Killer Bugs From Below!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
marcimexattack2_web-(1).jpg
Hordes of deadly Marcimex have left their catacombs to devour everything in sight!

The subterranean terrors have never been seen above ground, yet this very afternoon they swarmed over the surface of Cylops Volcano! Sightings have even been reported from as far out as Jurra Plateau!and around Twin Peaks!

Experts claim there’s a strong chance they’ll attack populated areas in order to feed - on US! !

It’s about time we taught these overgrown beetles who’s higher up the Food Chain!

Originally Posted Here

This is an event that may get me to come home from Cyrene to Caly. I love killing those ugly bugs.

Side note: I think the chance is really high they feed on ND if we toss him in the swarm by his hair.

Oh a competing event.. who knew that would happen....

Fix select target president! You guys are slow...

Called it.

Also, yes, it's a competing event, because they're competing companies.

Fun! Time to get some quest progress :) Thanks!

I am working. Can anyone tell me if these Marcimex are shared loot (hoping not). If they are normal, I may hop on the game from work to get a warp.

Anyone seen the maturities available to shoot near town? Biggest?

Here's some locations for you all:

[75441, 71972] - Hunter (L88) - Not shared

[77128, 72426] - Chaser (L99), Devastator (L66) - Not shared

[77474, 71728] - Majestic (L119) - Not shared

I'll update when I find the weaker ones (if they're about). No Queens or specials spotted (maybe spawn on kills).

Do will be there some boss mobs? That is bigger hp than regular????

[78009, 74953] - Ravager (L54), Devastator (L66) - Not shared

Any lower maturity spawn?

I flew from Jurra E to the volcano and checked out the green bit there, nothing. Crater has nothing, neither do the paths from the volcano.

So, unless I've missed some, that's it :( Too tough for me, though they don't have a high hit-rate.

I bet there are lower maturities hiding somewhere. Caly would want as many people as possible shooting, and the big ones limit the possible number of shooters drastically.

This was my searching zones... maybe more towards Jurra?

This was my searching zones... maybe more towards Jurra?

See this is useful, a mission/story which gives clues as to where to look and community members who share without agenda :)

Reactions: das
[70579, 71399] - Watcher (L29), Soldier (L32) - Not shared

Found em!

Woohoo! Thanks a ton Aio!

Edit: Those spider crabs will be going down. pew pew

Edit 2: Get out from under my bed Aio!

Gold week on Arkadia.

As I personally had no intention of entering in that event, I am glad Caly did something. While this could be seen as competition, it could also be seen as giving the user choices.

Last edited:
gimme shared bigbosses !!!!

[70268, 71702, 228] devastator -> queen not shared, just by jurra tp

Queens in the wild? That's my dream come true! ATH!

Moved from Cyrene to Caly for the event burned a few swords no globals and none in chatseem to global either.

I'm omw back to cyrene. :D

Back