Didnt get an Adj Chip

Firstly, it can't be that confusing if so many of us have completed it. It says do u want to collect the reward, and you did, so why not click it?

Of course it will reset your progress, it's not gonna let you have the adj resto chip and then continue straight on to get the imp chip.

The divine mission isn't even part of the main galactica chain, it's a separate bonus mission.
----

Now I've got that of my chest :) chill, send a support and wait for them to sort things out. I'm sure they'll be happy to do something usefull instead of reply to all the irate supports and the BS president :)

deactivated

Last edited:
I guess I was just focusing on the words 'collect your reward' which is what I wanted to do. Where as you have focused on the words 'reset your progress. I suppose it is a bit vague.

deactivated

Last edited:
If you continued the mission shouldn't you have go the next coloured chip? Do you have it?

If you do then I'm sure there's someone with an adj chip who would trade it with you so they can continue on to the imp chip. I might even be interested myself, I'd need to check my funds first though :)

deactivated

Last edited:
MA's descriptions have always been ambiguous, and that's even for people with english as thier first language.

It should be clear and concise, especially for a multinational game.

Kull, i feel your pain, and I hope MA get back to you in a timely manner!!

Try not to panic......and start selling out.....people always regret that ;)

Rgds

Ace

The order of mission is a little different to what I remember, so you won't have the coin because you handed it in to get the chip/continue with mission.

Ok, it's a support job for definite. No worries, they'll sort this for you.

deactivated

Last edited:
It's crazy that you don't always have something in your hands worth the peds you've invested into the mission.

It should be that you hand in the token plus the oil (or whatever is needed for next stage) and then receive the next token. But instead you hand in the token and get the mission to collect and hand in the next bulk of materials, but this leaves you with nothing worth anything except a mission (which could accidently be aborted and lose everything).

I take the daily mission and then abort all the ones I don't want to do, I accidently aborted a trask mission doing this in a rush one day, thankfully I hadn't done much of the trask mission so wasn't too bothered. But if a mission like galactica had been named so it was directly below daily mission then I could have done something really costly.

Mission Galatica Video of Repatable Stage I - III

deactivated

Last edited:
Here is a video of repeatable mission one - three.

People get confused when the next mission, stage 4 doesn't pop up in galatica mission after completing stage 3. Instead you have to go to mission logs.

So people are looking for the mission to pop up in the Main Galatica Mission Dialogue, yet when they complete stage three the prompt for stage 4 disappears into Mission Logs.

If someone doesnt know to look for it there they get confused and end up repeating one - three because they dont know why it didnt pop up in main dialogue

Main Galatica Mission Dialogue
94vZ4yk.jpg

Mission Logs
4jjlJhn.jpg

So people are getting trapped easy repeating the missions I - III tring to get to mission IV which they cant find on the Main Galatica Mission Dialogue.

VIDEO of me repeating Stage I over and over. Why let people throw away ped???
No safety's to protect people from making this mistake???

https://www.twitch.tv/kullxpt/v/63684929

Go and get the token to sell it but stop blaming others (MA) for your failure. If you see in the questline the adj. chip as reward and you still use "continue" it is for sure not the fault of anybody else than you.
...just my 2 pec :)

deactivated

Last edited:
Truth hurts...

Im not talking about what you said but the truth of the matter that the Galactic Mission is very poorly put together and offers very little information on what things mean.

No denying the facts you can try to twist and manipulate the facts but if people read this thread they will see im not blaming anyone. Im stating the truth / fact and thats not blaming. All the proof in this thread, enjoy that video! :yup:

VIDEO
https://www.twitch.tv/kullxpt/v/63684929

strange, that i have completed stages 1-8 multiple times each without any doubt about how to do. what helped me there? the very good Information from JBK, posted in a absolutely detailed thread here on pcf.

deactivated

Last edited:
Just go to howling mine to get a new token, sell the token and start from stage 1.. or do whatever.

You will see that the Dialoge explains pretty well that the choice is "reset the Mission and get the reward" (where u also see the adj. restoration chip already) or "continue"

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
This is the Dialogue you get when you hand in the token that gets you the Adj Regen Chip.

phfUf4D.jpg
kNOrIhS.jpg

So when you finish the mission you are prompted with this window. And the only information they give you is this, they do not say what continuing the mission means. If you are a player who is doing the mission in game and do not know about forum etc...

How the hell could anyone know that they are making the right selection with no information to go on... ffs

i dont see how u can mess this up.
been reading i 3 times my self and after that i let my wife read it and let her chose an option to get the reward.

she's never played this game but still she picked the right option.

i think u rushed in and missread the dialog on the misson.
i hope MA fix it for u.

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
It's the weekend... they never reply during the weekend... most know this! :D

deactivated

Last edited:
With the help of my epic friends got this thing sorted!

THE POWER OF FRIENDS IS REAL!
yjkqjCt.png

I freaking love you guys!!!! :grouphug:

Steaming Getting the Chip
https://www.twitch.tv/kullxpt/v/63924205

Selling Thread - Chip Sold Immediately
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?284879-Imp-Resto-Chip-18k-Ped-or-Adj-Chip-%285k-Trade-Value%29-13-5k-Ped&p=3483422#post3483422

This was all made possible by moving items and ped around on trust alone. There is a reason why good people should banned together. Today is a perfect example how not scaming someone pays more then 1k. It saved me 5k or a long wait in the support line...

And to all of you still waiting for there chips because of a mistep or glitch in this, I know what you feel. It shacks you to the core and infuriates you that you just spend all that money with nothign to show. We work hard as hell to get things in this game. Whatever the reason is that you guys still dont hav echip... I really hope they fix it asap and get everyone what they payed for...

All it takes is patience my son!

Next time read that crap properly, and don't be a stubborn ass else i will need to resort to some black magic to evoke the power and the sleeping Billy Bob Joe.

This is why your atitude and reputation in EU is worth past any solid PED value there is :)

I just need one of those invincible chips now.

Back