Personal Assistant Service [Paid in PED]

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
Disclaimer: I know some people will complain about this service offer, but it follows the very same principle as this thread that was around for ages, so it's really nothing against game or forum rules; if you still feel it's something wrong, please use the report function, but don't troll my thread.

"Knowledge is power" or at least that's what they say... so staying up to date with the latest news, info, events, prices and even rumors from the game is probably something wise to do for everyone; I doubt many people can disagree with this.

On the other hand, "time is money" and with quite a few different forums and lots of new threads posted every day, keeping up with everything that is posted in our Universe can easily become a time-consuming activity that not everyone affords or is willing to commit to.

What if you will your own personal assistant (me), reading all forum threads for you (well, also for me, but that's less important), filter the uninteresting ones and just send you a resume with the most important news, info, events, prices and even rumors from the game right in your mailbox, every morning.

Something like:

Hello boss,

During this weekend there are two events that may interess you:
- Golden Week 2016, happening on Planet Arkadia, from April 29th to May 8th (you can find more details about it
here)
- Killer Bugs From Bellow, happening on Planet Calypso, also started on April 29th and without any ending ingo (you can find more details about it
here)

There is also a controversial proposal from our president, John Jacobs Neverdie to start taxing teleportation and using (a part) of those money to create "jobs" for some players; you can read more about it
here and there are also a few topics going about it on PCF. They are quite similar, but the most interesting one I picked for you is this one.

There are two interesting threads about that divine chip mission we talked about; the first one is
this one, where there are mentioned the locations for all divine mobs (except the Caly one, which seems to be still kinda secret); the second one comes straight from MindArk and it acknowledge a but for players that passed mission six, without picking the chip.

Also, there is a new Shadow armor (that you told me that you're interested in) being sold on the forums by Marcus; SB is 25k, BO is 40k, current bid is 32k. You can see it for yourself in this thread.

Cheers,
Alex

The price for this (summary of forum activities) would be 50 cents (5 PED) per day, so a total of $15 (150 PED) per month; if requested, we can sure negotiate any additional services like taking care of your forum sales or event promotions, but this will come at extra costs.

If you are interested in staying informed with everything that happens in EU, while still not wasting your important time with the trivial task of checking all forum threads daily, or if you just enjoy having your very own personal assistant for just 50 cents per day, please PM me with any questions you may have and I'll be more than happy to try to answer them for you.

Last edited:
:)

GL with your service

Wish you the best with this :) Definitely is utilized in real life could easily work in virtual to :)

#space_flight connecting space service providers with travellers

Reactions: DoA
Sounds as great service. Time is money for sure and knowledge is needed on picking/correcting directions and on building/refreshing your plans.

I would have added "If you can't teleport then fly, ...." :)

+rep

You could update your clients with facebook posts....."Quick did you know....here's the location....etc.""

Plenty of people without the time to search and search forums for info they need.

Good luck

Rgds

Ace

I don't think there is anyone in EU more capable/committed at the moment to stand up and attempt a career like your trying. I must have seen 5 ideas from you, which sadly I don't think have taken off, but keep it up, I'm sure you'll find your market

Thank you all for your nice words and good luck wishes. :)

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

I would have added "If you can't teleport then fly, ...." :)
Agree with Auktuma on that :laugh:

Very interesting service!
You can even try to create a newsletter with a very small fee (1ped for instance) and user that wants some summarized informations can subscribe to it.

What can be interesting too is giving spawn location, density, maturity of a mob and popularity of the spot.
It's sometimes tricky to find good spots for some mobs and entropedia is not always up to date (plus map doesn't work for me).

So having something like:
"hey boss, you can hunt <mobName> at this different locations:
- xxx/yyy: nice spot with good respawn and low people.
- xxx/yyy: nice spawn but lot of people

Due to the coming TP fee, it can save PED for hunters to find the right spot ;)

I'm more happy to see people that wants to create interesting service than virtual president that want to add fee for useless jobs.

Good luck for this service.

Thank you for your idea, Furiosa, and sure, on request, I would provide, any such info that I have (or that are easy to find via a search) about mob spawns locations or anything like that. :)

The idea of the service though (and the reason why I'm offering it at only 50 cents per day) is that it doesn't really involved much customized work, since I do read all threads on forums daily for myself anyway.

The idea of the service though (and the reason why I'm offering it at only 50 cents per day) is that it doesn't really involved much customized work, since I do read all threads on forums daily for myself anyway.

So, you want to be a Personal Assistant.. But only in a general way? :scratch2:

So, you want to be a Personal Assistant.. But only in a general way? :scratch2:

No, as said in the OP, I can do anything else - from doing extensive researches to taking care of sales threads, updating shop stocks infos and pretty much anything else you can think at and that requires only time investment.

But since this would be dedicated time to that job alone, it would come at an extra cost (probably something like $1 or 10 PED per hour); the original offer covers only resuming news / forum activity and, despite that taking more than two hours per day, I can offer it at only 50 cents / day, since I already do it for myself anyway.

Is, if you want, the equivalent of a web design company - offering web sites based on their catalog template at $50; if a customer wants something different, that's sure possible, but the price would obviously be a different one.

The idea is good but taken from your email example it's a bit leaking

You do keep posting events wich is good and you pre select threads of interest but how much time does it cost me to filter this by myself if i still have to read the whole tread ? If you really want to safe time you need to extract the essence of the thread, all relevant informations in it and present them to your customer in a short and informative conclusion.

Example you inform your customer there is a golden week event on ark, thats good but he still have to read what this event is about. Hope you get the idea , on multi pages threads like the neverdie one this can be some work but you get paid for it and if your customer have to grind trough this pages he didnt really safed time.

good luck with your buissnes

The idea is good but taken from your email example it's a bit leaking

You do keep posting events wich is good and you pre select threads of interest but how much time does it cost me to filter this by myself if i still have to read the whole tread ? If you really want to safe time you need to extract the essence of the thread, all relevant informations in it and present them to your customer in a short and informative conclusion.

Example you inform your customer there is a golden week event on ark, thats good but he still have to read what this event is about. Hope you get the idea , on multi pages threads like the neverdie one this can be some work but you get paid for it and if your customer have to grind trough this pages he didnt really safed time.

Yeah, sure, that I can do without any problems; I thought that someone may want to potentially read themselves the items that interests them (and just have the useless threads filtered out), but if they prefer to just have all the facts delivered in their daily mail so they don't have to enter forum at all, that's absolutely fine for me too.

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

This is a good service. I made quite a lot of money when I ran the same thing back in 2004-2006. Good luck with the service.

Since I'm back to the game and checking forums daily (actually a few times per day) i decided to resume this service.

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l