withdrawal question

lucylucy

Provider
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Luckylucy gunny Smith
I am going to do my first withdrawal and I read the FAQ but didn't see this specified and if it is then yes I am stupid but I still need answer please

I called my bank and they said the routing number was different for a electronic deposit and a wire transfer. So is a withdrawal considered just a deposit to my bank account or does MA wire the funds?

Please advise as I really don't want to mess this up and get a charge back fee.

The community is not really the correct entity to be answering this question---You will have no form of recourse if you follow bad advice provided.

I would contact your bank again and tell them you want to make "An International Transfer" to your account and need the correct information to provide to the payer. They should provide you with ALL the information you need to complete this.

You will need verify the currency type the payment will be made in and you should consult your banker on this before making a final decision. currency exchange rates may play a factor.

Also verify that your bank is aware of the length of this process--MA doesn't even really START the process for 50 BUSINESS Days--That is nearly 2 months. If any issues arise during the period and investigation it will be delayed further. I bring this up because my US bank only holds a transfer account open for 30 days UNLESS you tell them otherwise.

Print off the FAQ from the EU site and take it to your bank--follow the advice THEY give you.

Gandolf Losi

I submitted this question to the MA support team and to date have not received an answer so I thought I would throw it out to people who had done this before.

I will print out the FAQ and take into the local branch and see if I can get a definite answer. Appreciate the help

take a photo of your screen on the withdraw page and ask your back you that info show them the pic that what i did for the first withdraw

im going to withdraw the rest i have just making now quick sale on auction instead off tt

figure out the iban stuff... and get all of the 'right' information in... otherwise it'll cost you quite a bit EVERY TIME they try to transfer it out to the bank. Some banks have no idea what the heck they are talking about. Last withdrawal that I did took about 3 months to get it all straightened out and money in bank due to MA and the bank not giving me enough information, etc. I think it took them like 3 tries before they finally got it figured out. If you are in the US Mindark does now offer paypal withdrawals. That might be the easiest way of doing things, and then just transfer from the paypal over to the bank. A little while after the whole fiasco with my withdrawal the bank actually put a limitation on every account they have that makes it impossible for any money to leave or come in to the country through direct transfers without going through a whole lot of red tape, so if I ever do it again, I'll be using the paypal option.

i do have a paypal account so I might try that. I hate my bank and they are difficult to work with.

I called my bank and they said the routing number was different for a electronic deposit and a wire transfer. So is a withdrawal considered just a deposit to my bank account or does MA wire the funds?

Please advise as I really don't want to mess this up and get a charge back fee.

It's not a dumb question, the instructions aren't so clear. If you're in the US you will probably just use your normal routing number and account number unless there's something unusual about your bank (very small?). It's a wire transfer so follow your bank's info for receiving an international wire transfer. If you're in the US, I totally recommend Paypal and skip your bank's wire transfer fees, though you will still need to enter bank info in order to submit the withdrawal request. Also plan 3 months before you see the money.

Last edited:
Back