ND if we toss him in the swarm by his hair.

Dung beetles?

Cool event topic. Is like some retro 80s b movie leather bimbos from mars kind of thing^^

I think those bugs should not be appearing in icarus...

Is there a Twin Peaks spawn?? :wise:

Anyone have the co-ord to Strong, Ravager spawn please?

If someone can get stats of a Queen to add to the Creatures thread, that would be helpful. Also Pestilence and the baby one (Hatchling?) if they show up.

Can't get them myself as I'm off-planet.

Cheap mushrooms for the masses :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I sense a mark up collapse coming.

Thats why MA make this event! they don't like if we get high MU at some thing.
Oh, and thanks for 35% payback on my first, and now of sure last try to hunt them at this event.

Lvl 23 (Weak) at Camp Icarus. Just a couple of them. And it seems to me the camp guns don't target them (not 100% sure although).

Thats why MA make this event! they don't like if we get high MU at some thing.
Oh, and thanks for 35% payback on my first, and now of sure last try to hunt them at this event.

Don't be a retard. High MU means more dollars locked into the game for free (from a TT point of view) which is fantastic for MA.

Secondly, if you're getting 35% return, are you using a fucking opalo? ?

Cheap mushrooms for the masses :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I sense a mark up collapse coming.

you should check the shrom drop rate if you think it'd crash the market :)

Don't be a retard. High MU means more dollars locked into the game for free (from a TT point of view) which is fantastic for MA.

Secondly, if you're getting 35% return, are you using a fucking opalo? ?

Ok, and why they always do everything to decrease high MU at items? Or is it just a bad thinking?

Ofc, i used opalo ... no joke beside, it was a LC elm 240 with 104 amp.

Ok, and why they always do everything to decrease high MU at items? Or is it just a bad thinking?

Ofc, i used opalo ... no joke beside, it was a LC elm 240 with 104 amp.

Really bad luck then!

I have no idea where MA gets their economic thinking from.. the TP fee disaster shows their strange approach to economics.....

Got some more locations for you all:

[70559, 71875] - Soldier (L32) - Not shared

[70372, 71702] - Weak (L23), Broodling (L22) - Not shared

Didn't expect to find broodlings - really odd mob, L22 but only 190hp, and they don't count towards the mission.

How about queens, where are the queens?

I only saw 3 tired queens W of Jurra - hidden between weak and mid level maturities.

After 3 minutes of shooting, no queens left :(.

Last edited:
Really bad luck then!

I have no idea where MA gets their economic thinking from.. the TP fee disaster shows their strange approach to economics.....
It's bleeding edge ivory tower rubbish generated by leaving too much distance between reality and those who study it, via the effect that said myopic scholars can't see :poop:. MindArk inherits the inevitable inaccuracies caused by said myopia by riding on the coattails of said scholars, without apparently inheriting the theoretical insight they contribute.
The Hopi prophecy's comment on this moment in time looks a lot like "this too shall pass".

Can someone tell me what the point of this event is? No UL gear or anything special dropping for the marcimex. This is a bs event as i see it.

Can someone tell me what the point of this event is? No UL gear or anything special dropping for the marcimex. This is a bs event as i see it.

Shoot a nice mob which drops shrooms, esi, amp upgrade bits, outside of the cave so you don't have to indiana jones it everytime you wanna hunt em? :confused:

Plus, the boss mobs will spawn soon enough...

I'm struggling to find a Strong and Ravager spawn, anyone know of one?

Another location I spotted today:

[80527, 75163] - Strong (L42) - Not shared

Been hunting the weaks all day but they just stopped spawning.. I made sure I killed every last one of them

Yeah, just shot those Strongs I found, not respawning :(

I guess there's some more Chronicle MA wants to drop ;)

some more? I was only aware of Forts chron arms loot, was there more? I surely didn't get anything from all the hunters I killed, but did complete stage IV so there is that... what a great "event"! :rolleyes: :laugh:

some more? I was only aware of Forts chron arms loot, was there more? I surely didn't get anything from all the hunters I killed, but did complete stage IV so there is that... what a great "event"! :rolleyes: :laugh:

A harness dropped from them in the caves a while back. Seems like the mob to loot it from :)

Back