Didnt get an Adj Chip

KullXP

Prowler
Society
~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
I just did adj chip mission but didnt get an adj chip...?

REally worried atm...

did you talk to dread after accepting hte reward mission?

deactivated

Last edited:
then you wont get a adj chip, to get the adj chip you have to select collect reward not continue with mission

If you selected that you want to continue on with the mission, it will give you the next stage, not the adj chip. You need to take the mission reward at that stage, not choose to continue. I believe support will fi this error for you though.

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
FFS... There new Divine chip nerfed my item and I lost 5k on its sell value over night. Then when I try to go get the Divine chip mission chain and Adj Chip I get screwed out of that to... That whole mission was confusing as hell in the first place.

Why would you put do you want to continue on with the mission.. well hell yes I do I want the chip and bouns mission???? Thats so confusing... this is total bs another 5k down the drain screwed again...

Support has fixed this problem for at least two players. I am sure they will fix it for you! Not to worry.

Sorry Kull, you could still sell the token to someone wanting imp or mod chip and get yourself an adjusted one.

This confusion has happened to a few other people, MA should clarify the options a bit more,

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
I so hope that support will help you with this! You seem to have taken quite a bit of blows lately :/ Sorry to hear.

if it got fixed for some
only fair if its fixed for you!

deactivated

Last edited:
Killer Bugs From Below!
Thats no bs....

Ok I have had time to cool off a bit but im still really upset behind this all. At this point I feel scammer harder then every.

I did the Galactic Mission with the the promise from the NPC I would get a Adj Regen Chip if I did the stages.

I do the stages and now have no regen chip no nothing.... No response from support but yet I log on and they have posted a new event etc etc... I know they are there and I have yet to recieve a response.

Dont Get Scammed dont do the Galatic Mission and end up loosing 5 hundred of you hard earned dollars and have jack to show for it!

Ill take a few more hours but ill find a way to get this message out to all Players would be aware of whats going on so they can protect themselves.

Its clear that this has already happened to other people and they did nothing to fix it???

ATM that mission has scammed other and I can verfy its truth because they got 5k out of me also.

chill out
you did a mistake
everyone does them :) we're only humans
take sometime to breath and as i said
If others got this fixed
You will too, its only the fair thing to happen

Mission Galactica: Stage VII - Animal Liver Oil
health requirement: 130 hp
Hand 5000 Animal Liver Oil to any of the Outcast Pirates on any space station
Receive Mission Galactica Coin (Brown)
Hand 1 Mission Galactica Coin (Brown) to Dread Castamir at Howling Mine Space Station
(5,000 ped tt in materials for this stage | 10,100.05 ped tt total)

Thats what you have to do to get the next coin so you can sell it again - incase mindark does not roll the mission back for you.

Btw there is a big thread with fulldescription for mission galactica here and mindark also has dedicated a whole webpage to mission galactica here

Hope you can get support to fix it for you.

deactivated

Last edited:
Dang

Hey Kull,

You don't know me but I creep over a lot of your posts.

That sucks man, I really hope support fixes this for you.

It might take awhile but I bet they will.

Sorry for your hassles. I hope it gets sorted soon.

I too followed Johns guide to the letter, I only had problems finding the outcast pirate at first, but it would have been pretty confusing without the guide.

Not to doubt you, but because I continued to the end I really seem to remember having the option to select taking the adj chip which they showed in a window, or taking the continue option. It's been awhile and I am working with a bad memory here, so I wonder if something changed? I am pretty sure I took screen shots, I can go back and review tonight when I get home to see if I still have them, or took the right ones to clarify.

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
People are asking me I am calling this a scam.

I just handed in all the materials nessary to get a Adjusted Regen Chip. 500 Dollars USD

The only thing I got back for handing them 500 dolllars is a bit of text saying,

Mission Galactica: Stage VII - Animal Liver Oil
Hand 5000 Animal Liver Oil to any of the Outcast Pirates on any space station
Receive Mission Galactica Coin (Brown)

So for 500 dollars I got a message asking me to give them another 500 dollars???? For a brown coin not even a chip??!?

Thats why guys I dont know what else call this, especially since you can hand in Stages -1 - 3 a million times if you get confused on why you dont have stage 4. Why would you allow that? or fix asap???

Just sit back and chill Kull :)
Im pretty sure its gonna get fixed.
It is somewhat deceiving i agree, yes.

I did the mission myself and even tho i use english a lot, its not my mother language so i took my time to read and re-read, and re-read again to not mess it up.

And as i said and im sure of it.

It is only fair if some got it fixed, you get it fixed.

Ok, I got my screen shots, and posted them in that mission galactica thread (post# 155)for everyone to go look at and see how the dialog process goes for stage VI.

Basically, you want to look at step 5 and 6, step 5 being the most important. That is where you make the choice, step 6 is the confirmation you get if you want to continue, or not.

and the confirmation dialog

I hope that helps.

I did the same thing, just put in support case they should give you the chip although it took them almost a month to get it to me.

2015-12-01 19:29 You wrote:

I turned in the bio Id pieces and got purple coin but when I went to pirate was unable to get adj restoration chip so turned in purple coin now says I need to get liver oil, just wanted adj. chip. Any thing I can do?
2015-12-01 20:07 You wrote:

Friend said I chose wrong choice at calyso space station and got wrong coin is this possible?
2015-12-02 19:31 You wrote:

going through chat log found that I turned the bio id's at 2015-12-01 19:12:40
2015-12-04 13:38 You wrote:

Is this being looked into?
2015-12-21 15:04 You wrote:

20 days no response really? Is there any more info you need from me on this issue?
2016-01-05 16:49 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Lance,

Thank you for your support case.

I will need to talk to the people who created the Mission Galactica missions but they will be available to me tomorrow and I will get it sorted then.

We need to do that so we don't put you in a bad position in regards to the mission itself.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
2016-01-06 11:57 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Lance,

I very much apologies for the inconvenience but sadly as it is a red day today in Sweden I do not have access to the people I need to speak with so I will have to do it tomorrow hopefully.

But I am keeping an eye on it and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
2016-01-13 16:28 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Lance,

Thank you for your support case.

I apologies for the delay, it was initially not as easy as it seemed but I've now sorted it out for you, you should be able to select your reward now and receive your chip as you intended.

Once more we are very sorry that you had to wait for this amount of time, we wish you the best of luck.

Take care.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
I don't think the missions point is to gather all 3 chips for 50k~

I think its more intended that you chose which chip you want, you either pay 5k for adj or 20k for imp or 50k for mod

I'm not sure if people realize this when doing the missions.

That's too bad you got yourself screwed. But that's no scam. If you didn't know which button to click there is a guide on MAs site and by john here on forum. A Google search would have saved u a ton of time and stress :)

I've never done the mission I have little to no interest in the restoration chips, although I might give it a wheril for the devine chip.

Back