President NEVERDIE - can you please develop a wolf pet from RT?

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
Hello,

I was wondering if you would make a wolf pet from RT? Maybe an old wolf or city wolf you could tame? Can the passive ability also please be increase avatar regeneration? for a small energy per hour cost?

Something so it could be just as eco as fapping with SI heart, but just like 1 HP every 10 seconds.

Ok thanks :D

Hey, maybe there could be a fee for spawning it and he could use that money to create jobs grooming pets and cleaning up the wolf droppings.

Ohhhhhh!

Like a mutant 'Lican' but even sicker...:wtg::yay:

attachment.php

Don't call this guy President ... If we give such a guy any power he can be more dangerous than the worst dictator.

He was never able to make start the RT economy and he pretend to success to improve the universe economy.

He is president of nothing.

New PET, why not.

Like a mutant 'Lican' but even sicker...:wtg::yay:

attachment.php

that would be awesome

my puppy fido looks like he would lick windows all day rather than tear someone's heart out

Better a werewolf, who gives amazing passive buffs but only at night time. People would suddenly love nights and ask to make them longer.

Better a werewolf, who gives amazing passive buffs but only at night time. People would suddenly love nights and ask to make them longer.

Good idea, but not sure Mindark knows how to program the ai to know if it's day or night not yet since that's something they promised a very long time ago, but it never happened yet... If they do go that route, lots of possibilities for nocturnal mobs, as well as pets... Pet Owl that has glow in the dark eyes and boosts your 'knowledge' i.e. skills like crafting, etc. might be neat.

Back